• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
how is it a money problem?
You see Nathen in the real world there is a thing called money and inorder to do things that require it such as entering a tourney you have to have money. Do you see how that works?

Is there anyone other than Final who wouldn't be able to make it if it was moved back?
Its the same chance for me at either one but we'll see if I can or not, im trying to convince my mom that yard work = money but we'll see how it goes.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I know, I meant that some people see them as a solve-all for money issues when in reality they are just digging themselves deeper in debt haha. I didn't mean it as a means to pay for tourneys, sorry if that confused anyone...

harpuia190

Smash Ace
it is a possibility that i might ont be able to make it if moved, not sure, but a possibility

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
LOL was it really supposed to be funny? Also I don't think you need that comma after the serious...
Hey, don't be a grammar police if you don't know your grammar. There's a comma before "actually" because the word "actually" is used as an addition to a sentence, to add to its meaning, and that the word can simply be omitted from the sentence and still remain a complete sentence.
Also, I agree with slave; I also think that FTS's post was funny.
Also, as for the date of the tournament: if it's going to be changed, is it possible to announce the change ASAP? I'm fine with either the 13th or the 20th, but since I thought it was on the 13th, I had to schedule plans with some friends this Friday instead of this Saturday. But if this tournament gets moved to the 20th, I want to know ASAP so that I can more easily reschedule the plans for Saturday, instead. (It's totally fine if the date doesn't change, as it's fine either way, but if it does change, then I would like to have the official word ASAP [I sure used "ASAP" a lot in this post].)

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
Hey, don't be a grammar police if you don't know your grammar. There's a comma before "actually" because the word "actually" is used as an addition to a sentence, to add to its meaning, and that the word can simply be omitted from the sentence and still remain a complete sentence.
Also, I agree with slave; I also think that FTS's post was funny.
Also, as for the date of the tournament: if it's going to be changed, is it possible to announce the change ASAP? I'm fine with either the 13th or the 20th, but since I thought it was on the 13th, I had to schedule plans with some friends this Friday instead of this Saturday. But if this tournament gets moved to the 20th, I want to know ASAP so that I can more easily reschedule the plans for Saturday, instead.
haha ok i was just kidding, actually.
andd 20th would be the best date.

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Right now it looks like I should change the date. I'm going to give any additional opposition the chance to speak up until tomorrow noon. It would suck to screw over Rade and Final63, though :(.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
wait nevermind im good, go ahead and change it

and PC i understand your bored, but i find correcting other's grammar (especially underscore's) is futile!

Sada

Smash Cadet
I was planning on this weekend. The 20th is alright for me too.

I'm going bring along someone new and DRGN might join.

That is going to be quite a drive down there...

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
OK, the date is being postponed to September 20th. Sorry to anyone who can no longer make it. There will be more tournaments. I did give enough of a chance to speak up (you can IM/email me if you insist on lurking, btw. info is in my profile) :(

MA7 = September 20th, final date

Is Bobo coming?
I finally updated the attendance list. Lots of maybes.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Sweet I have money as long as i don't spend it by then :) This means we have a tounry 2 sats in a row, and even the Thursday ones every week.

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
OK, the date is being postponed to September 20th. Sorry to anyone who can no longer make it. There will be more tournaments. I did give enough of a chance to speak up (you can IM/email me if you insist on lurking, btw. info is in my profile) :(

MA7 = September 20th, final date

Is Bobo coming?
I finally updated the attendance list. Lots of maybes.
I can make sure bobo makes it and if he's busy i'll let you know fts.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Gojira mentioned something about using a RR format for Melee this month; did he discuss this at all with you FtS?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
YO X... you better win this tourney, because none of your other placings matter for ankokusranking list anymore, seeing as he only uses results that happen within the last two months, and MA5 wont count anymore in 7 days, so if you want to help sonics standing, now is your chance

___X___

Smash Lord
YO X... you better win this tourney, because none of your other placings matter for ankokusranking list anymore, seeing as he only uses results that happen within the last two months, and MA5 wont count anymore in 7 days, so if you want to help sonics standing, now is your chance

haha alright!!

ill do what i can =]]]

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
I was at school for 15 hours today. About 4-5 of those hours were spent recruiting. We will see how that works out next weekend :) From experience, I would say that 2 or more from that would be pretty good.

Why did people stop posting if they are coming and who is bringing stuff? >_>

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I will be coming and I'll be bringing my wii as usual. I'll probably also bring stuff to record matches. (If I can get the program to work on my computer...)

Top Bottom