• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Haze...... RJ's in the adult entertainment business. Specializes in gay and ****** scenes.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
what's up I beat DS4s toon link with my pit on Sunday for 5$ :3
wow i sandbagged the first match and ***** you the second, and SDd once and almost came back the third
you cant beat me
you better not be on my friends laptop im borrowing ill be home in a sec

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
why don't you money match Zz or my step-bro
oh wait you won't even be there tomorrow

you know what today is though right?

___X___

Smash Lord
Whenever I guess!! I don't really like friendlies.... I like the matches to be more intense when something's on the line.... Like taking a naked picture with a guitar and putting it on facebook YAZ!! LOL!!! I can't wait to take it tomorrow.

r3d d09

Smash Master
well, No one wants to MM you because they know they don't stand a chance. and in your friendlies. you don't play serious. so you're hurting the scene by not helping us learn the matchup.

didn't you rant/rave about how you were going to help the scene?

Garb45

Smash Rookie
Ill money match X. He sucks anyways!!!!
Muhahahahahahahahahahah He doesn't even get girls
My falco will own your butts this __X__ guy thinks he is all that but he sucks balls

Garb45

Smash Rookie
I'm sorry but __X__ Will still whoop your butt he is better than you. You dont stand a chance X is pro So I don't think that you can be talking about him because the only time you beat him you get lucky!! :)

___X___

Smash Lord
Well no shi no one would know me! maybe its because.... MK IS GOOD??!?!?!?!?!?!!?

hahahaha The reason why I'm known is because sonic isn't that well of a character but I still manage to place high with him.

Thanks for thinking I'm good garb :)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
wow i sandbagged the first match and ***** you the second, and SDd once and almost came back the third
you cant beat me
you better not be on my friends laptop im borrowing ill be home in a sec
You're not supposed to sandbag the first match of a MM. :ohwell:
That's just setting up for a john.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
that's what i was saying X. ha. I'm glad that we have one player that is known. once i get amazing with IC's i'll be the second :3 har har jk
And me with yoshi lol, (that would be the third yoshi to get ranked EVAR!! :D )

EDIT: gkirbs is it fine if I get there around 10:30ish (uber early) if I come then then I will have a noob with me for sure. Also, I might bring my wii but I'm not sure yet. And rabbi panda (my weegee friend might come around 1 or 2, might, we'll see...

wangston

Smash Lord
i will mm anyone in utah, cause i know its nothing but scrubs. Especailly x and dryu, i'll yaz match you and then gojira match you then i will rj match you.

Top Bottom