• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
Yeah, he meant to throw his wiimote at a pillow, but he missed and it hit his laptop. He was going to call me, which is why I'm still up, but he hasn't yet so idk what's going on.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
He's probably raging somewhere. Just like the WoW kid. But with the Wiimote.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
After spending a couple of days in Torrington, Wyoming.....I think Utah is amazing now.

r3d d09

Smash Master
Yeah. Utah is pretty bomb, people just dont realize it and they have a better attractive girl ratio than basically anyother state :3

worst MTG scene though. BOOO

fyi. furries are gross and i hope they all burn in hell for their terrible sinz. :3

go get off to some rabbits making behbehz.

jajajajaja.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I wish. Nothing against Utah, but I can't really broaden my horizons in the field I wanna be in.

Although my plan is to convince everyone to move to California if I end up working somewhere in silicon valley.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
So guys, the Vegas smash scene has requested we each make a 5 man crew and join forces at genesis to defeat socal. So whoever is top 5, come to genesis, they will be participating in the crew battle. So everyone better start practicing and we need more smashfests!!

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
So guys, the Vegas smash scene has requested we each make a 5 man crew and join forces at genesis to defeat socal. So whoever is top 5, come to genesis, they will be participating in the crew battle. So everyone better start practicing and we need more smashfests!!
this is old news

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I effing love rockmix, and it's not only because he has a quagsire avi and the power of 69.

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
People that go to USU and also visit SWF: 0

I have gathered this through many tedious studies. **** y'all southerners.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Silly hippo, USU isn't Utah State University, and that's DEFINITLY not the grammatically correct way to use it.

For example, 'I wanna have USU' is the right way to use it.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
tell kyora he needs to come to our next tournament, I need to actually talk to that guy lol

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Gratz Kyora on winning the Brawl tourney last night. Personally I got like 5th out of 20 woo!
Not if I had come earlier to do anything about it.

Lanky could fly to california. I'm hanging out with zz tomorrow
It's true. I fly. I fly all of Utah there.

tell kyora he needs to come to our next tournament, I need to actually talk to that guy lol
When and where? I wanna stop in and say hi.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
lanky!! I don't know yet, Idaho was gonna come and they're giving me dates that are good for them so I can set it up, I'll let you know as soon as I get it set up :D

yaediny

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! I'm kind of nervous about joining the forum, to be honest I never have been on a forum before. My husband and I love to play SSBB and I thought it would be fun to find a local tournament. I stumbled upon this forum because we live in Orem and I was looking for events in Utah. It would also be great to get together with some new people to play. My husband plays the best out of anyone of our friends so he doesn't feel like he's getting any better. Anyway, let me know if anyone wants to get together and play some!

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I'll be up in Salt Lake today with D scrub if anyone wants to smash.

Edit: Also hi Yaediny

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Hey guys! I'm kind of nervous about joining the forum, to be honest I never have been on a forum before. My husband and I love to play SSBB and I thought it would be fun to find a local tournament. I stumbled upon this forum because we live in Orem and I was looking for events in Utah. It would also be great to get together with some new people to play. My husband plays the best out of anyone of our friends so he doesn't feel like he's getting any better. Anyway, let me know if anyone wants to get together and play some!
Hey yaediny, welcome to swf! We have tournaments once a month (hoping to make it twice a month) so you should definitly come to them! I personally would love to smash with some new faces, and I know others would love to as well! I live in West Jordan, which is a little far, but I'm pretty out of the way and isolated when it comes to other smashers, most live over in your general area :p

Top Bottom