• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

harpuia190

Smash Ace
sweet get them up!

btw does any one have recording equipment besides Layne? i would like to record some of my matches so i wuold be willing to pay for some of the materials :)

FAAAAAATTTTEEEE

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Please move the smashfest discussion to the utah thread to end the confusion.

I have recording equipment >_>

Minato said:
I'd come for a Melee Smash tournament. Where's this going to be at?
The smashfest this weekend (?) won't be an actual tournament, but MA6 on Aug 23rd will have a Melee tournament. Info in this thread, of course.

Dr Mario Kart said:
I need housing for this tournament for that Friday and Saturday night in the general Salt Lake City area. Can anyone help out?
I can most likely house you, assuming you are talking about MA6 on the 23rd. Btw, I don't play Brawl, and I still don't have my Melee disc back, so getting friendlies with me would be difficult :(

___X___

Smash Lord
may i suggest that someone donates FANS for the tournament?

gosh it smells like jira all day in there >_>

lol jk jira ily.

but for reals, fts if your taking about 10% from the pot you should save up for FANS

and if not...

then PPL SHOULD DONATE!!!

i know im gonna try >_>

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
may i suggest that someone donates FANS for the tournament?

gosh it smells like jira all day in there >_>

lol jk jira ily.

but for reals, fts if your taking about 10% from the pot you should save up for FANS

and if not...

then PPL SHOULD DONATE!!!

i know im gonna try >_>
I have fans.... >_> They are upstairs. Remind me next time.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I read backwards in forums, because I'm like that, and I thought FTS meant fans as in like, people that loved him. And he stored them upstairs.

Dr Mario Kart

Smash Apprentice
2nd call for housing for this tournament for that Friday and Saturday :|

I'll be passing through on my way to Seattle from Austin and I thought I'd stop in for the shindig.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
a buddy of ours had a shirt that said seattle now they call him seattle, thats it. Ill check and see if I can house you but I don't think my mom will let me, i'll let youknow when i know.

lengeta

Smash Ace
If everything else falls through, I can house you. My place is pretty small, but you'd have a couch for the night. I'm also way down in Orem, which is about 45min from the tournament in Sandy. I also don't know if/when I work Friday, so It's possible I'll be at work until about 10:30pm. Basically I should be your last resort, but if all else fails then there's room here.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
What are you talking about; he has always been cool. The only difference now, is that he can give ___ infractions when ___ goes out of control. :)
yeah, i remember when i first started on the boards, i was like wow that xsyven guy has a green name!(i think thats what it was at the time) don't mess with him!

Junpappy

Smash Lord
___ should be banned from entering tournaments due to registration complications from not having a pronounceable name

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
i've been feeling a bit wobbly......from the drinks you be serving me...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yeah i thought of that after like a year

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Are you serious Yamer? If you come, I hope you practice melee cuz I heard you got hella good and I want to get *****

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
i've been feeling a bit wobbly......from the drinks you be serving me...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ROFL...I guess since you're so wobbly, you'll be too drunk to give an tips...oooooooooooooooooo :)

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer

I CAN BAN YOU NOW!

...not that I'm allowed to randomly ban people, but still. I can.

Top Bottom