• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
it was actually eight hours ago and i didn't have to wait for rj to ask me :p butt sucker

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
I love how all RJ EVER does is give to the smash community but not one of us can do the simple task of making one post here that says he should be unbanned for this great guy that has done so much for us. I'm the only one that has said anything at all.

this thread should be re-titled "Utah Thread: "FREE MUTHA****INGGKIRBZ!" " and utah smash should all post concerning his banned status.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I love how all RJ EVER does is give to the smash community but not one of us can do the simple task of making one post here that says he should be unbanned for this great guy that has done so much for us. I'm the only one that has said anything at all.

this thread should be re-titled "Utah Thread: "FREE MUTHA****INGGKIRBZ!" " and utah smash should all post concerning his banned status.
You guys have no idea how much I have done trying to find ways to get him unbanned.

There is no way RJ is going to be unbanned. I have been told this time and time again.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Things they can use against you.

Your infraction history, your trolling history, the excessive number of alternate accounts, the fact you are still able to host tourneys without smashboards, and they just don't like you.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Pretty much what sinz said. Even if your entire community wanted him unbanned, sorry. He's responsible for his own actions, and he's facing the consequences.

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Welcome to the new players! :) Like DRyu I will also try to help train anyone who wants to play me. I'm basically a scrub but I know a few things.
FtS if you do melee let me know. If I'm free and you need a 4th I'll come by with my melee disc.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
some friends you guys make, cant even try... already instant give up on him and then because a small group (very small in this case) chooses not to help their friend everyone else decides not to either.

just because hylian comes here and says that doesn't mean its true, he's a *** anyway from what I hear.

the main reason that he came here saying that is because they don't think that we will.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Smash Apprentice
I'm 21 and as you can see by my join date i've been meleeing seriously for **** near half a decade. o.O I don't have my own cube or wii though but I do have a home where we could smash at if you brought that. I have a couple'o tvs too.

Purple

Hi guys!
Things they can use against you.

Your infraction history, your trolling history, the excessive number of alternate accounts, the fact you are still able to host tourneys without smashboards, and they just don't like you.
Honestly, Sinz his this right on the head. He can still be a part of the Utah community without trolling the rest of the community outside of Utah, for that matter, he has no reason to get unbanned because he's close enough to you guys to still run tourneys.

DZLE

Smash Master
I'm 21 and as you can see by my join date i've been meleeing seriously for **** near half a decade. o.O I don't have my own cube or wii though but I do have a home where we could smash at if you brought that. I have a couple'o tvs too.
Oh, and you may have been playing Melee for near half a decade, but that doesnt mean you are any good.

You any good?

Kurosaki Ichigo

Smash Apprentice
I wish I had some vids on youtube. A while back I was playing with IHSB at his crib, we were recording some matches, and I kneed(f-air) through his photon blast with C. Falcon. It's recorded but not uploaded. I'm not a noob but I'm not a god in the game yet, so quite in between.

Bleh. I'm gonna ride down to Guitar Center and fool around on some basses and guitars. I might check back later. Thanks again, Roxy, for helping me find some players out here. I'll be hitting them up after 5. Peace, Love, and Metal. <3

OH MY GOD! I found the only match I could of me on youtube and it was such a horrible fight. You can see how nervous I was. It's just sad. i'm so embarrassed. I'm just glad I can laugh IN PUBLIC while watching the **** take place. If you wanna see it, which I'm sure you do, just search "Ichigo (Captain Falcon) vs G Vice (Ganondorf)" on youbtube. I have to start recording more or get SpaceBalls to upload some of our matches to redeem my pride. T_T

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
To help with what info I can on the Gkirby thing, Gkirby was given many chances past what a normal user would/should get. He was room banned, and had built up alot of things against him like Sinz said. I made deals with him to keep him on SWF, but that didn't seem to help him either. You are welcome to create a social group or what ever you feel needs to be done to show the staff that he should get a 2nd chance (as long as you follow the rules as well), but I don't that will really help anyway. As for him hosting tournies, there are several people who have hosted events on SWF that have later became banned for one reason or another. The title of smash director does not exempt you from the rules, and you are held to them just as any other member of SWF.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
in your User CP there is a place you can click to "app" for a blue name, I think all you really need to do is put a link to the event you host in that app and they will take care of the rest.

C!Z

Smash Lord
**** the admins. Unban RJ!

Well I'll just hafta come play sometime. I doubt it'll be a challenge but I always have fun playin melee and helpin people with it(if the person I'm helpin isn't a douche).

Top Bottom