• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
LOL His post count might rival the COMBINED amount of posts of all Northern Utahns (excluding CREA and Gojira, as they have over 1000, each).

Anyway...thanks a lot S@G3...you got us all talking about post count... :p

Edit: LOL SmashBoards' forum server thinks "S@G3...you" is an e-mail address. :laugh:

Junpappy

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure I have more of a life than the rest of all y'all. I've just been here since '02. ;)
Except some of us know the truth about how you really started posting in 2005 :laugh:

It pays to lurk the pool room!!

___X___

Smash Lord

Geez, way to show your jokes after making fun of mine. And my joke seemed to do what I intended it to do when I first used said it to you a couple of months ago.

And temporarily losing your option to use a sig pic is something that makes post count a little relevant. Also, the fact that you changed your name to something that isn't much different (and lost those 349 posts in the process) is kind of pointless. It's kind of like me making a new account and choosing the name "PC" (just to lose my 540+ post count, and more importantly, my "
IM SO BORED!!!!! NEW ACCOUNT FTW???

and i dont care about all that. i dont wanna show ppl that ive been lifeless since 2002

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
IM SO BORED!!!!! NEW ACCOUNT FTW???

and i dont care about all that. i dont wanna show ppl that ive been lifeless since 2002

To tell you the truth, I didn't make a single post until August of 2005. So in a little less than 3 years, I got around 550 posts. In 7 months, you got over 350 posts... I wouldn't be talking about having no life or not, if I were you.
And it seems both of your first two accounts are banned, probably due to making multiple accounts, so you make a THIRD. So I win this debate! :p

___X___

Smash Lord

To tell you the truth, I didn't make a single post until August of 2005. So in a little less than 3 years, I got around 550 posts. In 7 months, you got over 350 posts... I wouldn't be talking about having no life or not, if I were you.
And it seems both of your first two accounts are banned, probably due to making multiple accounts, so you make a THIRD. So I win this debate! :p
YOU FAIL

lol nahh i was just bored so i made another one.. i was talking to ALTf4warrior about it. he said it was fine....
but please.. lets not talk about having a life or not. cuz i can so SOOOO Much things.....

but i wont.

so yeah lets just drop this whole convo and start talking SMASHHHHHHHH

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Hey, I go to college, have a job, spend my free time doing theater, and I haven't been to any sort of video game tournament since the UST series. Except for the one at Gamestop when Brawl came out. But I left early anyway, since they made us wait outside in the cold.

My post count is totally called for. I mean, come on, I'm in the Back Room. That means I'm kickass. The only other Utah Back Roomers don't even play smash... though for some reason, one of them is in the Smash Back RRoom. *shakes fist at Melee Ruler*

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Xsyven > Utah
Word.

Now, back on the subject of smash... I can't get online anymore. I have Error Code: 60170. Any idea on how to get past this one? My Wii Internet Browser, and the Shopping channel both work perfectly fine. As do all connectivity tests. But for some reason, I can't connect to Brawl's WFC.

Every forum/website I've been to says "Try later", but at this point, later passed a long time ago. :(

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
YOU FAIL

lol nahh i was just bored so i made another one.. i was talking to ALTf4warrior about it. he said it was fine....
but please.. lets not talk about having a life or not. cuz i can so SOOOO Much things.....
Normally, I won't continue to say anything, but it seems you are flat out lying (and I can't stand that). You didn't just make it for fun. You made it because the other two accounts were banned. And if the mods are okay with it, then those accounts wouldn't be banned. Also, if it so happens that you did make it for fun out of boredom (which is HIGHLY unlikely), then you just admitted to breaking the rules for your own amusement...maybe I should go make a bunch of new accounts for fun, too...
And what does "i can so SOOOO Much things" mean? That doesn't even remotely make any sense. Grammar and proofreading FTW!

This is Snake PC...I'm done here...

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Ya but I am lazy and don't post that much so it would take awhile for me to get that many posts. Like Corruptfate has had an account for probably like 1/10 the time and has all ready past me up lol.
Thats because I have joke classes this year and spend them on line and I talk to friends from other if other threads

Also staz clear your pms again

lengeta

Smash Ace
Sorry that we're all good friends here, QraQ. Internet sarcasm is hard so I don't know if your being serious or just poking fun, but elitism is weak too.

You'd all understand the pointlessness of post-count the exact moment SmashBoards ever opened an RP forum. 500 posts is an alright DAY to those people.

Contribution, not post-count.

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
wow I really did start some thing with the post count thing. any way i need name for the series of smashfests i will be holding monthly until i leave for suu. dai sugested smashterbation but that is a little over the top for me so i will consider any suggestions.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
wow I really did start some thing with the post count thing. any way i need name for the series of smashfests i will be holding monthly until i leave for suu. dai sugested smashterbation but that is a little over the top for me so i will consider any suggestions.
OMFG S@G3 IS CONVERTING TO SEXY SOUTHERN UTAH.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
ummm the joebag deluxe?

QraQ

Smash Ace
Have a smashfest near Hill AFB =).
I was just playing Gojira lulz trying to join in the Utah shananigans.
Don't take it to heart =D.
I might be able to make the tourney on the 17th.

-QraQ

Gojira

Smash Lord
Jira is quick to offend others and even quicker to get offended.
If people get offended by what i say they need to grow up...my jokes/insults are = to that of a 7th grader....so they should not be taken seriously. And im not easy to offend to be honest.

And QraQ i dont know you to well so i dont know if your joking or not.

Staz

Smash Lord
monthly smash fests eh? that sounds good we should call it the.........CLEVELAND STEAMER

Top Bottom