• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Anonano, you need to come to tourneys again.

And also, does anyone know who I should put down for C!Z and Dai-A?

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?

I know, I want to desperately but I have a life (not that you'd know it, I'm on and off the boards 1,000,000 times a day) and am trying to get scholarships so I can not lift a finger in laziness while in college.
And then I won't force people to talk about whether everyone should work 30 min shifts for me so I can actually come to a Smash tournament/fest.
Although I'm sure I can talk my parents into letting me come to a local "birthday party" or "friend hang out" ;):chuckle: AKA secretely invite several people to play Melee and Brawl, like the games everyone seems to invite each other to during the weekdays.

Oh, and you've finally decided on mains? This means that I have Link and Lucario... all to myself... BWAHAHAHA*cough*hack*death*

C!Z, I'm ashamed of you. You keep talking about Melee being the only good game and then you complain you can't win at Brawl? Pfft. :laugh:

Junpappy

Smash Lord
C!Z, I'm ashamed of you. You keep talking about Melee being the only good game and then you complain you can't win at Brawl? Pfft. :laugh:
His complaint was more about the seeding than his actual skill in Brawl...

___X___

Smash Lord

lol david mains FALCO.

thats all. just FALCO!

why can't ppl understand :S

he uses a lot more, but his MAIN MAIN is falco.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Your Diddy rocks butt.
Ano would know >_>

lol david mains FALCO.

thats all. just FALCO!

why can't ppl understand :S

he uses a lot more, but his MAIN MAIN is falco.

For Ankoku's thread they want the characters they used mainly in the tournament. If he never used falco in the tourney I'm pretty sure Ankoku doesn't want falco down as it. If he used practically all wolf then that's the character ankoku wants. (I'm not sure who david used, just using wolf as an example.)

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Ano would know >_>
If that's sarcasm, then just realize I played DRyu for 3 or 4 hours on Thursday in Melee and Brawl and realized he is a lot better than me. Well, we're actually pretty close in Melee, so long as I don't use Roy or Link against his Sheik. :laugh:

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I wish i could have come to MA now. Its kinda cool I work on the day of ToF4 so I will get payed to play. I give your diddy an 8.9 on the Fate scale of Diddy Sexyness.

Can we hurry and get a date set for MA10 cause if its going to me the 13th like wangston wants then I need to get work off?

C!Z

Smash Lord

I'm a Metaknight s!ut :laugh:
His complaint was more about the seeding than his actual skill in Brawl...

QFT. I have no reason to complain about my Brawl skill lol I never ever play Brawl, only in tourneys. Before Saturday the last time was at TOF

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'm a Metaknight s!ut :laugh:
LOL. Alright, I'll put you down for Meta Knight.

All that's left is Dai-A. He used quite a few different characters so I don't know what to put for him. If he doesn't respond, does anyone know what I should put?

C!Z

Smash Lord
LOL. Alright, I'll put you down for Meta Knight.

All that's left is Dai-A. He used quite a few different characters so I don't know what to put for him. If he doesn't respond, does anyone know what I should put?
He mains Falco. He just ***** teh noobs with other characters he thinks are fun to play. Playin the same character over and over and rapin people can get old, especially when it's David's t!ts playin the Falco :laugh:

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I text him and he said wolf, did he use wolf at all at MA9?

edit: Dai-a " I used falco once, lugi twice, mario 3 times, sname once, wolf mostly but i main falco."

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Oh, and you've finally decided on mains? This means that I have Link and Lucario... all to myself... BWAHAHAHA*cough*hack*death*
*cough* In Brawl I main Kirby and Lucario, and there's one other smasher (PC's friend- name escapes me right now) who I think mains him as well. We should Mirror Match some time. :D

As for Link, yeah you probably have him all to yourself. ;)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Lol, im not that great at mvc2 and 3S i just really have alot of basic knowledge of the game, but if people want to play a few rounds of both im down for it.
We should play sometime. Not a lot of people still play 2D fighters in Utah.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
For MA10 I'm thinking about either Dec 13th or Dec 20th.

Minato, you should make an SRK account and post in the utah thread there.
I'm cool with either date. Although, my semester ends before the 20th, so I may have more free time.

Then again, during my free time, I might be working more...

Well, whatever date it is, I'm cool with it. I'll make sure to have it off/take a night shift.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
LLOLL!!!!
hahah
ahaha
h
ahah
hah
ah
a
ha
ha
hah
a
ha
ha
ha
hah
a

that was too funny.
I do what I can.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
When did Utah smash start to be such *** holes to one another? We all need to sit down and hug each other. If yaz doesn't get a daily hug he starts to get a bit......."fussy".

Minato

穏やかじゃない
For MA10 I'm thinking about either Dec 13th or Dec 20th.
I vote for the 13th, but both are okay for me.

Minato, you should make an SRK account and post in the utah thread there.
I just posted there. My username is Dash' at SRK.

If anyone would want to play Smash, Street Fighter, or any fighting game with me, I'm okay with it.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
LOL at noobs talking it up
When did I become the noob? Technically, I'm just the new guy...

When did Utah smash start to be such *** holes to one another? We all need to sit down and hug each other. If yaz doesn't get a daily hug he starts to get a bit......."fussy".
I like hugs! Except...I'm an a**-hole regardless if you give me one or not.

But I'm not giving one to Yaz if he becomes more fussy than he already seems to be. He'll probably want more...physical contact...

vazor

Smash Apprentice
I vote 20th, because it works better for me. 13th I wouldn't be able to come or at least not the whole time.

Top Bottom