• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

-Final-

Aria♪
I play competitively too, but I still lose. playing others who are better than me is the best way to get better though.

I won't be able to make it on the 16th. I'm going to be busy then.

Rhokk

Smash Apprentice
Under ur bed, steelin ur dust bunneez....in Utah
Hey, guys, I has a question. You do know that my name's pronounced Roke, right? Not Rock, like most of you think. ROKE. R O K E.

Just thought that needed to be said. I was a little nervous at the tourney so I didn't really tell anyone it was Roke...

OMG EDIT!!!: 100th post!!!!!!11111one!

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I plan on coming to the tournament.
A good time for a newb, eh? :]

I just hope work doesn't schedule me for the 23rd (need to let them know 20 days in advance...)

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
*glances nervously at X and pushes Harpuia190 in front of him*
Well, there's no better time then the present to adjust to fair rulings. I'd say that you adjust them for Metal Awesome 6 rather than wait later, since we know some levels can be abused and they probably will be (especially since discussions have made it clear what levels allow the exploitation of what tactics).

That's my thought on the matter. But you shouldn't trust me, because I'm a n00b and am probably trying to sabotage the tournament in my favor before I get there *glances suspiciously at X again from behind harpuia*

CorruptFate

The Corrupted

C!Z

Smash Lord
So it looks like Nate and Zack(if he can make it) are the only ones who have said anything about coming... S@ge and Slave are you going to be able to make this? Oh and they Mexis I think they said they'd be coming lol oops forgot. Well what about Ken and Yaz? What about you Thinh? For anybody else who might be interested but hasn't said anything you should definitely consider it because if these people come it's the best Melee players in the state minus a few. So new peoples you should come, Melee is tons of fun! Oh I think we should do some crews!!! Does anybody have fold out tables and somethin to transport them? We have space downstairs just nothin is in there lol So it'll be a good area for it.

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
So the 16th I hope I can make it...... just stuff with getting ready to go to college and things... where would the smash fest be being held anyway?

slave1

Smash Lord
could you make it a friday. i have a ton of crap i have to get done. and i have a halo tourny on that day at noon. wish me luck. but i should be able to make a saturday thing but later in the evening.

i have a table i think. i am sure i do.

Rane

Smash Rookie
Depending on the time I might be able to come. I have work at 4 on the 16th. I'll have to talk to my crew, but I might be able to send them if I can't come.
P.S. Sorry I haven't been on in a while. I've been living band for the past week. 8AM to 8PM. Like FtS said, I live in WJ.

Gojira

Smash Lord
So it looks like Nate and Zack(if he can make it) are the only ones who have said anything about coming... S@ge and Slave are you going to be able to make this? Oh and they Mexis I think they said they'd be coming lol oops forgot. Well what about Ken and Yaz? What about you Thinh? For anybody else who might be interested but hasn't said anything you should definitely consider it because if these people come it's the best Melee players in the state minus a few. So new peoples you should come, Melee is tons of fun! Oh I think we should do some crews!!! Does anybody have fold out tables and somethin to transport them? We have space downstairs just nothin is in there lol So it'll be a good area for it.
Does this mean the 16th is the final date?

C!Z

Smash Lord
So the 16th I hope I can make it...... just stuff with getting ready to go to college and things... where would the smash fest be being held anyway?
Well I hope you can make it, it was suppose to be for you two lol. Over at our house, it's about 2400s Redwood road. Well Slave I'm sure it'll go late enough for you to come after that tourney.

Does this mean the 16th is the final date?
Well I was waitin for S@ge and Slave to respond about it... So if either of them could confirm sometime soon that would be nice lol. So PC also said he'd attend this so we have him as well. Still waitin to hear back from those two that I hate so much, Ken and Yaz.

Dr Mario Kart

Smash Apprentice
I need housing for this tournament for that Friday and Saturday night in the general Salt Lake City area. Can anyone help out?

harpuia190

Smash Ace
geez i have no idea whos talking about what anymore, can we name C!Z's thing? how about C!Z owns you?

C!Z

Smash Lord
geez i have no idea whos talking about what anymore, can we name C!Z's thing? how about C!Z owns you?
Lol it's already been named S@GE FEST!!! Haha but it's not at S@ge's house so don't get confused. Oh so I decided since we named it after S@ge he has to come no matter what.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I just found out my work schedule, so THIS NEWB will be coming to MA6 fo shizzle.
I can bring a Wii, as well as Brawl and Melee if you need 'em, FtS.
If this makes any difference, Melee is version 1.0. And I've got everything on it/Brawl.

___X___

Smash Lord
I just found out my work schedule, so THIS NEWB will be coming to MA6 fo shizzle.
I can bring a Wii, as well as Brawl and Melee if you need 'em, FtS.
If this makes any difference, Melee is version 1.0. And I've got everything on it/Brawl.
o o o!!!

i wanna fight you first =]]

C!Z

Smash Lord
Ok well everything looks good. The address will be in the next post ;) We need two tvs, a fold out table for the two tvs lol and chairs o plenty. Anybody wanna help with this stuff? Oh I guess cubes and games too...

lengeta

Smash Ace
Yay! I'm back from Califoria, and I'll be at MA6 for sure! Woot! I also found out I still have tons of videos to upload from I think it was MA4, whatever one it was I recorded at.

Top Bottom