• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

kown

Smash Lord
okay ill have fun being a brawl n00b..have fun with your dead game..
brawl is the future..face it

kenneth almost lost to a kirby main? impressive

kown

Smash Lord
its okay its still a dead game son..brawl gets 130+ consistently once a month.
i thought snake had a hugggeeee adv. over kirby.... like almost impossible
that just means your kirby must be pretty good.
and kenneth i dont think you will beat me hahaha. 10-5-1 (depending on how much i have..lol )MM? 2/3?
AND IM 100% going!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: where they not serious games >_> lol maybe he was sandbagging..

Junpappy

Smash Lord
a hundred ******** kids getting together to drool into one big bucket is still a hundred ******** kids getting together drooling in one big bucket

**** brawl lol

Edit: sorry I'll seriously stop trying to spam your tourney thread Nate :laugh:

C!Z

Smash Lord
I knew your dumb*** would compare sizes. You stated it was dead not which was more popular, noob. You're terrible. You on the ladders? I'll **** you if you're not scared to play noob.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
its okay its still a dead game son..brawl gets 130+ consistently once a month.
i thought snake had a hugggeeee adv. over kirby.... like almost impossible
that just means your kirby must be pretty good.
and kenneth i dont think you will beat me hahaha. 10-5-1 (depending on how much i have..lol )MM? 2/3?
AND IM 100% going!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: where they not serious games >_> lol maybe he was sandbagging..
Sure. I'll MM you for whatever you want.

When your smash scene has less than 20 people you never go all out on anyone, especially new people. You don't want them being so overwhelmed and frustrated that they don't come back. There are a few people who are exceptions to that- cause I have to- but other than that, pretty much no one has seen me go all out.

But you're OoS, so you're free game ;)

kown

Smash Lord

When your smash scene has less than 20 people you never go all out on anyone, especially new people. You don't want them being so overwhelmed and frustrated that they don't come back. There are a few people who are exceptions to that- cause I have to- but other than that, pretty much no one has seen me go all out.

i suppose.but wtvr im gunna play2win on everyone...so blah

Lol kown is such a noob that he thinks melee is dead.
Melee is actually coming back up haha
melee will never "come back".

Wow calling Melee dead is pretty ignorant. Shows how little you know if you think that.
GO BACK TO YO SINKING SHIP SON!!!!!!!

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt

-_- lets do an all out match on saturday if im not one of those ppl, lay waste sonny boy!!

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
i suppose.but wtvr im gunna play2win on everyone...so blah
I never play the game anymore but I'm going Saturday and I bet I **** your noob ... ;) I'll MM you as well hehe.

EDIT:: P.S. I ***** the .... out of gangstakirby :D :D :D no johns son

Banned via Warnings
I never play the game anymore but I'm going Saturday and I bet I **** your noob ... ;) I'll MM you as well hehe.

lol true, true no johns here, but im always game for a rematch :)

but my CF ***** a few of ur guys tho lol

let me CF ur mk lol i jus wanna c how itd turn out ;P

kown

Smash Lord

I heard you were only good because you use mk . >_>
Utah needs better trash talking.. Noob. Noob.. Lame

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I'm only good cause I use snake, marth, oli, and ICs, diddy, falco, lucas, DK, and lucario. . . oh wait. :laugh:

Seriously, kown, enough with the trash talk. No one likes it and it's getting really annoying. Especially when you have nothing to back it up with.

Gkirb, I'll try for at least one match XD

Also, enough with the brawl/melee bashing from everyone. That's getting freakin' annoying too.

DZLE

Smash Master
I'm only good cause I use snake, marth, oli, and ICs, diddy, falco, lucas, DK, and lucario. . . oh wait. :laugh:

Seriously, kown, enough with the trash talk. No one likes it and it's getting really annoying. Especially when you have nothing to back it up with.

Also, enough with the brawl/melee bashing from everyone. That's getting freakin' annoying too.

Agreed. Melee is not dead, thats that. Brawl is big, thats that.
No bashing, no trash talking.

