• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Gojira

Smash Lord
You guys are good?

OH SNAP!
Well i told them to go out and make this challenge but they didnt so... We will MM any brawl crew utah can put togetherfor big bucks. The whole 6v6 = Me, Lada, X, Staz, Zeth and Dai-A as team captain. each crew member puts in 5 dollars. Thats your challenge tsuteto, put a crew together that can beat the crew i mentioned. =D

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
DAI-A as team captain?? freakin jira! we told you we dont have any captains or anything! even if he is good, its GROUP DECISIONS. if you wanna be DAi-A's brownoser fine then be it. but it doesnt make him the leader of this crew.

EDIT: besides... utah is to scared to fight THE MEXICAN BRIGADE! T booker!

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
A captain doesn't mean a captain the entire time. Just for that match. You guys can change it up, that's fine. All we would know is who we fight in the end of the crew.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
See, IMO appointing someone captain means "Hey, he's the ace for this time around, so let's give the others a chance." I mean, when we did the crew battle at the first MA, what would it be like if we sent Dai-A in first? Booooooring.

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
nooooo jira, lets make you captain!! your much older and mature lolz....
ok? done, jira is now the captian, if we fail...its cuz of jira!!!!

@tsu. yeahh i kinda know what your saying

Gojira

Smash Lord
So....

See, IMO appointing someone captain means "Hey, he's the ace for this time around, so let's give the others a chance." I mean, when we did the crew battle at the first MA, what would it be like if we sent Dai-A in first? Booooooring.
Our captain went out like 3-4. Captains can go out first if they want but even after they are eliminated they still call the final shots. take east vs west crew battle for example. Ken went in like 6-7th out of ten people.

Point being if we do a crew battle we should be able to use captains whenever we want.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I know, but I like doing little twists. I sure as hell wasn't captain when we did the crew battle, but I still made the final decisions. I just find doing such things fun.

Maybe the crews should decide, hmmm?

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Well I'd love to see your Peach..haven't met any other peaches cept me.
Yaz is the one you should look for if you want to see a real peach.. he's freakin insane.

And I've decided that wifi is completely worthless. Every match I've done has had a couple seconds of lag, and i can never get any "with anyone" matches. It's pathetic.

slave1

Smash Lord
ok so i have been playing so frackin badly i lost two matches to scar/ icewolf. but then i turned it around and thee stocked him but seciously i dont play enough. too much home work and too much halo.

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
Yes i play dota to any one who was asking. my mother board blew though, so i cant get on much. my name on b-net is mythlond if i ever happen to be on. Any way Pandalap dance will pepper match the mexi brigade at the next tourney. BTW panda lap dance= FP, S@G3, Slave, Fate, W!ld, and one other.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
oh btw guys, i was talking with S@G3 the other day, and even though we won't be hosting a tourney anymore(since MA:3 is gonna be a brawl tourney :) ) but we still want to do a smash fest, so we are probably gonna hold it on the 17th or the 24th depending on MA:3

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Just because you're a pansy Lada XD

Goji: Still wondering about that D3 ditto match.

And I still have yet to send that PM... probably will do that tomorrow, because this computer sucks internet wise, and reading wise.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Yes i play dota to any one who was asking. my mother board blew though, so i cant get on much. my name on b-net is mythlond if i ever happen to be on. Any way Pandalap dance will pepper match the mexi brigade at the next tourney. BTW panda lap dance= FP, S@G3, Slave, Fate, W!ld, and one other.
The last person is Zero and it looks like Rade is in too, so if the mexi crew can get one more person then we can do a 7v7 pepper crew match.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Wow...pretty awesome! Except that the Marth part was pretty much just variants of the Ken Combo (but I guess that's all you can do with Marth)... :ohwell:

PS: This is the Utah Thread's 4000th post!! I got our 3000th and 4000th... :p

Top Bottom