• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

harpuia190

Smash Ace
well WAFF it looks like that may be the case, but we have yet to make the final decision

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Yeah, we need any Wiis people can bring, as usual. Last time we was the first time that we used every TV, so let's go for that again :).

Also, don't forget to BYOC PS2 controller/arcade stick if you want to play Street Fighter 3rd Strike or MvC2.

lengeta

Smash Ace
Hey, if anyone's interested, there's now a used comp of MvC2 on old-school XBox sitting at FYE. I don't know if that's rare, or worth it, or anything. I don't remember the price either, everyone I know played it on Dreamcast, but I thought someone might be interested.

Staz

Smash Lord
Hey, if anyone's interested, there's now a used comp of MvC2 on old-school XBox sitting at FYE. I don't know if that's rare, or worth it, or anything. I don't remember the price either, everyone I know played it on Dreamcast, but I thought someone might be interested.
save it for us!! ill buy it!:bee:

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
He's talking about Xbox (Yaz's copy). And PS2 controllers work for my copy XD.

Looks like we will have 3 extra games at this tournament. Everyone who wants to have plenty of time to play them should help the Brawl tournaments go as fast as possible to get them out of the way :)

___X___

Smash Lord
hahah i have a game to play!!!!!!!!!

lets play that one game that we played at corrupts house!

it goes like....

Block, Reload, SHOOT

hahaha that game is sooo EFFING FUN!!!

lets play it!

Staz

Smash Lord
lolololol that game is the best, and also im in a cricket store right now....cricket wireless internet service ftw!!!!

slave1

Smash Lord
hahah i have a game to play!!!!!!!!!

lets play that one game that we played at corrupts house!

it goes like....

Block, Reload, SHOOT

hahaha that game is sooo EFFING FUN!!!

lets play it!
is it the one where you stand in a circle and you try to shoot the others. and you block by crossing your arm. shoot by pointing and you reload by pointing up. if it is i am so in.

___X___

Smash Lord
is it the one where you stand in a circle and you try to shoot the others. and you block by crossing your arm. shoot by pointing and you reload by pointing up. if it is i am so in.

HAHAHA YES THATS IT!!

that game is sooo AMAZING! i love IT!

WE HAVE TO PLAY WITH BRUCE AND THE PANDA LAP DANCE!

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
I have no idea what this game is you speak of... Is it sorta like rock paper scissors?

Rhokk

Smash Apprentice
Under ur bed, steelin ur dust bunneez....in Utah
Man..I wanna go...but I have work this Saturday, and I might not be able to get it off...I'll have to check. I wish I had known about this earlier.. >.<

Oh, if I do come, I can bring my own Wii/Brawl..

It's the 26th, right? FtS's siggy says 28th..but I'm assuming since 26 is everywhere else, that's when it is..

slave1

Smash Lord
ok so it has recently dawned on me. (like thirty seconds ago) i am dirt poor. i dont even have five dollars. so i need to scrounge up some money quick. but an idea just popped into my head. and no Fate i am not selling my self like you keep suggesting. but i think i will have a few for this tourney

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Yeah it's the 26th. Hope to see you there.

Anyways, I'll be bringing my wii/brawl and I could possibly bring a tv. Would there be room for another tv if I brought it?

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Is there actually gonna be a melee tournament this time like some people have been saying?

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Well if there's no melee tourney, then I guess this is another tourney I wont be attending -_-

Top Bottom