• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

-Final-

Aria♪
Usually about 10-15 people show up. I think.

The rules are 3-stock, no items, and neutral stages. The matches are only one match, not best out of 3

al-x_clip

Smash Apprentice
Umm do you kinda play anybody already? I would suggest a top tier just cuz they're obviously better characters lol Sheik, Fox, Marth, Falco, Falcon, Peach(Peach players are kinda femmy tho ;) ) or whoever but these characters give you a better chance. Personally I would suggest playin with em all.
lol yeah i used to play samus and sheik but since i sucked way bad i stopped playing so im thinking of playing sheik again or C.Falcon

C!Z

Smash Lord
holy ****ing C!Z'z own dressing!

your actually gonna play brawl?!

or what?!?

you should... gets money......
That's the only reason I would but I still don't think I will. I just needed to trade in some games so I was thinkin about showin up and playin some friendlies as well but I actually think I'm gonna be busy now.

lol yeah i used to play samus and sheik but since i sucked way bad i stopped playing so im thinking of playing sheik again or C.Falcon

I love Samus! She use to be my main but I had to switch lol. Yeah go Sheik and Falcon(cuz Falcon is the funnest character in the game!), anytime you want advice you can always ask. Watch KoreanDJ's vids is you wanna see how Sheik should be played.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Play Mewtwo...by the next time you play slave, you're Mewtwo'll beat his...EASILY! :p

Anyway, if there's going to be a Melee Smashfest, when would be best for most? This weekend, or two weeks after that? I know C!Z would want it as soon as possible, and since he'll likely be hosting it...you get my point. So what I'm saying, is that if there's a fest this weekend with at least 3 other people, then I'll come for sure.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Play Mewtwo...by the next time you play slave, you're Mewtwo'll beat his...EASILY! :p

Anyway, if there's going to be a Melee Smashfest, when would be best for most? This weekend, or two weeks after that? I know C!Z would want it as soon as possible, and since he'll likely be hosting it...you get my point. So what I'm saying, is that if there's a fest this weekend with at least 3 other people, then I'll come for sure.
Haha you don't know me! But yes actually I was thinkin bout havin one last minute, I was just waitin on David's left tit to man up and say yes finally. He's s'pose to tell me later today if he can make it. I'd host one if anyone wants to come though.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Your time would be better spent calculating digits of pi; your smash skill would likely develop about the same amount :)

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Your time would be better spent calculating digits of pi; your smash skill would likely develop about the same amount :)
I'll help out; here's pi to 50 digits: 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937511
For the next ninety-nine billion, nine hundred ninety-nine million, nine hundred ninety-nine thousand, nine hundred fifty (99,999,999,950) digits, [CLICK HERE!] :p When all these digits are saved in a compressed text file, it takes up roughly 57 gigabytes. :crazy:

Junpappy

Smash Lord
You know what I'm gonna do PC? I'm gonna triple post to make sure your post stays the nerdiest on this page.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
You know what I'm gonna do PC? I'm gonna triple post to make sure your post stays the nerdiest on this page.
Well, I have my post-per-page count to 20, so it's still the same page for me.

There was no need to triple post. I can't think of any post that could ever be more nerdy :chuckle:
Well, I could go on about other mathematical constants like e (100 billion digits), phi (10 billion), the Euler constant (10 billion), etc. in order to beat out my own post.
And I guess since this is on a new page for you 15-posts-per-page people, this can be the "nerdy post" of the new page.

...and what do you expect from a math major?

vazor

Smash Apprentice
I didn't get to see any of the actual tournament but I heard Kenny won? Anyway I totally forgot to take that pizza when I had to hurry off, but I still had a great time. Hope I wasn't too n00b or anything, but I'm grateful for the little practice time I got against the good players that were there.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
How was the tourney? Sorry I couldn't make it. So Ken if Smash happens this Saturday are you gonna be able to attend?
I am going to try. As of right now I am pretty sure I can, but I'm not 100% sure. We'll see if any college crap comes up by then. *hoping none does*

There was no need to triple post. I can't think of any post by someone other than PC that could ever be more nerdy :chuckle:
Better PC? :)

Wait, vasor, do I know you? If you were there I probably do. Just not by your smash alias..

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
I have one thing to say:

"You know you're not in high finance,
Considering getting second hand underpants,
Check your mind, how'd it get so bad?
What happened to those other underpants you had"

This has been your daily awesome update!

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
Yes, I believe you were. Only reason I won too.
yepp thats the only reason you won. Yaz knows my playstyle way to much haha.
Next PnT im going to win.

How was the tourney? Sorry I couldn't make it. So Ken if Smash happens this Saturday are you gonna be able to attend?
It was good, you should have came so I could of played you in finals instead of kenny.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I didn't get to see any of the actual tournament but I heard Kenny won? Anyway I totally forgot to take that pizza when I had to hurry off, but I still had a great time. Hope I wasn't too n00b or anything, but I'm grateful for the little practice time I got against the good players that were there.
Next time you should bring your own controller so you don't have to use the wierd wireless gamestop one.

___X___

Smash Lord
*comes out of nowhere in a Wolfen*

dont party just yet!!!!

cuz ima go to the next one and **** all you guys!!

especially my bro dryu and his furry piece of shiiiii DIDDY!

C!Z

Smash Lord
It was good, you should have came so I could of played you in finals instead of kenny.
I wouldn't make it to the finals, I don't play that game lol. I was just gonna go for Melee friendlies and to turn in some games.

So I guess that gay lil Mexican David isn't gonna be able to make it this weekend. So unless people say they wanna come play tomorrow there will be no fest :(

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Wait, vasor, do I know you? If you were there I probably do. Just not by your smash alias..
We might have played a game or two. I've been going to random tourneys for the past couple years, but I rarely got past the first round.

Next time you should bring your own controller so you don't have to use the wierd wireless gamestop one.
Yeah, I will for sure. I didn't have mine yesterday because I didn't know exactly when it was and I was coming straight from work.
That controller was responsible for a few deaths (no Fox! don't illusion that way! >_<), but I still had a great time battling you and wish I could've stayed longer for a few more minutes of your Marth treatment. XD

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
yepp thats the only reason you won. Yaz knows my playstyle way to much haha.
Next PnT im going to win.
I know your play style all too well. If I recall, I three stocked you :)
Kenny you play marth in brawl?
Yeah, he's one of my secondaries along with olimar, rob, and meta. Snake is still my main though.

I think vasor was talking about Minato's marth though, not mine.

-Final-

Aria♪
We might have played a game or two. I've been going to random tourneys for the past couple years, but I rarely got past the first round.

Yeah, I will for sure. I didn't have mine yesterday because I didn't know exactly when it was and I was coming straight from work.
That controller was responsible for a few deaths (no Fox! don't illusion that way! >_<), but I still had a great time battling you and wish I could've stayed longer for a few more minutes of your Marth treatment. XD
Were you the kirby player who came when the tourney was almost over? If so, I was that kid who teamed up with you in a lot of those friendly matches.

Top Bottom