• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Any time 'logic' and 'X' come in the same sentence, God kills a kitten.

Please, think of the kittens.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
*AHEM* the following is a sentence: X LOGIC X LOGIC X LOGIC X LOGIC X LOGIC X LOGIC X LOGIC X LOGIC X LOGIC X LOGIC X LOGIC X LOGIC X LOGIC X LOGIC X LOGIC X LOGIC X LOGIC X LOGIC X LOGIC X LOGIC X LOGIC X LOGIC X LOGIC X LOGIC X LOGIC X LOGIC X LOGIC X LOGIC X LOGIC X LOGIC X LOGIC X LOGIC X LOGIC X LOGIC X LOGIC X LOGIC.
Personnally i prefer the air dogs

now i am just waiting for all of utah to get mad at us for filling up our threads

*EDIT* and while on the topic of pets: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9fcdfvonTs&feature=related

Stillman

Smash Rookie
Hey all, im a snake main who lives in the south salt lake city area. Im lookin for some local competition & would really like to meet up with some of yall to have some nice matches, possibly even some STD's :p

If your interested on atleast getting online with eachother for a chance at miniminal lag then PM me please & thank u!

^_^

Staz

Smash Lord
Hey all, im a snake main who lives in the south salt lake city area. Im lookin for some local competition & would really like to meet up with some of yall to have some nice matches, possibly even some STD's :p

If your interested on atleast getting online with eachother for a chance at miniminal lag then PM me please & thank u!

^_^
yes! a new smasher comes to the utah smash scene :)

harpuia190

Smash Ace
not to sound like the mexi brigade but kenny's snake is AWESOME

wario just sits on zelda*
zelda* hates it at first but slowly realizes how much she is attracted to him
zelda* tries to get wario's affection
wario ignores zelda*

*-interchangeable with the rest of the brawl cast

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
Snake is a grumpy old man who can't seem to get it into his head that tilts aren't supposed to deal more damage and have more knock back than most smash attacks. And Harpuia that is just creepy.

zergman

Smash Cadet
I'm curious as to everyones opinion on practicing brawl. I don't have anyone to play with since all my smash friends are gone, and Gojira doesn't seem to want to respond to my posts, so do you think it is worth while to play level 9 computers? I've been playing them a bunch, but with past smash games it was mostly pointless because they let you do things a human wouldn't. Any ideas?

Staz

Smash Lord
I'm curious as to everyones opinion on practicing brawl. I don't have anyone to play with since all my smash friends are gone, and Gojira doesn't seem to want to respond to my posts, so do you think it is worth while to play level 9 computers? I've been playing them a bunch, but with past smash games it was mostly pointless because they let you do things a human wouldn't. Any ideas?
i say wifi, even though the online is pretty laggy (sometimes) its better then playing level 9 computers :p

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
You should contact Gojira by MSN, not smashboards. That probably goes for almost anyone else too. Just look through the last few pages of this thread to see why.

As for computers, the game is so dumbed down that even computers can do a decent job. Otherwise you have wifi... kind of.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Wow, I got confused when I saw Stillman's post. For a fraction of a second I completely thought it was mine due to the same avatar. . :ohwell:
not to sound like the mexi brigade but kenny's snake is AWESOME

wario just sits on zelda*
zelda* hates it at first but slowly realizes how much she is attracted to him
zelda* tries to get wario's affection
wario ignores zelda*

*-interchangeable with the rest of the brawl cast
That is hilarious haha. I laughed out loud when i read that.

slave1

Smash Lord
seriously sandy needs more snake players they all live down in springvill and other places not sandy. FTS learn to play snake and come play with panda lap dance.

Oh yea all of panda lap dance can go sucks some ***** (except me)

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
I have the TOP 39 Utah vids from 2006 ready to upload! :)

For their time, all of these matches are either very tense or are a part of a really good set. Of course I tried to include as many 2006 regulars as possible too (not everything was recorded, even fewer kept). None of these are team matches, but I do have some of those.

Would you guys want me to narrow them down more or just upload them all? ^_^

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
If it's not too much trouble, then just upload all of them. That way, you wouldn't have to decide on which ones to upload after reading the requests of a bunch of people. Each match is bound to be entertaining to somebody.

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
2006 is right. The year you barely got to see.

It would actually be more trouble to narrow down than to just upload, lol.

I'll keep them all private on youtube until they are all uploaded. No spoilers ^_^.

Also, the purpose of these old vids is for nostalgia, entertainment, and because I said I would upload them eventually XD. The purpose is not for critiques, basing skill off of, or the Mexican Brigade to make fun of.

2007 COMING SOON :)

...and probably some super cool 2005 footage before Tsuteto leaves ;)

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
You've got less than a week ^^

Oh, and FTS, if it's not too much trouble, when I bring up your copy of Melee, I've got a ton of video files in a .ts format (DVD format basically) that me and the mexi crew recorded. Not needed right away, but just over time, would you be able to?

___X___

Smash Lord
HEY SMASHERS!! this is dancing fighter X

and i would like to tell you all that theres a PLAY N TRADE BRAWL TOURNAMENT

MAY 30th, friday, OREM UTAH. starts around 6:30

i heard its gonna be really big and the winner is gonna get a WII!

and like 2nd place is 100 bucks or something i dunno,

come check it out!!!!

COME!!!!!!!!!!!!:bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump:

Top Bottom