• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

harpuia190

Smash Ace
ya i would but my sister is having her wedding, and my dad will be on leave from afghanistan so i will be doing a lot of family stuff

___X___

Smash Lord
well i was talking to luCKy last night
and im trying to convince him to go to colorado, he said it sounds good and he might go, and if he does hes bringing MANGOOO and EGGZZZ and other people i dunno but yeah i HAVE to be there cuz he wants to fight me :D

so lets all train REALLY HARD and head on over there!

johnnylaw505

Smash Journeyman
I think I will be attending this broll tourney of yours. As long as you guys can promise me a challenge? lol. Who are the "best" players in your area? Or is that not determined yet?

___X___

Smash Lord
I think I will be attending this broll tourney of yours. As long as you guys can promise me a challenge? lol. Who are the "best" players in your area? Or is that not determined yet?

lol dont make us laugh......
first of all its not "BROLL" its BRAWL

and second of all i doubt you would even give any of US a challenge since everyone thats not in the smash scene is noob.

ANDDD

the best players are THE.....

and Dryu <3

but anyways welcome and we hope to see you at the tournament.

johnnylaw505

Smash Journeyman
I know its "Brawl", excuse my 4chan filter on certain words. and I was being cynical.

Ill check out some vids on da youtube.

Why so serious? haha.

___X___

Smash Lord
I know its "Brawl", excuse my 4chan filter on certain words. and I was being cynical.

Ill check out some vids on da youtube.

Why so serious? haha.

why so serious? this isnt 'THE DARK KNIGHT"
and your not "THE JOKER"

but anyways, we dont have much vids up on youtube,

and sorry if you think im being serious im one of the most jokiest ppl in the smash community,

but still i was KINDA being serious on my post about you being a noob XD

and where is farmington anyways?? details details.

Gojira

Smash Lord
I'm excitred for my last tourney....its going to be epic.

For reals a Melee tourney for some practice before Colorado would be sweet so we should definitely set this up people! If anyone wants to practice let us know, we have a buncha free time and a flexible schedule right now so different times can be arranged.
C!Z here is a good Marth instructional vid in this link Shows you some good tips you could use for CO. Ill post this in the Utah thread as well in case you miss this post.

Gojira

Smash Lord
Melee Crew Battle

To prep all the Utahns that may go to CO I think a crew battle is in order to prep them for the journey. So with that said, The Mexican Brigade is challenging Junpei, and C!Z, andYaz(you need to find 3-4 more members) to a Melee crew battle. This crew battle is jsut for fun as I believe The Mexican brigade wont be victorious. However that doesnt mean we wont be a challenge either. So dont go and grab PC or FTS or FP. We are already at a huge disadvantage, even with Fat David on the team.

We also will be doing a Brawl crew battle for the Brawl lovers. Again, just try to put a crew together that can beat us =)

Me and Bobo are also going to see if anyone can beat us in Third Strike Teams. Well Bobo doesnt know....but he does now upon reading this.

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
To prep all the Utahns that may go to CO I think a crew battle is in order to prep them for the journey. So with that said, The Mexican Brigade is challenging Junpei, and C!Z, andYaz(you need to find 3-4 more members) to a Melee crew battle. This crew battle is jsut for fun as I believe The Mexican brigade wont be victorious. However that doesnt mean we wont be a challenge either. So dont go and grab PC or FTS or FP. We are already at a huge disadvantage, even with Fat David on the team.

We also will be doing a Brawl crew battle for the Brawl lovers. Again, just try to put a crew together that can beat us =)

Me and Bobo are also going to see if anyone can beat us in Third Strike Teams. Well Bobo doesnt know....but he does now upon reading this.
Lol. All i got to say is. Jun is the only one that can call me fat david :p

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Will you have your own transportation? Some people may be willing to house but might not be able to do any airport pickup. Hopefully Utah's housing ability is even better than it was a year ago?

johnnylaw505

Smash Journeyman
Yah I have a ride. I think itll only take me like 6 hours to drive there? But it all depends on whether or not ill have the gas money. i just was hoping not to pay for a hotel.

___X___

Smash Lord
Yah I have a ride. I think itll only take me like 6 hours to drive there? But it all depends on whether or not ill have the gas money. i just was hoping not to pay for a hotel.
:D

The mexi crew is ALWAYS willing to house anyone!

if you want info on housing our anything call or text me, (801) 400 5645

same with FAT DAVID (801) 471 8231

or Lada (801) 636 3143

C!Z

Smash Lord
Well you guys picked a really sh***y day for the only Melee event to be in a while. I'll be out of town that day which kinda sucks but oh well, I guess if you decide to do something for Melee any other week than that one I'll probably attend.

Gojira

Smash Lord
Well you guys picked a really sh***y day for the only Melee event to be in a while. I'll be out of town that day which kinda sucks but oh well, I guess if you decide to do something for Melee any other week than that one I'll probably attend.

Hmmmmm. We could probably set up another event before CO so you are not limited to just a small smashfest as your only practice? Im not sure of the date of the CO tourney and im kind of lazy to look right now.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
If we were to set up another event before CO it's going to have to be sometime during the week. Next Saturday is the MA, the Saturday after that is Sage's smashfest, and then the next week is CO. I don't see anything wrong with doing something on a week day though.

slave1

Smash Lord
Jonney law. map quest salt lake city. fro where you are at i think it might take longer than six hours. but yea mexi brigade will definetly house you. but it will be loud. really really loud.

johnnylaw505

Smash Journeyman
How many people are you expecting? cause I have a car that guzzles gas and if I win sum mooney I hope it will be worth the trip. (assuming i can give you guys a challenge?) haha

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
Jonney law. map quest salt lake city. fro where you are at i think it might take longer than six hours. but yea mexi brigade will definetly house you. but it will be loud. really really loud.
Lol... We're not even for sure if we can have housing! it all depends on how old he is.

How many people are you expecting? cause I have a car that guzzles gas and if I win sum mooney I hope it will be worth the trip. (assuming i can give you guys a challenge?) haha
. do you play melee by any chance? and how old are you. we might be able to house.

johnnylaw505

Smash Journeyman
I did play melee. The minute i played brawl my melee muscle memory vanished. Ill play for fun.

Im 22. if its too much of a problem i can just drive there, play, then drive back. or stay at a motel 6?

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
Hmm... Im at a loss for housing as well... but as for the crew battle mentioned a bunch of posts back. I don't even know if im in a crew? Hey Marcus/slave/rade am I in the Panda crew? Or whatever its called.

Top Bottom