• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

zergman

Smash Cadet
Hey Tsu thanks for the matches. I would like to think that after I got some practice I got a bit better, that or you just started feeling bad for me and took it easy :) Anyway I appreciate the time. It was my first brawl matches against a human.

Yeah the lag made me fall off the edge a few times were I couldn't recover by the time I had control. Your Zelda has got to be one of the most annoying characters I've ever played though. Those stupid fireballs driving me nuts. That and I've never played against someone that used dodges so it took a bit to get used to.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
K so I recorded some matchs on my wii with the sd card how do i get them off onto the comp im in the schools multimedia room i think it should have the programs but i cant get it to work. little help

P.S. FP and I play dota too

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
uhh ohhh. sorry to say this corrupt. but its IMPOSSIBLE to put recorded matches on your SD card to the comp. IMPOSSIBLE. the file containting the fight are only COMMANDS tell the wii and brawl what to do. you can only transfer from wii to wii. never onto computer.

zergman

Smash Cadet
uhh ohhh. sorry to say this corrupt. but its IMPOSSIBLE to put recorded matches on your SD card to the comp. IMPOSSIBLE. the file containting the fight are only COMMANDS tell the wii and brawl what to do. you can only transfer from wii to wii. never onto computer.
Tehcnically I'm not sure that is true..you could play it on your wii then record it using another piece of equipment to put it on your computer couldn't you? For instance I have a DVD Recorder so couldn't he play it on my Wii while I record it onto a DVD.?

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
Tehcnically I'm not sure that is true..you could play it on your wii then record it using another piece of equipment to put it on your computer couldn't you? For instance I have a DVD Recorder so couldn't he play it on my Wii while I record it onto a DVD.?
hahah yeah you can, but what corrupt was trying to do is transfer the recorded data form the SD to a computer, but of course you can play it then record it with another piece of equipment. but you just CANT transfer the data straight from the SD card to the computer. it wont work. its not playable on anything but the wii.

zergman

Smash Cadet
oh as long as you guys are around..I was looking at that utah rankings thread. Any idea why Tsu isn't on it? It seemed to me like he would be in the top ten. That or everyone else got a lot better.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
It's brawl. It's brand new, and I sucked back in the days of melee (kind of, that and I didn't compete due to actually being busy).

And you won't see me on the power rankings still, seeing as I leave in a month...

Last minute persuasions to go/not got on the mish folks? I'm all ears XD

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
oh as long as you guys are around..I was looking at that utah rankings thread. Any idea why Tsu isn't on it? It seemed to me like he would be in the top ten. That or everyone else got a lot better.
lol its hard for people to get into the top ten when THE MEXICAN BRIGADE is around!! :bee:

zergman

Smash Cadet
It's brawl. It's brand new, and I sucked back in the days of melee (kind of, that and I didn't compete due to actually being busy).

And you won't see me on the power rankings still, seeing as I leave in a month...

Last minute persuasions to go/not got on the mish folks? I'm all ears XD
I don't know your level of dedication to the religion. But I can say that if you find later in life that you hold to those beliefs and didn't go you'll regret it forever. Almost every day. I came home early and I thought about it almost every day for the first 7 years after I got back, so if you go make sure you don't leave with any regrets. Put your full effort into it.

zergman

Smash Cadet
OH and if we were to rank Tsu any guesses as to where he would place? Just trying to get an idea of the level of competition in the state since he is the only one that has bothered to play me.

billythegoat

Smash Journeyman
He pwned my climbers hard and long, and I've place as 13th and 9th. So I'd say that he seems to either be top ten or very close to it.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I owned them in Brawl, but they owned me in Melee. Never playing Marth against them again, Peach all the way.

Now I just fear your Yoshi. Freakin' Yoshi.

And thanks for the advice zerg.

zergman

Smash Cadet
I owned them in Brawl, but they owned me in Melee. Never playing Marth against them again, Peach all the way.

Now I just fear your Yoshi. Freakin' Yoshi.

And thanks for the advice zerg.
NP..Your Zedla is the biggest annoyance I think I have ever played and I do a bunch of Melee tournies at Game Crazy. Not sure how you can be so good at Brawl though and not be good at Melee.. *scratches head*

QraQ

Smash Ace
So ya can I get some new on what's going on.
Directions (if I can even find a way there).
I'll be in Salt Lake City so I'm guessing people will be near there.

-QraQ

P.S. S@GE you play dota?

zergman

Smash Cadet
Yeah I just sent you a private back in response to yours...I'm playing dota right now cuz I got a 3 year old that is watching cartoons on our tv...She will go to bed around 8-9 and I can brawl then if you are still around...In the mean time ill be on playing dota

harpuia190

Smash Ace
i am totally afraid of tsu's zelda and everything about bruce,
i am right now alting peach, i would main her like i did in melee, i just haven't practiced enough with her

Gojira

Smash Lord
Zergman, want to play me in some brawl sometime? Play me and/or other members of the mexican brigade and find out that tsuteto is not the only one who is good =D

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
Zergman, want to play me in some brawl sometime? Play me and/or other members of the mexican brigade and find out that tsuteto is not the only one who is good =D

yeahh you havent fought the MEXICAN BRIGADE!!!

with our newest member..... ***GOT JIRA! he can be a *** and a jira at the same time! witch makes him own :p

zergman

Smash Cadet
I've added everyone from the utah FC thread to my friends list..im just waiting on people to add me...
Speaking of..Dark I am ready if you are.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Well I'd love to see your Peach..haven't met any other peaches cept me.
She's not the best, but she puts up quite a fight XD Add a factor of good luck (Xsyven knows) and you've got instand win.

i am totally afraid of tsu's zelda and everything about bruce,
i am right now alting peach, i would main her like i did in melee, i just haven't practiced enough with her
That would be because Zelda took the spotlight that Sheik was all "mine," and Zelda is all "not anymore" and could probably level every map but didn't want to be broken tier.

You guys are good?

OH SNAP!

Top Bottom