• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
No i havent found it :urg:

And im semi open i believe, also i have your cell but i dont know if it's right... ill text you right now so tell me if you get it

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
People so quick to assume.
As if you know whom I'm talking to.
well if it was me there ya go but if not sorry brah you know i juss mess around on the interwebz
Z'zgashi, you find your other melee yet? I don't wanna go drop 15 bucks on it at gamestop. I'd buy it from you though.
Also Tyler, you free this week? Would you wanna Melee some too?

Travis, what are you getting into tonight?

I might have plans but if they break, do you think you could teach me some IC's?
I can play them a but but alternate grabbing i'm awful at and need pointers.

Yazuo, do you think we could hang out sometime soon? I'd like it if you could teach me to play Metaknight. (inb4 press b) I wanna see you and I wanna learn to get better at bawrl.

C!Z, let's get some Melee going sometime. I learn a lot when I play you, even if you point out something obvious, I start thinking like "oh, do that" and it helps a lot. I think i'm going to learn to play DK and Pikachu, do you know much about those 2?

Is there a tournament this saturday?

Also: Lada is the only one in the scene i'm really scared to fight. Well, maybe not fight, but wrestle anyway. That kids a beast and got me into a chokehold in like 5 seconds.

Dryu, sup?

DS4 won't back down from a fight? Ahahaha
what's with this wanna be a part of the scene now?
your sudden MIA had no effect on the scene, anyways i hope you do comeback cause i still want to play you but you know the scene has not changed and whatever made you quit b4 is probably going to happen again.
and ya i won't back down even if i lose can that be said about you????

DZLE

Smash Master
DS4, wasn't talking to you.

I never said I was re-joining the scene. Ever.

I simply asked if there was a tournament saturday to see if these people would be free saturday or not. I'm not going to a tourney if there is one.

I simply want to get better at the game.

I'll ignore anything else about your post I didn't reply to.

Also, @Gkirbs (if you find a way to lurk this rofl) Let's play MH and SFIIIS soon aight.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'm getting these mixed signals here from DS4's messages.
His posts sound a little tsundere to me.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
yup im the anna from shaman king
all the way to
Naru from Love Hina
sorry i don't consider Kagami tsundere her character has stayed the same
through out the series
and don't tsundere characters need a love interest? because they start out Tsun Tsun but then
get Dere Dere (lovey dovey) towards said love interest?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Kagami just carries the traits and characteristics.
Hard to show the dere dere when there aren't m/any males in Lucky Star.

Closest thing would be with her friends.

Dekar173

Justice Man
2 weeks is definitely poor notice --a

M2K is telling me if you guys make it end of july, he's going, and possibly ally.

I could get WC to go too, probably :O

Minato

穏やかじゃない
the end of july is REALLY hard for me... due to the fact i am usually in montana at that time but if anything i can do the first or second weekend of august for sure.

so basically either in two weeks or early august is prolly the best i can do...
I'd say early August would be better since it gives more notice.
And maybe I'll see if I can come to this then.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Billy mays here with another fantastic product, check this **** out it's called oxiclean and it's ****ing amazing

vazor

Smash Apprentice
BTW guys the new Play N Trade on 3300 S and State is pretty sweet. Check it out and tell 'em vazor sent ya.
I hope some of the guys I played there find their way here... ERK/ESK and Kyle I think their names were...

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Ciz and I are accepting team MM's from anyone, if anyone is up to the challenge :p :D :) ;)

Top Bottom