• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Ajax135

Smash Rookie
ajax told me he knows of quite a few smashers that i guess don't get their name out
Not quiet. I 'know of' them, as the topic came up through casual conversation, but not anyone that I actually kept in contact with. This was also mainly in Logan. I am going to be asking around when spring break is over with though to see who all I can round up for anything smash related. I'm sure there are more smashers around here somewhere.

XDDD

Smash Rookie
Sorry I couldn't smash last weekend - I was buried in work and projectsa;lskdmcghuajlsdfjhjohnjohnjohnjohnjohnjohnjohn
But yeah I have to study for end of term tests this weekend was there gonna be a tourney then? :l
Also playing Pokemon Black a lot ;D

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
My MvC Morrigan is decent :p

And Steve, what time are we meeting for Applebee's and where? Also, can you call Gkirbs for me and ask if I can go over there in an hour or so? My text service is dont atm cuz its ball lol

Staz

Smash Lord
I'm bringing two people to the tournament this tournament and they suck so take it easy on them. at least let them win a match out of the set in teams and singles. I don't want to scare them off and I kind of feel bad. they are way nice too.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I'm bringing two people to the tournament this tournament and they suck so take it easy on them. at least let them win a match out of the set in teams and singles. I don't want to scare them off and I kind of feel bad. they are way nice too.
No. I'm going to 3 stock them.

Rockmix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rockmix
What games do they play?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Im going to JV 4 Stock them.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Take the date to the tourney and get some to the sound of sonic taunting

Staz

Smash Lord
No. I'm going to 3 stock them.
pulling off an x eh? ;) that's okay I'm pretty sure they'll come back after getting *****.
What games do they play?
They are more into games like Halo or Resident evil. And smash of course. :p I was hoping starcraft 2 but no :( and some mario kart.
Im going to JV 4 Stock them.
pulling off an x eh? ;) that's okay I'm pretty sure they'll come back after getting *****.

Got a date saturday. No can do
Don't do it kid. No date is worth ditching a tourney UNLESS you are going to get some.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KExx_T4SSds&feature=related

believe it or not

i can't explain the feeling i got when i first watched this
lol it's obv protoss.
Fake, obv. :012:
it's protoss. they be mad.:yeahboi:

Also to Seph and ZZ if you guys want to smash today at rj's I can maybe pick you guys up give me a call after school.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I've been dating her for a while. So. . . I'm getting some >.>

Rockmix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rockmix
They are more into games like Halo or Resident evil. And smash of course. :p I was hoping starcraft 2 but no :( and some mario kart.
Oh ok cool.

r3d d09

Smash Master
He doesn't have access to the internet or something. Talked to him a bit and i guess him and his GF broke up???

either way, I'll inform him.

Thanks for the smashfest last night, it was good seeing old faces. I might come saturday, unless i get a random date with an attractive female :3 it's a 50-50 right now.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
You should come!!

And bring setups, I can't bring mine :(

BUT I DID GET MY CONTROLLER BACK!! No more wavebird! :D

Top Bottom