• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Hey you Utah people. What's going on? Your friendly neighboring state is just stopping in to invite you:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=300480

COME. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. Believe me, it will be a grand, fantastic time. And if any of you are planning on traveling to any big tournaments this summer, this will be a great place for practice. Check it out and get the time off work. I hope to see you all there. :)

Lada

Smash Apprentice
I am proud to anounce that I am Utahs Second best Yoshi, In brawl of course. Oh yeah and Z'z... he is third best.

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
Burn for your sins. D:<

(but secretly I'm happy on the inside for finding another non-mormon. I have a pile of book of mormons and I only get more every week it's terrible and missionaries don't know what 'no' means and bleh ;-; )

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
My parents are morman so I don't have that problem, I just eat their food and hide up in my room all day, so to them I don't even exist :D

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I agree. I just landed a whole bag of pretzels, I have food for a week!

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
Pfft, I wish I could do that. If I do, my mom complains and *****es and takes away the router. D:

Adopt me plz?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
See hippo, here's how I did it.

I was the most evil, dirty, rotten child a parent could ever not want, and my parents went all crazy trying to get me 'on the right track', but this was all just part of my plan. I acted like a rebel, disobeyed and **** just so that I could come back with the excuse 'I'm trying to get better, it'll just take some time!! *winkwink ;)*'. So now I just do chores and pay for my own food (outside of what I can scavenge here) and they just give me a place to live. :D

Obviously everyone should follow my example.

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
So clever. Unfortunately acting like that wont get me anywhere with a university professor. Can't wait til' I hit the end of next year, I'll be free~!

EDIT: Plus I'm really lazy and she wont do my laundry or make me food if I act like that, lol. Oh, I'm awful.

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
I'd at least hope you move out of Utah, dear. I have my eyes set on New York (state, not city). But that's only if I don't **** up my last year in high school :3

But yeah, I've disliked Utah since I moved here 4 years ago. The only good memory I will have of this place is making two very good friends, but that's about it. And the schools here are assssss.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Utah is amazing with amazing people, your problem is that you live up by Promentory, which isn't even technically Utah, it's more like a strange cross between Idaho and Colorado's baby after it had an affair with Montana. Hannah Montana.

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
Oh god I never realized D8

Also, Air made Sariku rage and break his laptop. MKWii does the craziest things.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Haha, yes, Air da bess.

How did the laptop break anyway? Did he throw it or something?

Top Bottom