• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
People and their inability to use a figure of speech correctly...
It's "couldn't care less", since you care so little that it's impossible to care less than that.

But knowing some you guys, and how you made that mistake, you probably couldn't care less about this, either.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
People and their inability to use a figure of speech correctly...
It's "couldn't care less", since you care so little that it's impossible to care less than that.

But knowing some you guys, and how you made that mistake, you probably couldn't care less about this, either.
Or maybe I was saying that I COULD care less, but i dont care enough to give the extra effort to care less.

Betcha didn't think about that did ya?

Staz

Smash Lord
LOL @ Feet conversations on SWF, I'm willing to smash/mvc3 on thursday (probably ZZ, RJ, Chain Or buzz since they are all close to me) if anyone else willing to come can give me a call!

by thursday I mean today XD

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Im very willing.

Also, I found my phone charger, so I can text and stuff now.

My number is 801-597-7078.

Text me and delete my old number(s).

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Staz!! I just got home!! I was with the blazblue peoples lol. I'll call you in just a sec, my phone is still acting up a little >.>

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
what the **** is up with the 2pm ending
its a damn saturday
Because I have other things to do, and 4 hours is plenty. I can't do 10 hour smashfests anymore. If that is a problem, I don't have to host one.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Lol Buzz is a grown man guys he doesn't have time for childishness.

But I do:)

Who wants to smash????

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Holy ****....

I think this is the first time this year that this thread has gone 10 posts without me saying anything.

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
@Mars: UCK MY LIFE, i cant leave tonight :(

@Hippo: how long have you been sub'd here?! And holy eff, your feet are bigger than mine, but the question is, are you tall? Im only about 5'9".
Pfft, I'm awful at checking back on these things. I've been subbed to this thread for at least a year or something, I just never check it. And I'm 5'10" last time I measured (but I swear I've gotten shorter with all the heavy textbooks I have to carry around all day).

Oh, and <insert something about smash here> so it's on topic.

EDIT: HI BUZZ, I MISS YOU <3

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Since the feet-size/height issue was somewhat brought up, again, here's what I recently read.

There is a closer relationship between shoe size and limb size than there is between shoe size and overall height. Unless something has interrupted normal patterns of growth, then the length of the foot from heel to tip of the big toe is exactly the length of the forearm between the inside of the elbow and the bend of the wrist. This has to do with how limb growth is genetically "balanced".

Limb growth is related to overall body length in a slightly more complicated fashion, as it is very sensitive to nutrition. The length of the torso is generally determined more by genes than nutrition, but the length of the limbs is only partly genetic, and is partly due to the quality of diet and amount of protein that the mother gets while the individual is developing in the womb.
So the size of one's shoes and their height isn't a good comparison with one another, anyway.

Also, the "topic" of this thread isn't purely about Smash. State threads are generally more for regular communication between people of that state, or for people of other states to tell the people of that state something and communicate with them, whether it is purely Smash-related or not. It's for more casual stuff (hence why it was made to not increase post count a while back).

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
Oh, excellent.

As for my feet, they're pretty wide. I love 'em, but it can be a pain finding shoes that fit properly. And the more I stare at them, the stranger they look. D:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
lol hippo, you need to come to a tournament and **** us all at Mario kart!! I'm ranked 2nd best in state at it and I'm soooo baaaadddddd!!

Also, buzz, I tried to go to the smashfest but I didn't have a way to get anywhere until 3:00 :(

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
hippoooooooooooo!
Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Do you not love me anymore? We never talk anymore and sugar just makes really weird wolf things ;-;

lol hippo, you need to come to a tournament and **** us all at Mario kart!! I'm ranked 2nd best in state at it and I'm soooo baaaadddddd!!
With only 85 points last GP, that's pretty bad. Like, wowzers. D:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
iknowright?

Thing is, we play with strategic items, so now I can't get ***** by items and it's actually skill based.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Skill in MKWii? I lol'd. You'll have to explain this strategic items thing to me.
If you go to the verses mode settings, you can change the items to either Brutal, Normal, Strategic, or None, and we use Strategic. Strategic cuts out the OP'd items like Bullet Bills, Lightning, Blue Shells, and Stars, but allows less destructive items like Green Shells, Bananas, POW Blocks, and Mushrooms.

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
I've had this game for 3 years and never knew about that. But I never have local vs. races so whatever.

Also, 3DS friend codes all around: 3437 3050 2180

Top Bottom