• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
Hey i just realized that i have an extra memory card in my wii bag. I'm guessing someone put it in my wii for melee at the tourney. Is anyone missing theirs?

Also FTS, I left my wii remote at the tourney. Did you find an extra one? It should have been around the TVs on the right of the big screen...
heh heh. that memory card is ours :O

Rane

Smash Rookie
I'm not sure if I can attend that date, because that's when I get back from scout camp, but if my mom'll let me go to any tournaments at all, most Saturday's will work. If not, I can probably convince the rest of my crew to go.

Gojira

Smash Lord
I'm not sure if I can attend that date, because that's when I get back from scout camp, but if my mom'll let me go to any tournaments at all, most Saturday's will work. If not, I can probably convince the rest of my crew to go.
Get your crew to go and have a crew battle vs the mexican brigade =D.

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
Hey Rane:) You should definately try to come, and where do you live?

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
So, unless everyone wants to wait till the 30th, it looks like 23rd is the best date for most people. I will probably post the final date on Monday.

___X___

Smash Lord
welcome rain, we hope you can make it to the tourny!

i want to fight you..... ;)

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
Cry I wont be able to come. its been fun coming to tournaments and meeting all of you awesome smashers I may be able to come to one or two tourneys over the next year. and I will be back next summer woot!

al-x_clip

Smash Apprentice
NIICE! NEW SMASHER!
where do you live rane?

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I love the vid in your sig al-x clip thats way cool.

Also any date works with me FTS just pick one. Sooner might be better for me though with school starting up.

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
23rd works for me. Its actually the day after the U's marching band camp, and a week(ish?) before fall semester starts. 23rd's got my vote.

-Final-

Aria♪
I'm available any day, but the 23 would work better for me. Everyone here will probably beat me though. Nearly all the ones of you who I've played before have.

Whatever, I'll still come.

Gojira

Smash Lord
I'm available any day, but the 23 would work better for me. Everyone here will probably beat me though. Nearly all the ones of you who I've played before have.

Whatever, I'll still come.
Thats the spirit. Come even though you think you will lose badly and get better because of it. Our melee scene never grew to something like COs because people would come lose once then never return.

Also, slave and sage I think, Are leaving to go to college, so we should hold the tourney on the 18th (i think) so they can attend one last tourney

harpuia190

Smash Ace
im down for doing it on a nonsaturday, it might be easier to get off! but lets hurry and decide

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Im going to make the final date for MA6 August 23rd. Sorry slave :( You better come, Layne :p

Btw, Rane lives in the West Jordan area. That area doesn't have so great of a record for keeping smashers.... Vyqinzium is still asking to meet someone at a "public tournament" before coming to a real tournament, lol. And Jeyt only cares about WoW :(

Top Bottom