• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
halo beats portal.
LOL! Halo, one of the world's best FPS games with the best multiplayer and array of weaponry, versus Portal, a single-player game with one tool and a bunch of puzzles.

You remind me of those who tried to compare Metroid Prime 3 to Halo 3.

lengeta

Smash Ace
I only know one other person who liked TetriSphere, and everyone else loathed it. I didn't like it at first. Now it's just neat though, but I'd still say it has nothing on the original. Good time still though.

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
you could do the endless mode and see who can complete the most minigames
You could, but that's still just a series of single player games, then comparing a high score at the end. You never have to respond to what your opponent is doing or do any counters. Fun game, but not for tournaments.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
SCII would be fun... as long as it's for GC. Maybe XboX, but I'd have to readjust to the controllers. I can't ever adjust to the PS2 controllers.

Shame I won't be here, otherwise I'd beat people down with Sophitia ^^

Zêth34

Smash Rookie
SCII would be fun... as long as it's for GC. Maybe XboX, but I'd have to readjust to the controllers. I can't ever adjust to the PS2 controllers.

Shame I won't be here, otherwise I'd beat people down with Sophitia ^^
tsuteto, i could beat you anyday

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
He doesn't. He just hates my Zelda and the fact that Zelda took Metaknight's fish.

Just goes to show that women will always be overpowering.

Gojira

Smash Lord
He doesn't. He just hates my Zelda and the fact that Zelda took Metaknight's fish.

Just goes to show that women will always be overpowering.
I think zeth hates my DDD more

just do a MVC2 tournamnt.
Yes MvC2 is the best fighting game of all time. Anyone to say otherwise is stupid.

SSBM completely dominates COD4 so i guess we have a winner ;)

Not in one way does Melee beat the competitive potential of COD4. So no you don't have a winner.

P.S. You should not even be comparing a fighting game to a FPS anyways.....it just doesnt work.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
In context to who Zeth hates the most:

You guys don't beat him IRL every time he suggest Radio Disney and/or pay someone else a buck to do the job for you. Not sure if I've used the later for him, can't remember who I did that against... probably one of the brothers. But I did catch him over at Trafalga ^^

Top Bottom