Seriously, thats like me going into the TX thread with nobody i know at all and being like "LOL NOOBS YOU ALL PLAY HIGH TIERS NOOBS YOUR NOOB I OWN J00"
Its just not mature.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
hahaha but what is smashboards without trash talking? trashtalking will stop as soon as X stops being gay and gets a new main :D

Minato

穏やかじゃない
hahaha but what is smashboards without trash talking? trashtalking will stop as soon as X stops being gay and gets a new main :D
Which reminds me...

Rade, you still need to go find yourself a main.
I can't see you sticking with Wario either.

Banned via Warnings

sorry but i had to get in on this...

Im only good becuase... i use Captain Falcon ;D

and awesome! :D

i gotta say those are both good games... but when newer version of a game comes out the older one often dies.

DZLE, new tier list for SF IV.

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showpost.php?p=6373304&postcount=698

Look at Gouken and Seth. They NOT ban material at all.
dan is bottom tier!? LOL! i **** sagats with dan :p

i think i might have found an inf. with dan on certain characters... but idk i ned to test it more ._.

:/ and akuma being that low is just wrong... he has hella good metagame possiblities and his ultra is ****

lol double air gohadouken>ultracombo is is win cuz they cant do **** about it :D

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
DIA: Thanks for the compliment!

Here is the truth though. Texas is most likely 2nd best state in the entire USA. We are even better than west coast(it wasnt our decision, east coast told us we were). Our players are beyond AMAZING.

Dojo=metaknight=got 4th at CoT4 and won OHSNAP4(nation midwest tourney)
Royr= best marth in USA=even NEO asks him for advice
Infinity=metknight=got 9th at CoT4=never been out of state mroe than 2 times in his life.
DMG=wario
Santi=Toon link
Hylian=G&W
Xyro= best samus in the USA
Ultimate Razer= It can be argued hes the best snake in th USA
Sethlon=sheik/falco

So when Kown comes up to your state, EXPECT a great fight(wether you win or lose) because this kid plays with all of those people and more on a weekly basis.

kown

Smash Lord
^LOL!

I guess I'm only good because I use Pit.:embarrass
I'm only good with pit.

Your no fun

Utah isn't very fun.jk we will see when I get there

Agreed. Melee is not dead, thats that. Brawl is big, thats that.
No bashing, no trash talking.

Seriously, thats like me going into the TX thread with nobody i know at all and being like "LOL NOOBS YOU ALL PLAY HIGH TIERS NOOBS YOUR NOOB I OWN J00"
Its just not mature.
Lol you can do it.. None of us would really
Care.. It's fun seeing how worked up
You guys can get...and I'm notthe one saying noob.. Or did I ever say I was going to place well..

Agreess with you.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
dan is bottom tier!? LOL! i **** sagats with dan :p
Then you haven't fought a good Sagat yet. With Dan, it's very difficult to approach Sagat since Dan has a very crappy projectile and his moves are out prioritized by a lot of Sagat's moves.
:/ and akuma being that low is just wrong... he has hella good metagame possiblities and his ultra is ****

lol double air gohadouken>ultracombo is is win cuz they cant do **** about it :D
Depends. It is a good combo.
The only way it will fail/succeed is by whoever spaces the best.
And if you do fail to space Akuma's air EX fireball, you can jump into the fireball which knocks you down. Then you can jump out of the Ultra.

But yeah, like anyone's going to risk doing that... LOL

Here is the truth though. Texas is most likely 2nd best state in the entire USA. We are even better than west coast(it wasnt our decision, east coast told us we were). Our players are beyond AMAZING.
I think a lot of Utah players know that Texas has a lot of really good players.
The thread just exploded after some trash talk and negativity in one of the posts (I don't know/care who started it), so we got pushed into a corner and fought back. That's all. :)

kown

Smash Lord
well after all that my flight got cancelled...LOL so much for all of that, i really wanted to play you guys.
EFF the weather!!!!!!!!!
hopefully none of you guys got too offended..deuce

philbobjoe

Smash Journeyman
I mean Melee is pretty dead here in Utah, but elsewhere it isn't. Also it's funny how he says Yaz is only good because he uses Metaknight, while two of the top three players in Texas are Metaknight mains, and guess what, the third is a Snake main.

Top Bottom