• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

___X___

Smash Lord
Hi X! Miss ya buddy. Its kinda funny. A friend of mine and my bros said "there's no way you know the best sonic in the world. X lives in Utah I think."

Haha good times.
Tw1n! I miss you more!!!! and haha Really? Tell them the best sonic in the world loves you the most <3

No they're not.
Yes, THEY ARE. Payson is much much more closer to SAINT GEEZY then south Jordan is.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Hey, so I got a sig mock-up for TGWP, Travis. Lemmee know what you think, and what changes you'd like.

It's still really silly that you can't find a date for it though.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
I vote that zz needs to stop +1 commenting. he's getting 100+ posts every 30 minutes.
lol you and zz are the people that post the most. if zz stops commenting on everything, you'll become the person who posts the most lmao. the person who posts the second most complaining about the person that posts the most. too good

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
+1 :3

Nah jk, but seriously, I really want DP for a neutral... Or a CP I guess... It probably wont ever happen though *sigh*

DZLE

Smash Master
Yeah usually I can only see the top part but for yours I see all the way down to "click here to level up blah"

:O

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I cant see it Seph O.o

Also DZLE... ive see that cat in your sig before but i cant remember where...? Isnt it like powerpuff girls or something?

-Mars-

Smash Hero
just saying, that could be considered spam. Just throwing that out there, i don't want you to get infracted for something like that. you should probably stop.
just saying these spam posts about others posting spam could be considered as spam. Just throwing that out there homie

Top Bottom