• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Swa better come...I gotta tell him about the funny noise I made with his tag...
Haha. He said that you needed to tell him something. Is it Falcon Swa!? (you know, like Falcon Muwaah!) But yah his Mom only lets him go to like one tournament a month and this one being at someones house will also prevent him from coming.

Ill ask but dont count on it. :/

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
So, Kown will be up in Salt lake and will text me where he is staying once he knows. But I will need someone to go pick him up with me (ie. driver), so if someone would do that it would be very nice.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
ill do it :D

you main bowser in brawl too right? ._. kirby and bowsers nuetral b is amazing XD

dai-a u ready for round 2 ? im goin wit CF :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2cX9ecyXs hacks ftw!
Actually, his Brawl main is King Dedede, so your Kirby will have a slightly stronger swallow/spit out power... :laugh:

And yeah, Dai-A moved out of Utah at the beginning of March, already (it was talk about on here for a little while, so I guess you were just out of it or something). But awesome hacks, though! :chuckle:

i **** falcos...oh and also my chances of going are slim now..>_>..ill know by saturday....
Shouldn't you know if you're going or not a day or two BEFORE the tournament day, and not ON the day of?

lol. There is absolutely no one who is capable of ****** Dai-A's falco.
And his Falco DOESN'T chain-throw that often, so just imagine what would happen if he does decide to do that...

kown

Smash Lord
lol. There is absolutely no one who is capable of ****** Dai-A's falco. Why won't you be able to go?
parents think i should skii. dont worry you wil know by saturday. falcos dont **** me.. and i **** SNAKES! lolol god i wish i could go. im going somehow..i think haha

Shouldn't you know if you're going or not a day or two BEFORE the tournament day, and not ON the day of?

[
no your logic is dumb. and your trash.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
...says the idiot that couldn't find the Utah Power Rankings thread on his own (or even with some assistance).

But anyway, I was assuming that you were still in Texas, but if you're already in Utah, then I can understand why you can know on Saturday and still make it.

kown

Smash Lord
...says the idiot that couldn't find the Utah Power Rankings thread on his own (or even with some assistance).

But anyway, I was assuming that you were still in Texas, but if you're already in Utah, then I can understand why you can know on Saturday and still make it.
yes u were called trash by an idiot. O_o

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
lol. There is absolutely no one who is capable of ****** Dai-A's falco. Why won't you be able to go?
ken neth knows whats up :D
i **** falcos.
haha you only **** sethlons falco cause he sucks. Even SK92 can beat him.

lol he chain grabs me and yaz.
haha i dont even chain grab you!!
But chain grabbing yaz is necessary cause he's metaknight and hes just to good
All SK92 can do is grab.
see kenny does know whats up.
and i **** SNAKES!

You wont **** kennys snake its just to good.
Pain in the **** lol.
I bet he'll 2 stock you maybe even three. texas aint even that good. Except xyro is just good cause he plays freaking cool samus haha.

NO one talks to my ***** PC that way. He was just trying to help you out
Your trash you texas cowboy *****

kown

Smash Lord
i think you took that more offensively than he did <_< you shouldnt take online seriously.
im pretty sure razer is one hell of a snake..so ive had my practice
Dai-a...idk who u r.
texas isnt all cowboys..but we do have hootttttt women/cowgirls..and normal girls.
falco has a low learning curve.
seth dropped falco...
you dont cg...lolol i guess that makes u better?

i still need a ride <_<...

texas isnt that good...were like the best state in the naation...if our state had a crew battle we would be favored.
and xyro is like my best smash friend...hes truly awesome.

and im not really serious online..i kinda just say whats on the top of my head.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Lol david is now the next X...

dthrow to Pivot grab to dthrow to dair to dthrow to dair sounds like a chain grab to me. >_>

Oh, and SK92's falco has gotten a lot better. I would say it's on the same level as yours now.

Kown, I would- but Salt Lake is on the opposite side of the tournament from where I am. Where are you staying exactly?

