• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
MA9 finally coming up soon ^_^

I'm removing Pokemon Stadium 1 and Delfino Plaza from the starters list to make knockouts less tedious.

I haven't decided on the entry fees for the Melee tournaments yet.

Move halo talk to utah thread, please.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I'm removing Pokemon Stadium 1 and Delfino Plaza from the starters list to make knockouts less tedious.
Well if the games are too long and tedious than why don't you look into the 2 stock best of 5 matches? From the ones I've seen they're actually a lot better than 3 stock 3 matches. A *lot* faster and more interesting to watch. I've never seen a match go over 3 minutes.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Its the time that we arn't playing we wanta cut down not the time we are. If I didn't wanta play I would go to sleep or stair at yaz or somthing.

Edit: there are also taken off of ToF.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
So... we're doing Melee doubles for sure, right?

I'm going to need a partner then, so someone PM me.

C!Z

Smash Lord
MA9 finally coming up soon ^_^

I haven't decided on the entry fees for the Melee tournaments yet.
My vote is for regular entry fee. Makes people want it more. The dollar tourney at TOF nobody really cared, Yaz didn't see it worth his time lol. Since it seems like there will be quite a bit of competition at this tourney(finally!) we should have it be at least a decent pot :)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
At the moment, I don't know if I'll make it for Melee doubles. I'll know tomorrow for sure.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
He said "it's to risky for me to go to utah because i just got assigned you and don't know if i can trust you on your own" LMFAO i guess a nerd fest just screams drugs and law-breaking :laugh:. I will probably have a better chance to make it to one in December, and whoever i stay with if i do go to your December tournament we will be playing melee all night so you can have fun beating down the idaho scrub :chuckle:

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Yep i did it before and it wasn't toooooo bad and this job is easy, if you guys wanta anything there we are giving out free MP3 players.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
dang so i will be busy starting at one o clock, till maybe 3 or 4, so its looking like i wont be coming, since all i care about is brawl :p

Minato

穏やかじゃない
So... all the people that care about Melee more than Brawl are actually coming to this tourney? That's good.

Edit: I meant, still coming to this tourney. Because less Melee players would mean a short doubles tourney.

wangston

Smash Lord
If crumps not going I'm not going. Unless jelly fish goes and he gives me a ride. I'll have to see. But it wouldn't be the first time chump stabbed his friends in the back, just ask the mexis. HAHHAA!!!! ps I <3 crump

___X___

Smash Lord
yeahh, i don't think im coming.
OH snap 4 for the win.
and if not, i might go hang with this chick. so yeah.

and i don't know about my brothers.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
If crumps not going I'm not going. Unless jelly fish goes and he gives me a ride. I'll have to see. But it wouldn't be the first time chump stabbed his friends in the back, just ask the mexis. HAHHAA!!!! ps I <3 crump
Me not going is in no way stabbing you in the back lol.

I have so much I have to do by monday. I have three tests to study for and take, a 7 page research paper on a 500 page book I haven't even opened yet, a Computer Science lab to do, an economics assignment and paper, and other things not school related. So that is one major reason I may not be coming to the tourney.

And I didn't even stab them in the back. They had every piece of information they had to get to that tourney, and they hadn't told me they were going to show up at my dorm so that's why I didn't wait for them there.

On a side note, I won't be coming to PNT on Thursday.

Anyways, Wangston, you should come smash for a little bit. I'm bored of studying.

Edit: Nevermind, I forgot about another test I have to take before my game tonight. Tonight probably won't work.

nintendobest

Smash Cadet
im like for sure gonna make it to this one!!

i havent played brawl in so long i needdd to play <_< i have no online so now i need to play offline. Im dying 2 play so i will be going to this tourney for sure :)

btw i just moved to eagle moutain

any smashers here in eagle mountain or lehi that would like to play with me?

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
I might be able to give you a ride if Kenny stabs you in the back. xD

___X___

Smash Lord
im like for sure gonna make it to this one!!

i havent played brawl in so long i needdd to play <_< i have no online so now i need to play offline. Im dying 2 play so i will be going to this tourney for sure :)

btw i just moved to eagle moutain

any smashers here in eagle mountain or lehi that would like to play with me?
lol i doubt your gonna show up, i remember you saying that about the last tournaments, oh and question, do you actually think you stand a chance in this tournament? :colorful:

Top Bottom