• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

C!Z

Smash Lord
Most likely.

FYI, I haven't played Brawl since last tournament, and Melee even longer. So basically you're all going to lose to me.
Well practice up champ. Pretty sure there's gonna be a lil Melee thing goin on at my house this Saturday and you're more than welcome to come.

___X___

Smash Lord
verry funny RODE... but anyways,

yeah we have alot of things to do, i also might go to Homecoming dance with my girlfriend, also david and steve have photos for soccer and a lot more stuff...

so yeah its not looking good for us at all.

X EDIT: the mexican brigade is sorry.. but...... FU*K youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

XX EDIT: but yeah we are being serious about not coming. gahh :(

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
I wont be able to make it either. I'm going to be up at Utah State for marching band... Chances are that I'm not even going to make it back down from Logan til like midnight.

___X___

Smash Lord
well true, but he still did.

fineee... just wait till DIA and LADA post...

but yeahh its not looking good at all :(

Staz

Smash Lord
omg we really cant make it, me and david have soccer, kevin has football, and chris has homecoming

and yaz, suck a d!ck

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
You guys shouldn't be talking about other tournaments in this thread. Obviously, some people are confused about who is saying they can't come to what.

I'd like to know who is coming to MA7. This thread isn't for whatever happens tomorrow.

Mentioning any supplies you are bringing like Kenny would be awesome too. 3S players don't forget your PS2 controllers.

___X___

Smash Lord
You guys shouldn't be talking about other tournaments in this thread. Obviously, some people are confused about who is saying they can't come to what.

I'd like to know who is coming to MA7. This thread isn't for whatever happens tomorrow.

Mentioning any supplies you are bringing like Kenny would be awesome too. 3S players don't forget your PS2 controllers.

what other tournaments?

we ALL were talking about the MA7

and we ALL aren't gonna make it.

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace

hahaha what other tournaments.... we are ALL talking about MA7 and we ALL aren't going to make it.

Gojira

Smash Lord
Can't make it this Saturday, C!Z. Already have plans.

what other tournaments?

we ALL were talking about the MA7

and we ALL aren't gonna make it.
hahaha what other tournaments.... we are ALL talking about MA7 and we ALL aren't going to make it.
Layne and a few others are referring to THIS Saturday. All that stuff like C!Zs smash fest and or other tourney talk needs to go to the Utah thread.

And, that David pic is amazing.

-Final-

Aria♪
I don't really care. The 13th would be best for me, but not many people are available that day. And I'm really the only person who is not available on a different day.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
PC why so much anger against slave?
Geez, the past two post of mine regarding slave were just me joking around. I have no hate towards him nor towards his Mewtwo... Why'd you have to take it so seriously...huh? ...Why so serious? :p (Although I've been told that it's really hard to tell when I'm serious and when I'm joking, though, especially on the internet. :ohwell:)

Staz

Smash Lord
lol. this Christmas i will do that. and devin had free plane rides. i have no car. no plane and a bike. and screw that. i have ridden my bike 50 miles and it sucks balls
woah slave actually said, sucks and balls in the same sentence 0_o

STAZ EDIT!: oh and about the date, i think we should change it and if its not a good idea/thing for others you could keep it the original date, im just suggesting :)

wangston

Smash Lord
If kenny can give me a ride I will be there. I hate to miss out on the BYU vs UCLA football game but I will have my friend sell my student ticket to one of the scalpers.

Top Bottom