• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Also aren't people supposed to be getting back from missions this year?

Aka Ken Neth

Aka Wangsomething

Aka Rade?????

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
A Saturday smashfest is looking more likely. Details to come.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I have company over this weekend. Sorta last minute plans. I will probably host a smashfest one of the next couple weekends.

For what it's worth, I got a new TV, and I have good secondary TV (though only one Wii). :D

Ajax135

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone. I'm new to the Salt Lake area, smashing tournaments, and the forum on here in general. However, I am Really wanting to find some people to start smashing it up with and maybe start running some tourneys - down the road. I favor SSBM over it's predecessor and successor if anyone cares to know. Any information as to the when and wheres on these events would be greatly appreciated. If anyone wants to hookup and smash it up, just shoot me a PM on here ;). Thanks! Really looking forward to meeting all of you!!

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Hey everyone. I'm new to the Salt Lake area, smashing tournaments, and the forum on here in general. However, I am Really wanting to find some people to start smashing it up with and maybe start running some tourneys - down the road. I favor SSBM over it's predecessor and successor if anyone cares to know. Any information as to the when and wheres on these events would be greatly appreciated. If anyone wants to hookup and smash it up, just shoot me a txt or call 435-680-1072. Thanks! Really looking forward to meeting all of you!!
ugto.betaboard.net

That's the tournament website for Utah.

Welcome dood.

Ajax135

Smash Rookie
Awesomeness! Thanks for the leads! I've been wondering what has been happening in this city. Hoping to find the right connections to start smashing on a regular basis. Maybe find some local crews and get down to business haha! Do you know if anyone around here does Money Matches?

Btw, did a lot of ppl show at rj's tourney? And what part of UT is he in?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
We're having a tournament on the 19th for both brawl and melee (I'll be making a thread on ugto tomorrow) for all those who're (if I leave the comma out on this word it's censored lol) wondering. Also, Im getting a real URL for UGTO right after the tournament, so watch for that. I got my hands on www.utahgamingforums.com so that will be the sites new address after the tournament

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Awesomeness! Thanks for the leads! I've been wondering what has been happening in this city. Hoping to find the right connections to start smashing on a regular basis. Maybe find some local crews and get down to business haha! Do you know if anyone around here does Money Matches?

Btw, did a lot of ppl show at rj's tourney? And what part of UT is he in?
Most of the Utah Smash scene is located in the Jordan/Sandy/Salt Lake area. RJ is a kid with a mansion and he lives in South Jordan. We also have tournaments every month at a Game store located in West Jordan???

I guess we do money matches. They're kinda pointless around here since pretty much everyone knows who is better than who.

I'm sure several Melee people will be happy to Money Match u though.

We have about 20 people in the smash scene give or take.

Top Bottom