• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

laozy

Smash Journeyman
o **** yamer! so for sure im going to this and bringing khom. but he's playing melee only so i need a brawls partner. yamer, me and u?

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
Or like your post count.. >.>
haha im sorry that my post count isnt high.. since im not going around to other states threads saying how much they suck just so I can have a higher post count since post count = smash skill level.

Oh and im sorry your white, mistakes happen.

btw, your sig is terrible, its extremely pixelated, the lighting in marios face has no use, there's no point in having all your characters have green outfits since one of your Ice Climbers is purple and everyone looks white. sadd... racist much?
and I almost forgot, is that your name in the bottom righthand corner? CUZ NO ONE CAN SEE THAT SHI*

Gojira

Smash Lord
Ewwwww, you got me. Considering I can own you at Melee.

A mom joke? Seriously? And i'm white as hell.

Yoou win.

Cool another no name waltzing into another states thread just to troll just for the hope he will get attention (more likely an infraction).

1-Bashing on Dryus post Count after he bashed your crummy *** sig=You fail.
2-Saying you can own Kenny at Melee after he made a mom joke=You really fail. You can own him in melee? I find that when those words come out of a trolls mouth they are 99% of the time false.
3-"You don't have david"=Yes we win. David would ROFL pwn your ***(both Melee and Brawl) no question.

I know you most likely will get an infraction for your pathetic troll attempt though you will not learn from it. Shut up and GTFO.

Ok, anyone want to take me and Dryu on in 3S Teams? We will use Hugo and Ryu. If your dont know who those characters are (you better know who Ryu is) , search them on youtube.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Post count, join date, signatures-- none of these matter. Seriously. If a troll like this guy comes in, just ignore him. If he keeps spamming and flaming, he'll eventually get banned.

Plus, I have the best post count, join date, and signature in here. :p THAT'S RIGHT! No sigs ftw.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Yeah, but even after you said that it didn't matter, you still pointed out that yours is higher than other people's (and one of which is false, so I decided to correct you ;) ).

___X___

Smash Lord
*sigh*

ppl are still spamming....

well that means.......

ho, ho ho!!!
SUPER WOBBLE!

FEEL THE BREEZE!!!!!

ITS A CHAP!

hoo hoo hooooo!! THATS SO CHEAP!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Ok, anyone want to take me and Dryu on in 3S Teams? We will use Hugo and Ryu. If your dont know who those characters are (you better know who Ryu is) , search them on youtube.
Hugo and Ryu, huh. I haven't faced a good Hugo so that'll be fun. I'm not sure how good I'll be in 3S after playing SF IV last week.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Ken eth I will do a "whoever loses must run into the wall at full speed" MM
I see two (possibly three) things wrong with this post:
1. It's "Ken Neth" not "Ken eth". (This isn't the first time you made this mistake.)

2. It wouldn't be a "Money Match" (MM) if the thing at stake is not money. It'll be a
"Whoever Loses Must Run Into the Wall at Full Speed Match" (or "WLMRIWFSM").
3. I don't think he was talking to you. I think he was talking to the Texan (I could be wrong, though).

As to why I decided to do this: I was bored.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Yeah, I was talking to the texan. But I'll do a WLMRITWAFSM with you Goji. I don't know if FTS would approve of you breaking his wall though.. :laugh:

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Yes my "WLMRITWAFSM" was aimed for you Ken-eht(happy Personal Computer?) I know you challenged the Texan but I was challenging you.
It's still wrong...in fact, it's even more incorrect than before... :ohwell:
And I see no reason for you to randomly challenging Ken Neth to that match unless you thought he was provoking you.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Hey now, PC. He is allowed to challenge me to a WLMRITWAFSM whenever he wants to run into a wall at full speed. ;) He doesn't need to be provoked for that.

lengeta

Smash Ace
I'm of the opinion if you're going to call out a state, or anyone by that matter, you've got to be willing to visit them. If the Texas trolls are annoying you, just report them. Don't feed them, that will only make matters worse.

Oh, and Utah would pwn Texas.

Hard.

lengeta

Smash Ace
Sorry to spam, but I just have to post it... FtS, the fox in your avatar is dancing perfectly to the beat of the song I'm playing. And it is awesome.

Top Bottom