• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
You've got less than a week ^^

Oh, and FTS, if it's not too much trouble, when I bring up your copy of Melee, I've got a ton of video files in a .ts format (DVD format basically) that me and the mexi crew recorded. Not needed right away, but just over time, would you be able to?
I will have to check up on if I can work with the .ts format.

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
HEY SMASHERS!! this is dancing fighter X

and i would like to tell you all that theres a PLAY N TRADE BRAWL TOURNAMENT

MAY 30th, friday, OREM UTAH. starts around 6:30

i heard its gonna be really big and the winner is gonna get a WII!

and like 2nd place is 100 bucks or something i dunno,

come check it out!!!!

COME!!!!!!!!!!!!:bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump:
X theres two tournaments. one at 2 pm and one at 7 pm. invite everyone!!
Play N Trade 200 East University Parkway Suite G
number : 801.655.2242
Orem, UT 84058
BYOC.
There might be pizza from smoke house at the 7pm one.
1-3 more wiis will be helpful for the one at 7pm because i think they only have 1(well thats what the guy said anyways).

ANYWAYS hope to see some of you smashers there.
OH AND PC IF YOU COME. BRING YOUR LAPTOP. I NEED MY THEME SONG. :p (Yell dead cell)

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I got to admit, X's joke about Dancing Fighter G was pretty funny (for those that don't know, DFG is a Colorado player who always posts in a bunch of state threads advertising Colorado's CCCT tournaments). But, X, you shouldn't have posted it in the Metal Awesome thread, as I think anyone who checks that thread would also be checking this one, already. And according to Tsuteto's post, it sounded like X was posting this in other states' threads, too? If you did, it would be kind of awkward...but if you posted it in just Colorado's thread, then it would have been hilarious to see their reaction! :chuckle:

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
you did not say this to DANCINGFIGHTER G

>_>
That's because DFG had the ability for it to be region wide, and he posted announcements a month before it happened, not a day before. Your's is a sarcastic joke at what he made, which, although in good humor, is still nonetheless annoying when you post it in every **** active thread that's here. If it was just in this thread, and like PC said, maybe the Colorado thread, that'd be fine. But seriously, you're starting to become a major douchebag.

Think about things before you act on them. That's a lesson that you obviously haven't learned, and I'm wondering if you ever will.

zergman

Smash Cadet
That's because DFG had the ability for it to be region wide, and he posted announcements a month before it happened, not a day before. Your's is a sarcastic joke at what he made, which, although in good humor, is still nonetheless annoying when you post it in every **** active thread that's here. If it was just in this thread, and like PC said, maybe the Colorado thread, that'd be fine. But seriously, you're starting to become a major douchebag.

Think about things before you act on them. That's a lesson that you obviously haven't learned, and I'm wondering if you ever will.
Tsu I'm dissapointed. Someone that is leaving on a mission shouldn't be callinge people a douchebag :psycho:

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I'm leaving on a mission, doesn't mean I'm the top quality material that everyone expects a missionary to have. I'll probably be one of the more relaxed missionaries, but still know how to work efficiently.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
No, I've noticed, but I also know he can be better. But don't worry, I'm pretty sure that his year of hell is coming soon.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Except I brought my laptop for nothing...
...but i heard you didnt bring your laptop whats up with that :lol:
I wouldn't have said that I brought it for nothing if I didn't bring it. It was there; it was just sitting there in the corner since it had no use (since you didn't come)...
Anyway, I found it interesting that all three Nintendo systems that were there for people to play has the three versions of Super Smash Bros. And it was pretty fun playing Brawl and a little Melee.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
**** Zelda in Melee. WHY can't I get her bloody kicks right? And WHY can he hit me with freakin' Din's Fire from MELEE?

I freakin' suck....

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
X won. IIRC, order was basically:

1st: X
2nd: Yaz
3rd: Tsu
4th: Kenny
5th: PC
5th: Jerome
7th: Some guy
7th: Some other guy

Basically.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
What? Didn't Ken Neth lose to you before I did, meaning that I for 4th and he got 5th, instead of it being the other way around. But whatever, it's not like Tsuteto being wrong is a big surprise... :p

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
See, about that point I kinda lost track XD But that could be right as well. Wasn't following it with my like it was important or anything.

YazYaz

Smash Apprentice
X and I had an agreement because he had to leave early and I wanted the 2nd place prize instead of the first, so on our last match I killed myself every time. I made it to the finals undefeated :)

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
X defeated Yaz once, so he's have to fight Yaz again, but his bro was all "we've g2g" and X was "k" and Yaz was like "my prize" and stuff.

Me? I just sucked.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
so today i totally graduated from seminary, i'm sure you are all sooooo proud of me right? right?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
HEY SMASHERS!! this is dancing fighter spiritdragon

and i would like to tell you all that theres a PLAY N TRADE BRAWL TOURNAMENT

June 2nd, monday, DENVER COLORADO. starts around 6:30

i heard its gonna be really big and the winner is gonna get a WII!

and like 2nd place is 100 bucks or something i dunno,

come check it out!!!!

COME!!!!!!!!!!!! :bluejump::bluejump::bluejump::bluejump::bluejump:

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
That attempt of a joke was pretty lame. X's was funny, since both X and G are single letters, and it made fun of DFG for always going around advertising CCCT. This, on the other hand, has little to no meaning.
...hmmm...and I never thought I would be defending X's jokes... :p

Top Bottom