• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Actually since I have practice on Saturdays, this would work out for me better:(.
It would work just fine for me either way too, but if we want more of a turn out then 6 or 7 of us wooting Saturday might be a better day.
wow you are a friggen general. thats ok i am still more afraid of people that are level 48 and 49.
I think slave has a crush

Dang. The highest I got was 42 on team slayer. I feel like such a noob.
noob

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Me? I don't play Halo I don't have x box live or I might, but my mom like the idea of stealing the interweb from the people around us far to much to get a signal thats good enough for me to shoot some1 in the head and teabag them the rest of the game.

wangston

Smash Lord
HAHAHA!!!! Teabagging is the best part of Halo. Even if your team is getting slaughtered by like 40 points if you get a kill you have to t-bag. They should make a metal for t-bagging people that way I could keep track of how many t-bags I get.

C!Z

Smash Lord
I have a 49 on my other account and its a 42 in mlg :)
Well my 45 is Lonewolves b!tches! haha I got like a 41 in dubs(don't play much though). Team Slayer is always gay unless you have people you normally play with so I usually stay away from that cuz I always get paired with the noobs. I'm gonna add you next time I log on Ryan. You play Team Snipers at all? I'm so glad they added that finally, that's gonna be my new game!
HAHAHA!!!! Teabagging is the best part of Halo. Even if your team is getting slaughtered by like 40 points if you get a kill you have to t-bag. They should make a metal for t-bagging people that way I could keep track of how many t-bags I get.
Yeah I agree with it bein gay. Seems like the only players that do that g4y **** are the noobs or the f4gs.

wangston

Smash Lord
Pffft I'll show you gay. *t-bags C!Z and BC at the same time*

People take halo too seriously. Nothing beats going into big team social and t bagging. You just thinks it's gay because one time you were t-bagging and then you got your head shot off and realized that no one cares if they get t-bagged and it's an easy way to get killed if you do it out in the open.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Pffft I'll show you gay. *t-bags C!Z and BC at the same time*

People take halo too seriously. Nothing beats going into big team social and t bagging. You just thinks it's gay because one time you were t-bagging and then you got your head shot off and realized that no one cares if they get t-bagged and it's an easy way to get killed if you do it out in the open.
It's a competitive game... I would think you would know that. I'll be sure to T-bag you next time I win in Brawl and that's all I'll be doin in the match if you ever considered pickin up them sticks in Melee.

wangston

Smash Lord
I know it's competitive, it's just every time I play on line some one is getting there head chewed off for doing bad, if you win you win if you lose you lose there is no point in getting your feathers in a wad. I could understand getting ticked if it was an mlg match, but people online take it to seriously. If some one wants to be competitive on ranked matches they need to get 3 of there friends together to play and not play with 3 random strangers on there team.

Are we talking about t-bagging in the game or real life. Cause real life t-bag is just a tad bit on the gay side. One day I will pick up melee again............... one day.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
I like to win and all but i dont freak out if i lose cuz i don't care to much about winning or losing right no I'm more interested in getting better these days.

wangston

Smash Lord
I like to win and all but i dont freak out if i lose cuz i don't care to much about winning or losing right now I'm more interested in getting better these days.
See that's the type of halo player I like to see. Get better???? I just looked up your stats you hit 50 in November, how exactly can you get better????

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
I stopped playing so im not as good as i used to be im still not bad but i can get much better. I added some of you off of were jackalope's list....... why would you pay money to get pros on your list don't you know the only secret to getting better is practicing?

C!Z

Smash Lord
I know it's competitive, it's just every time I play on line some one is getting there head chewed off for doing bad, if you win you win if you lose you lose there is no point in getting your feathers in a wad. I could understand getting ticked if it was an mlg match, but people online take it to seriously. If some one wants to be competitive on ranked matches they need to get 3 of there friends together to play and not play with 3 random strangers on there team.

Are we talking about t-bagging in the game or real life. Cause real life t-bag is just a tad bit on the gay side. One day I will pick up melee again............... one day.
I'm with BC, I don't care if I win or lose either. We were talkin about t-bagging though. It's just a tasteless thing to do. Someone tryin to get on your nerves by bein a douche isn't funny. That's like havin someone rub it in your face every time they beat you at Smash. People do it, there's nothin that can be done about it. It just shows what kinda person you are. Sorry Wangy but you're nowhere cute enough to come near these balls lol. K I take that back you're cute enough just too scruffy :laugh:

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
I'm with BC, I don't care if I win or lose either. We were talkin about t-bagging though. It's just a tasteless thing to do. Someone tryin to get on your nerves by bein a douche isn't funny. That's like havin someone rub it in your face every time they beat you at Smash. People do it, there's nothin that can be done about it. It just shows what kinda person you are. Sorry Wangy but you're nowhere cute enough to come near these balls lol. K I take that back you're cute enough just too scruffy :laugh:
Hahahahahaha:laugh:

Also ya t-baggin's just not the ****

wangston

Smash Lord
you're cute enough.
C!Z thinks I'm cute. Maybe I'm just not a gentle men when it comes to Halo. I very rarely start the t-bagging, but if some one else does I do it back. The only time I will go balls out when it come to t-bagging is if it's on social slayer and there is a General on there and I kill him once for like the 10 times he just killed me. T-bagging is like taunting in smash except 10 times more in your face. If I were at a serious halo tourney I don't think I would t-bag but social slayer is too much fun.

slave1

Smash Lord
I stopped playing so im not as good as i used to be im still not bad but i can get much better. I added some of you off of were jackalope's list....... why would you pay money to get pros on your list don't you know the only secret to getting better is practicing?
we did not pay jack for them to get on our list. we just played with them once. did a quick favor and we play occasionally now. but he does not get on when we do. and i think he is practicing up for the tourney here a few weeks. so he is not on that account much.

but t bagging is for ***s- i only do it in lone wolves cause the only cool game type is MLG. so i just screw around there now.

and snipers is the foshizzle except the responds are way lame

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
So Xyven and I were talking on Aim and we would like to set up a wii after the tourny so that people can play him on wifi if thats ok with you FTS? He wouldn't be in the tourny but just for fun

Top Bottom