• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'm sick of using Olimar now after two tournaments. I wonder who I should use for the next tourney.

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Were you the kirby player who came when the tourney was almost over? If so, I was that kid who teamed up with you in a lot of those friendly matches.
Yeah that was me. Those team matches were a lot of fun, I can see why they're so popular. ^_^

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Yaz and I will be there and maybe Dryu. Everyone should come.
Can't I have to clean my house so that I can have sexy parties with those things with boobs with no nothing about can come over........... Kenny, things with boobs=dai-a.....and gogira....and slave at times.

C!Z

Smash Lord
how come i have them, Humm last time i checked i did not have those. but a sexy party would be fun
I didn't know either... We coulda been hangin out a long time ago Slave ;) So when is the next time you're gonna be on Lo? We should set somethin up cuz everytime you get on I'm bout to leave lol

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Hey everyone, I just barely discovered this thread and I decided to introduce myself. I live out in Layton so if anyone lives out here could you please let me know.

slave1

Smash Lord
Hey marsulas, welcome to the utah thread. (Don't mind anything that X posts..)

Nice to see another addition to our smash scene.
its true dont listen to ___ (X) :) hello i will not be playing you unless you stick around till christmas.

C!Z i can get on anytime after 11:00 but i have a class at 4 so i i have to be off by 3:30

C!Z

Smash Lord
its true dont listen to ___ (X) :) hello i will not be playing you unless you stick around till christmas.

C!Z i can get on anytime after 11:00 but i have a class at 4 so i i have to be off by 3:30
lol ok you'll just hafta text me sometime cuz i don't have your number. Oh is that a Lugia(unsure of how that's spelled lol) on your sig?!

C!Z

Smash Lord
Hey everyone, I just barely discovered this thread and I decided to introduce myself. I live out in Layton so if anyone lives out here could you please let me know.
Do you play any Melee as well?

EDIT: SH**! lol Didn't notice I was double posting... DA## ### e###! ;)

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Gojira lives very close to you in Roy, and he should be easy to get in contact with. He can show/tell you anything you want to know.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Woot we have another tourny going on in Utah!
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=5306135#post5306135

But i need help ie. Wii's and TV's everyone who brings stuff will get a % of there money back. House cut is 10% still but 5% goes to me ma for letting us do this and the other 5% is split between everyone who brought wii's and tv's, just let me know in advance if you are bringing stuff. Also if things go good enough then we can do this every month, and FTS and i already talked about how we are going to try to get different dates so that C!Z's touny, his and mine all don't end up on the same day. :)

Edit I just got spore and i wove it there are new parts and way more i might ditch you all for a bit just to play. :)

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
I have one thing to say:

"I'm not crying
No, I'm not crying
And if I am crying
It's not because of you
It's because I'm thinking about a friend of mine who you don't know who is dying
That's right, dying"

slave1

Smash Lord
i didn't think the mushrooms out back, you know the colorful one's next to the garbage can, would do anything to him. It was only a joke.:(

he chewed off Kole's are the other day. luckily there was not to much damage so the doctors could reattach it.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I have one thing to say:

"I'm not crying
No, I'm not crying
And if I am crying
It's not because of you
It's because I'm thinking about a friend of mine who you don't know who is dying
That's right, dying"
Flight of the Concords. Too good, but really, really random.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I live mighty close to you about 10 minutes away. We can gather and play some Melee and some brawl if you want =D
Ya that would be great:), I don't play Melee anymore and I wasn't ever really into melee but I love Brawl so I would love to play ya.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
What's up with S@G3 posting weird things, recently; I think being in SUU for too long is getting to him. Good to see it hasn't gotten to slave, yet.

Gojira

Smash Lord
Ya that would be great:), I don't play Melee anymore and I wasn't ever really into melee but I love Brawl so I would love to play ya.
I will play some brawl with you. I have no problem with that, but I don't take brawl seriously anymore as I really don't like the game. But I sure would like to give you a small taste of what you will see at tourneys. However, I suggest you pick up melee because it is the next big game and I would have no problem helping you with basics.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I still think Dai-a is gay :D

Which is nice :D

Top Bottom