• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
If anyone thinks they lost something at my house, let me know. The found stuff just keeps piling up. Some stuff has probably been here for over a year. Some stuff I can identify, like Buzz's stuff that is still here, but most of it I cannot. Some items would be a black jacket, several controllers, a small character from Avatar (Sasha I think?), and a necklace with brown beads.

YazYaz

Smash Apprentice
If anyone thinks they lost something at my house, let me know. The found stuff just keeps piling up. Some stuff has probably been here for over a year. Some stuff I can identify, like Buzz's stuff that is still here, but most of it I cannot. Some items would be a black jacket, several controllers, a small character from Avatar (Sasha I think?), and a necklace with brown beads.
i believe that black jacket belongs to me . . .

YazYaz

Smash Apprentice
I think zeth hates my DDD more

Yes MvC2 is the best fighting game of all time. Anyone to say otherwise is stupid.

Not in one way does Melee beat the competitive potential of COD4. So no you don't have a winner.

P.S. You should not even be comparing a fighting game to a FPS anyways.....it just doesnt work.
i wasn't even being serious you big goof. i don't know what cod4 is or "fps" haha you butt

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Yaz, please tell me you're kidding. Please. Otherwise I think I'm going to have to beat you down when I see you later today. While talking.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I won't be able to spend the night due to other plans I had completely blanked out on guys. But I will come down a visit, I promise ^^

___X___

Smash Lord
M2k showed me that link, but if i hadnt seen it, id be glad you showed it.

oh and i hate the stereo version. the normal one is much better.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
M2k showed me that link, but if i hadnt seen it, id be glad you showed it.

oh and i hate the stereo version. the normal one is much better.
Way to break the consistency, by mixing up the order and not having proper grammar like the others... :ohwell:

And stereo is in most things right now, so wouldn't stereo be considered the "normal one" and mono be the odd one? :p
PerfectChaos had that linked here. But if it wasn't, I'm glad you did.

Wait....
:confused: That was so weird that it was funny.

YazYaz

Smash Apprentice
For you who may not know, Perfect Chaos and I have the same birthday. We're only a year apart in age and that makes us closer than ever. I love you PC ;)

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Someone help me out here. I know I should know the song at 6:20, but I can't put my finger on it for whatever reason. Who knows what it is?

And there's other songs I should know as well, just not speaking out to me like that one.

Except Final Fantasy, but I know that one.

And the mario one.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
THAT'S IT! Thank you very much ^^

And someone wouldn't have the song without the mario sounds... would they?

harpuia190

Smash Ace
whoa man we better be careful, we don't want to fill an entire page with our incessant nonsense

Tsuteto

火事で死ね

Does ANYONE else see the irony in X's post? I know Perfect does, but anyone else? For those who can't, here, it's in the spoilers.

X, you're a moron. That would be called the INSTRUMENTAL version. Mono = sound coming from one area, stereo = sound coming from two different areas (a left and right, like headphones).

Top Bottom