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
i
Dai-a...idk who u r.
texas isnt all cowboys..but we do have hootttttt women/cowgirls..and normal girls.
you dont cg...lolol i guess that makes u better?
texas isnt that good...were like the best state in the naation...if our state had a crew battle we would be favored.
and xyro is like my best smash friend...hes truly awesome.
Haha Utah has hott women but i havent seen all so i wouldnt know exactly
Youll just have to play me one day. oh and i might actually start living in texas like either by the end of summer or beginning next year.

Lol david is now the next X...

dthrow to Pivot grab to dthrow to dair to dthrow to dair sounds like a chain grab to me. >_>

Oh, and SK92's falco has gotten a lot better. I would say it's on the same level as yours now.
haha no im not. im just so bored here and im saying whatever.
ok ok the d throw to pivot grab is haha but the dair one is so escapable i promise!!!!!!!
oh **** my life lol. i want to play him :(

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
and how late do you'lls tourneies last?
this is all important to me going!1
Brawl will probably last 3-3.5 hours total, with Melee going from then to 6 approx. Friendlies last all day, even as late as 11ish. Brawl players never stay that late, though.

This is smashboards, and he is the one willing to host SMASH tournaments.
I AM hosting smash tournaments (2!), which is why advertising on smashboards is a good idea. I'm not obligated to host brawl, Melee, or even anything at all. This thread is an invitation; nobody is forcing you to come, just like any other tournament ever. A great way to make me obligated to host brawl would be to find me a (brawl) sponsor! =D

Well I'm just sayin all you people that are threatening not to show up isn't makin you look like anything except a lil *****. Host your own Brawl tourneys if you have a problem with it. I'm surprised he still even runs that stuff for you guys, other than the fact that he can hopefully get some players to get into games he actually enjoys.

All in all Nate is still way too nice anyway you look at it. Sorry if my speakin on behalf of you Nate isn't what you wanted or how you feel lol, still my opinion though.
No worries. Well said post.

Who wants to team with me for brawl doubles if it happens?
LOL @ insider info spoilers

the tournament is mainly for brawl
.....the ****?

I'd be willing to squeeze in a brawl Teams tourney. In return, I'm going to be super strict about rules and timing. If you show up without telling me beforehand at 1:01 you better hope the bracket is big enough to fit you in a bye (low seed) slot. Also, I've already set SF4 to start at 6pm, so all 3 smash tournaments MUST be completed by then. Melee will NOT be getting skipped, or even shortened using different rules. No johnz. Zack will help me enforce the rules. DZLE can be a bouncer too if he wants =D. I was really planning on leaving enough time between Melee and SF4 for dinner and hanging out with the cool smashers, but now I will likely be busy nonstop.

Btw, PZT won't be showing his stuff during the brawl tournament itself, because you guys would just ***** about not having any TVs. He will be staying longer than just a couple hours, letting you play friendlies with his costumes.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Utah was voted second best looking state, so you cantt try and use that in your argument whoever you are Brawl noob.

PC actually took it worse. He never is rude to anyone unless he feels you've offended him for no reason.

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
I beg to differ...

ROFL who is this Dai-A guy? talking **** about Texas rofl, i'd **** him. falco ditto ROFL
lol falco dittos are gay. Just cause you probably CG huh?
haha if you had no cg you wouldnt beat me.
Texas sucks at smash

DAI EDIT: im already getting known for talking **** :D

kown

Smash Lord
Haha Utah has hott women but i havent seen all so i wouldnt know exactly
Youll just have to play me one day. oh and i might actually start living in texas like either by the end of summer or beginning next year.

if you live in texas, you would have to cg.
and i wil judge your women when im there...the only problem is they will prolly all be covered in jackets unlike tx women!

Brawl will probably last 3-3.5 hours total, with Melee going from then to 6 approx. Friendlies last all day, even as late as 11ish. Brawl players never stay that late, though.
3.5 hours >_>
i guess ill be going to someones house if i am able to go...i still need a ride >_>

Utah was voted second best looking state, so you cantt try and use that in your argument whoever you are Brawl noob.

