• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

r3d d09

Smash Master
but it's a social thread.

technically. who ever posted spam first would get in trouble and everyone else posting after... looks like i have a few hundred spam comments then. O.o like 600 maybe. i shall check

EDIT: 820 spam posts actually.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
but it's a social thread.

technically. who ever posted spam first would get in trouble and everyone else posting after... looks like i have a few hundred spam comments then. O.o like 600 maybe. i shall check

EDIT: 820 spam posts actually.
I think this post could be labeled as spam... Watch out Red Dog, it's a dangerous world out there

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
I want to help out all those smashers out there looking to get better. I'll be hosting smashfests at my place a lot this summer so everyone should try and attend if they are looking to improve.

Oh, and not only will I be hosting them but I'm also willing to DRIVE and put my own effort into coming to other people's houses/smashfests if you call me up.

I'll be like a Smash Gigolo, only free;)

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
I want to help out all those smashers out there looking to get better. I'll be hosting smashfests at my place a lot this summer so everyone should try and attend if they are looking to improve.

Oh, and not only will I be hosting them but I'm also willing to DRIVE and put my own effort into coming to other people's houses/smashfests if you call me up.

Take Marco up on these smashfests cause I plan to be at most of them too. If you're looking to improve at a faster rate, come join the fun :)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980

Sweet i need improvement

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Oh shoot! Utah's best players are joining forces to try to make scubs less scrubbier?!?!! I wouldn't want to miss this opportunity!

___X___

Smash Lord
This man speaks the truth ^
so DBS, You're in dire need of Dryu! so call now and get immediate help! you are one of the biggest scrubs ever, I can hardly stand the sight of you.

Purple

Hi guys!
Not at all, trolling is not tolerated in any case. You should stop doing that sir, you're a cool guy to see around the boards.

Did you hear Hydra got banned from the DR too? (you might remember her as Aqua)

Purple

Hi guys!
Except the Zelda mains. Honestly I can KIND of see what you're getting at, but there's a difference between discussion and trolling. If someone is refusing to understand your point of view, then you can either look more into their view, or you can ignore them. If they get butthurt and they can look at your post and see it had insults, they can consider it trolling/flaming.

If you are causing trouble to people, ANYONE, without good reason or discussion, they have every right to ban you.

Just be nice :)

Purple

Hi guys!
=/. I guess your reputation speaks more than you do. That's unfortunate sir, at least you get to talk to us now :D. By the way, could you show me where you 'trolled'?

Purple

Hi guys!
Ah, I can see why, it's because you posted like that in multiple places, and since you did actually troll some of the time, it's not like they're going to look through all of your posts, and think "hmm, this is factual, he's not a bad guy", they're going to look and think "hmm, let's see if he trolls, oh! he did! *infractions*"

If someone literally complained to a moderator about you, it's understandable why it ended up happening to you, I would assume that complaints aren't taken lightly.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
This thread isn't the same without Gkirbz. I always look forward to reading his stuff and seeing people's reactions and it's annoying when only his posts get deleted and 10 consecutive posts are left by some random scrub that isn't from Utah. Dayum, people gotta stop getting so butt hurt over the internet. It's called the block button. You're ruining the beauty of a social thread.

Purple

Hi guys!
This thread isn't the same without Gkirbz. I always look forward to reading his stuff and seeing people's reactions and it's annoying when only his posts get deleted and 10 consecutive posts are left by some random scrub that isn't from Utah. Dayum, people gotta stop getting so butt hurt over the internet. It's called the block button. You're ruining the beauty of a social thread.
Nah, things that are crude and mean should be rightfully deleted though.

Purple

Hi guys!
if it's crude, they should yes.

Hey everyone, I'm not sure if you all know. But [Kurosaki Ichigo] is new to the Utah scene, and wants to know about the basic places to come and go. He lives in Taylorsville, do you guys have any weeklies/monthlies going on, any smashfests that you can redirect him to via this thread or PM?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
We have a lot of fests and whatnot like Gkirbs says

Top Bottom