• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

lengeta

Smash Ace
I still have to work around work being ********, so I'm not for sure, I'll let you know when I am/aren't.

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
Hmm... I should be able to make it. As far as I know, i wont have work... but that can change randomly so... But I'll schedule for it!

Gojira

Smash Lord
Ill try to make it

This is going to be my last then i'm done with tourneys. Brawl just doesnt make me to excited for the next tourney. I truly only want to go to play melee with people who still have interest in it. So yeah, count me in for the last time.

YazYaz

Smash Apprentice
This is going to be my last then i'm done with tourneys. Brawl just doesnt make me to excited for the next tourney. I truly only want to go to play melee with people who still have interest in it. So yeah, count me in for the last time.
He says "I'll try to make it" but we all know that he's gonna be there hahaha i'll 20 dollar money match you peach vs bowser.

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Omg Sf:3s :)

We will most likely have 2 copies of Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike running at MA5 :) We can do a free tournament if enough people want to do one. If you want to play, please try to bring your own PS2 controller/arcade stick/controller+converter. Maybe we can show off why 3S is known as one of the best fighter sever? Anyone want to play? There is a wide variety of mains so far :)

harpuia190

Smash Ace
lol it always comes back to dota, how come you guys haven't had some kind of a dota tourney yet?

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
Melee :)

So i've been talking to Gojira about hosting a melee tournament as an after tournament :) (of course singles) But we need atleast up to 10 people if we want this to work out. We're thinking on making it a two/three(you can choose :D) dollar entry fee. Does anyone want to enter? :D Reply Fast!!! theres only like two weeks left for the tournament!

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Me and C!Z will enter.

Plus, Storm Spirit ftl -_-

P.S. Plus, I can beat Dryu no problem :)

___X___

Smash Lord

If that's the case, then anyone can see that you'll never enter. Why even post in the first place... :p

And personally, I prefer the air doubles over singles, but then we'll have to get even more people for that to work.

i have no idea what you just said,

BUT.....

good ole PC ;)

FERDI EDIT

slave1

Smash Lord
PC beat Dia in the next tourney. do it! and i would be up for some melee action. i dont have too much problem switching between the two anymore so I is good now for one of thems Melee things

C!Z

Smash Lord
For reals a Melee tourney for some practice before Colorado would be sweet so we should definitely set this up people! If anyone wants to practice let us know, we have a buncha free time and a flexible schedule right now so different times can be arranged.

Top Bottom