• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

___X___

Smash Lord
Vazor, I have a complaint. When you gave out those GEEX fliers last Saturday at RJ's, I read them... AND IT DID NOT SAY BRAWL TOURNAMENT ANYWHERE!!!!!!!

What is this?!?!?!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Seriously. At least choose to box someone who got out of the hospital or something :/

vazor

Smash Apprentice
There will be posters with Smash on it soon- they only had older ones for me. Even if people don't know they'll go and be pleasantly surprised to find Smash there. But I'll get you guys updated posters as soon as they get them for me.

Also I got some sweet 5$ off coupons for the venue I can give to anyone that helps put up posters and spread the word and stuff. :)

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
There will be posters with Smash on it soon- they only had older ones for me. Even if people don't know they'll go and be pleasantly surprised to find Smash there. But I'll get you guys updated posters as soon as they get them for me.

Also I got some sweet 5$ off coupons for the venue I can give to anyone that helps put up posters and spread the word and stuff. :)
I spread them out to a bunch of my friends and I gave each an extra one just incase they know of someone they know who likes this stuff.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
you guys are so dull man if you haven't noticed almost all of my post today were references to stuff
if you guys take it serious not my fault
I stopped you.
we weren't talking about smash bro but cool story
Why play a character you constantly complain about!
I learn something new every day
whether or not I get to play
read my past post dog does it sound like i was complaining about anything? especially smash?
I don't think he knows what he's getting into. he better be joking about boxing anyone, we have some beasty kids in the scene.
like who you? lada? lanky?
the same can be said about u, you don't know if i can fight or not but will see
i didn't say i can beat you guys or i am better i just said i won't back down and box whoever

DZLE

Smash Master
Z'zgashi, you find your other melee yet? I don't wanna go drop 15 bucks on it at gamestop. I'd buy it from you though.
Also Tyler, you free this week? Would you wanna Melee some too?

Travis, what are you getting into tonight?

I might have plans but if they break, do you think you could teach me some IC's?
I can play them a but but alternate grabbing i'm awful at and need pointers.

Yazuo, do you think we could hang out sometime soon? I'd like it if you could teach me to play Metaknight. (inb4 press b) I wanna see you and I wanna learn to get better at bawrl.

C!Z, let's get some Melee going sometime. I learn a lot when I play you, even if you point out something obvious, I start thinking like "oh, do that" and it helps a lot. I think i'm going to learn to play DK and Pikachu, do you know much about those 2?

Is there a tournament this saturday?

Also: Lada is the only one in the scene i'm really scared to fight. Well, maybe not fight, but wrestle anyway. That kids a beast and got me into a chokehold in like 5 seconds.

Dryu, sup?

DS4 won't back down from a fight? Ahahaha

Top Bottom