PC actually took it worse. He never is rude to anyone unless he feels you've offended him for no reason.
i called him trash...he called me an idiot. i think its fair.

Utah..best looking state? ur state looks like a rectangle.... no uniqueness at all. its more ike your the odd state out.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
lol falco dittos are gay. Just cause you probably CG huh?
haha if you had no cg you wouldnt beat me.
Texas sucks at smash

DAI EDIT: im already getting known for talking **** :D
ROFL we can do no CGs if you want son, ill put you in your place

edit: your not gettin known, i'm just shuttin you the **** up

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
if you live in texas, you would have to cg.
and i wil judge your women when im there...the only problem is they will prolly all be covered in jackets unlike tx women!

i called him trash...he called me an idiot. i think its fair.

haha well ill show texas that i wont have to CG
well i doubt youll see any of the ladies lol. yeah but tx women are hairy haha.
well actually you called pc trash first.

@Ozz: ill own you no cgs lol i know i will. ill make you stick your blaster up your *** lol
haha well its not working *****

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
LOL, internet trash talk. Got to love it.

David, just stop. There is no way to prove anything now that you live out of the country.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7

Ah, C!Z knows me best! ;)

Anyway, I find it funny that Dai-A decides to care more about showing OoS players his skills only after he himself becomes someone that's also considered an "OoS" player for Utah.

And Utah doesn't look like a rectangle. That's Colorado and Wyoming. Utah looks like a side-view of a washing machine. :laugh:

C!Z

Smash Lord
David *****, he'd shut you up if he had the chance, guaranteed. OOS **** talkin is weak, plus you homos are talkin about your gaaaay game anyways.

Your attempt to be funny with your shape humor just made you look like a bigger nerd than I felt you already are, fyi.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
lol, I'm not going to deny that david would **** all of them- but there is no point in talking trash online.

Also, you and david are now also considered OoS as well :laugh:

C!Z

Smash Lord
WOW, I wasted my time talkin to some noob who isn't even close to bein on his PR. Shut up noobs.

I'm very well aware I'm OOS Ken.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Your attempt to be funny with your shape humor just made you look like a bigger nerd than I felt you already are, fyi.

Supposedly, this was directed at kown, but given how it was presented, it sounds like it was directed at me. :dizzy:

Anyway, FTS has agreed to give you guys two Brawl events, despite him not really wanting to, so you shouldn't be coming late like you always do. Kenny's carpool always comes at around 1:30. Kenny said that it's not his fault, but the Mexican Brigade's fault. So maybe you guys should be ready far in advance so that you won't be dragging Kenny down and making him late this time.

kown

Smash Lord
David *****, he'd shut you up if he had the chance, guaranteed. OOS **** talkin is weak, plus you homos are talkin about your gaaaay game anyways.

please stop being so dumb...just go play melee son!

lol OOS **** talking isnt weak..we do it to piss the idiots off like you.

and im not a nerd and ur a ****** for bringing that up. this is a videogame forum site with a lot of "nerds".. stfu please'

maybe this was to harsh >_>
dont hate me.

EDITSS: i dont think ill go to utah tourney.

can someonee give me a ride incase?? i need to know NOW! that way i can plan **** on saturday.

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
ken neth knows whats up :D
haha you only **** sethlons falco cause he sucks. Even SK92 can beat him.

haha i dont even chain grab you!!
But chain grabbing yaz is necessary cause he's metaknight and hes just to good

see kenny does know whats up.

You wont **** kennys snake its just to good.
Pain in the **** lol.
I bet he'll 2 stock you maybe even three. texas aint even that good. Except xyro is just good cause he plays freaking cool samus haha.

NO one talks to my ***** PC that way. He was just trying to help you out
Your trash you texas cowboy *****
i almost beat kens snake last tourney, i got it this time :D

Top Bottom