• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Staz

Smash Lord
Haha sorry josh but its ok im not even far at all :) just like ten minutes so we can still smash and have sleep overs (you guys jealous?) but seriously though im willing to go with like anywhere to smash despite my financial problems. I CAN GO THE DISTANCE. besides mars though because he's black.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
just got back from Alesana!
****ing amazing! met up with my little bro! guess what?
he's got a girl
she was fine but hella clingy
Erik came over to chill with me and couple of my friends
so she had to come and make a scene goin off on how he's
just using hangin out with me as an excuse to flirt with other girls
idk man crazy jealous if you ask me

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Saturday? I'm in St George for the week!! Smashing with Devin and Heath wooooot!!

Staz

Smash Lord
Traaaaaaaaavisss(jelly :)) btw this weekend was fun to chain,ds5, and zz it was way fun. LOL at long boarding and northern incident.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Hey Yazuo how many times have you been OoS bro?

And where there any times where you didn't suck??????

Staz

Smash Lord
buzz, the mexi's live like five minutes away from you. we are in midvale. let's smash. somone should let me borrow goldensun please :)

Lada

Smash Apprentice
I WANNA TALK TO SAMSON! the northern incident, phuckamon and pokemon snap

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Bunch of drama BS. I hear the TO couldn't pay the tourney winners in any division because he had a dept to pay the hotel he was using as a venue.

A bunch of top Brawl players like ESAM, Ally, ADHD are all raging about this while some of the top Melee players like DR. PP are all cool with it, even though they would have been paid more money.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
That's cuz a lot of top brawl players are money *****s (mainly M2K, Ally, ADHD)

r3d d09

Smash Master
The top players are paying for airfare which is expensive, and only the payout will make them go positive.

you fly to whobo with the intention of you were actually going to win, like you always have. You win, then they don't pay you for your winnings...

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I know its sucks and was pretty stupid that they did that there, but have you seen their track record? M2K and ADHD got banned from MLG due to them whoring money, they've been known to join up with other smashers/throw matches/etc to work brackets in a way that they get more money, etc.

r3d d09

Smash Master
That's life, You need to understand that. Throwing games is not illegal, you can do it in such a way that it isn't.

Halo pros have done that before too. If you're going to start talking about smash players, then start talking about other sports, and even the olympics. medals have been thrown for other countries...

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Bunch of drama BS. I hear the TO couldn't pay the tourney winners in any division because he had a dept to pay the hotel he was using as a venue.

A bunch of top Brawl players like ESAM, Ally, ADHD are all raging about this while some of the top Melee players like DR. PP are all cool with it, even though they would have been paid more money.
Link me to this.

i got my Orville Redenbacher popcorn ready.

Top Bottom