• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Whatever Man

Somos Straight Edge!!!!

http://www.purevolume.com/xbillythekidx
Jauria
if we could recolect upon our actions from the past you would see that we are masters and the barons of our craft, too late for the pain we went straight into the rage, put our heart in the fight and our soul upon the stage, all truth no lies.
and our minds are immune to the pressures of the world, we were trying to make it better with the weight of all the words, we smoke the competition we don't even touch the dope! no hope for the sole you just gotta let it go and get ****ing ready 'cause... you know what? here we go again...

DZLE

Smash Master
Alright guys listen.

Saturday, I might have a job interview. (This coming Saturday, not yesterday, obviously.)

After said interview, I'll be down for smash. Whether it be Melee, Bawrl, Brawl+, 64, I don't care. I wanna see you guys again.

If it's at a tourney, i'll be going to the tourney, but I won't enter.

The only thing i'm bringing to wherever i'm going to smash is my controller which will be tied to me at all times. (And the Pokewalker and Yoyo that are attached to my belt, for I take those everywhere.)

You *****es better not cry, because we will smash.

If any of you are free during the Week and want to smash, get my number from someone and text me.

Regarding HoN:
I WANT ALL UTAH SMASHERS WHO PLAY TO TELL ME THEIR USERNAME (Preferably in a PM) SO WE CAN ALL ENJOY THE GAME TOGETHER :MAD:

I DON'T CARE IF YOU SUCK AT THE GAME BECAUSE I'M AMAZING AT IT AND CAN TEACH YOU TO PWN.

-DZLE

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
X help me out with a ride otherwise that's no go for me
im really looking for a ride and no its not mooching red dog i Always help with gas money

Dekar173

Justice Man
"Some random" always means "some scrub"

Also, tell gkirbz he's gay for not postponing his super tourney and making it exactly that, a super tourney.

___X___

Smash Lord
Yo Utah. I'm getting back into smash and am going to Mexicos national tournament. I need your help though to vote against Pokemon Stadium being a Neutral stage for singles Melee. I will love you all if you guys vote for it to be a counterpick. Just click counterpick in this thread

http://www.smash-mex.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=551
Alrighty I'm there.

(means I'm gonna do it! :D )

C!Z

Smash Lord
Boo you guys PS is the ****. Tourney this weekend, tryna get my Brawl on nyukkas hit me up! Gotta win this weekend.

C!Z

Smash Lord
LoL I know the reason. Spacies bein too good n what not. It's an amazing stage and I think it's worth having even if you have to deal with stage abusers every once in a while. I also like 6 stages for random.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
I didn't say anything about you mooching. But you would ask for a box of drinks and a candy bar.
oh wow did serve tell you that? that was miscommunication cause i motioned for one drink but he thought i wanted the whole box of caprisuns!

Top Bottom