• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
What's up with the Watchmen reference, anyway? (And I hope Watchmen doesn't become a big joke like how 300 ended up [same director]...although that would be hard.)

And how'd you get Brokeback Mountain from that (really, I'm curious, since I've never seen the movie or anything to do with it)?

wangston

Smash Lord
They were giving TDK quotes so I decide to give a Watchmen quote.

PC have you read Watchmen???? If not I suggest you go do it right now.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
No, I haven't read them, but that doesn't prevent the slim chance that the movie would become a joke. But nah...I'll wait for the movie. :p (Don't take what I just said seriously.)

wangston

Smash Lord
Nonononono, I'm saying that the book was amazing!!!!! The movie...... well I think it will be good but it won't be great. After it's going to be a 2:4O+ long so I think it will have trouble pacing and the few lines from the new trailer seem to have rather pour delivery. I set my hopes low that way I'm not disappointed when it isn't amazing.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
That quote is from watchmen?? I've seen that trailer and I thought it looked awesome. It'll probably be a movie I'll actually see.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
I three-stocked darkryu in a tourney match so whatever he ever says doesn't matter because he got three-stocked by the sexiest of the sexy. And my name is Yaz.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
ya watchmen is amazing, im not sure how the movie will be but the comics were amazing, oh BTw wangston did you know that they changed the ending in the movie?

___X___

Smash Lord
I three-stocked darkryu in a tourney match so whatever he ever says doesn't matter because he got three-stocked by the sexiest of the sexy. And my name is Yaz.
uhh, i don't think anything you every say is funny anymore, same ole stuff every time you post.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
I beat X last tourney FYI. I sent him to the losers bracket and beat him again again in losers finals. Add him to the list of people I've beaten.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Ugh, no Brawl teams? Dang, I'd love to do that. Oh well, I'm not up to doing Melee, so I'll probably do friendlies after the 1v1 Brawl tourney. Maybe some SF. Haven't done that since the SNES.

Uh, I think I'll be able to come to this. Work doesn't have me scheduled, and I got school stuff done.

The problem would be getting a ride. If someone is willing to give me a ride, then I can come.

___X___

Smash Lord
Ugh, no Brawl teams? Dang, I'd love to do that. Oh well, I'm not up to doing Melee, so I'll probably do friendlies after the 1v1 Brawl tourney. Maybe some SF. Haven't done that since the SNES.

Uh, I think I'll be able to come to this. Work doesn't have me scheduled, and I got school stuff done.

The problem would be getting a ride. If someone is willing to give me a ride, then I can come.
Hey homo face,

where do you live?
if me and my bros go, we can probably give you a ride. :colorful:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I should be able to make it to the tourney a little before 1:00.

I'll be bringing my PS2 along with Street Fighter II, III, MvC2, and Guilty Gear.
So if anyone wants to play, bring a PS2 controller.

C!Z

Smash Lord
It doesn't look like many people are going to come, so I doubt I'll come to this.

If I do, however, I'll do a Pichu MM with someone. :)
Dude I'm tellin you there's gonna be like 15-20 at least, trust me. I've done the head count a hundred times.
Guys should come my Farmington Tourney. Its near Utah? COME ON!
Where's the link? Is it Brawl unfortunately?

Oh yeah Nate have you decided on an entry fee? A lot of us want it to be normal priced.

Top Bottom