• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate Battle Series- Next Battle: September 15th!

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
UPSTATE BATTLE #2

Location: The Apartment, 1105 University Avenue, Apt. #2, Rochester NY, 14607

When: April 19, 2012, 12 P.M.- 12 A.M.

Be there. No Johns.​

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Upstate Battle #1 Results

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=321456

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date/Time

The battles will be held monthly, on the third weekend of every month, unless otherwise specified. Technically, Melee and Brawl should be over by 8 P.M. for sure, but pizza, side tournaments and free play will continue till midnight. If anyone needs to spend the night, my apartment is open to everyone. Bring a sleeping bag and/or pillows though, and if you do end up staying the night and don't have a car, Nightro will be bringing you home in the morning. (After we play more Smash of course :) )

This also means, my fellow Smashers, that you have NO excuses for not having enough time to prepare the money, to prepare your skills, or to clear your calendar. I want this tournament series to be an accurate representation of the WNY Smash scene in terms of skill and size, so having it so far away gives everyone time to prepare to meet those expectations.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location, Food and Parents

The location of the battles will be my apartment, located at 1105 University Ave, Apt. 2, Rochester New York, 14607. This will also be the location of every future battle until it's eventually necessary to secure a new venue, and when that time arises, we will do just that. For now though I'm holding them at my place.
My apartment is in a house now. We have lots of space including a living room for 3-4 setups, my room for 1-2 setups, and the upstairs hallway for a setup. Everything will be extremely clean.

For those of you with cars, you will park across the street in a big parking lot next to the bike shop Towners. You will not get towed and there's plenty of space for everyone. My house is the brown one across the street, and my apartment, #2, is on the left hand side.

I have already let my neighbors know and they are fine with it.

There is a lot of food in extremely close walking distance from my apartment. There's a KFC, a gas station, a Tim Horton's and a Price Rite, which is a very very cheap grocery store with pretty much anything you want. You can even buy frozen items, and a staff member will make it for you. You must eat it in the kitchen though and dispose of your garbage properly.

I will also be ordering pizza with my prize money. Yeah, you heard me correctly, I'm expecting to win enough money to order everyone pizza and also pay the staff with the remainder. I'm doing this for a few reasons. I think as a good player that claims to be dedicated to my region, I should be using my skills locally for the benefit of the region.

Also, how cool is it that your prize money is going to food for you and to the staff that is responsible for YOUR tournament experience? It's like a well oiled, self regulating machine. The tournament and its players are paying for itself. Awesome in my opinion.

Before any of you think I'm being cocky and irresponsible, I'll have enough money on my own to pay for the pizza and staff anyways even if I lose, so don't worry.

Your shoes will go on a little landing located in between 2 flights of stairs on the way up to my apartment, and your coats will be hung up in the upstairs hallway.

There will be absolutely no alcohol or drug use allowed at any time throughout the day. I'm going to be very strict on this. If anyone smokes cigarettes, you can do that outside on the sidewalk.

Lastly, it's to my understanding that some players that are a bit younger are prohibited from going over to the residences of any other players. If this is you and your parents just will not budge, I'm really sorry and I hope that doesn't discourage you from training and getting better at the game. However though, I'm more than willing to speak with your parents on the phone to let them know that this will be as professionally run as possible, it's a safe and friendly environment and answer any questions they may have in general.

Staff

Tournament Director- Yours truly, JesiahTEG. I'm organizing everything and take full responsibility for anything in regards to the tournament. Contact info is as follows:
-Phone: 585-520-8631
-Smashboards Name: JesiahTEG
-Facebook: Jesse Morse

Kristi- Kristi is a good friends of mine. She will be handling registration for every event as well as other miscallaneous tasks aimed at keeping the tournament run properly. Those tasks include going throughout the apartment hunting for players and making them play their matches, the ordering of the pizza, recording results, making food, recording matches, etc.

Tournament Organizer/Host- I'm putting my heart and soul into this series. That being said, I have to admit I don't have enough experience running tournaments to run this series at the level of quality that that it needs to be for me to be satisfied. I need someone with experience, I need someone that knows the WNY Smash scene, and I need someone I trust and respect as a person/player.

This man is the master of hype. He's an experienced player who's travelled all over the East Coast for tournaments, and has even taken out some of the best players including Esam, the best Brawl Pikachu.

Ladies and Gents, I'm proud to present to you, as the Official Tournament Organizer of the Upstate Battle Series, K.I.D.Goggles!

I have more than enough faith in Goggles to be able to execute this tournament at the level of quality I expect, and therefore you should feel good knowing that the tournament is in his hands in terms of its execution. I ask everyone to follow anything he says and abide by everything he says, because it will all be directed towards the ensurement of an amazing experience for everyone.

Drivers/Transportation

Unfortunately, not every Smasher in WNY has a car, but that doesn't stop you from being part of the community. Therefore, I've secured 3 drivers to pick up AND drop off anyone who doesn't have access to transportation. Those drivers are:

Humps- Part of the scene for a couple years now, Bobby is a dedicated Link/Marth main that plays Melee. He's a very good friend of mine, as we train together regularly, and he's extremely responsible and trustworthy.

Kristi- In addition to being a staff member for the tournament, Kristi will also be a driver. She's safe and fun to be around so those of you riding with her are in good hands.

Nightro- For those of you who like to live life on the edge, Nightro is the perfect driver for you. He's never gotten into an accident, but he almost has more than anyone I know. :) Haha, nah, he's actually a safe driver but once in a while it can get a little scary. He's an extremely dedicated Smasher and I was so impressed last year with his dedication to the game and integrity as a person, that I invited him to move in with me this year, so now we're roommates. I definitely trust him to provide transportation.
I feel 3 drivers is enough to transport everyone that doesn't have transportation, but in case we need another driver, Kristi and/or Torren will be on standby in case we need them.

What I Need From You

If you're in need of transportation, you are required to provide 2 things. First, by the week of the tournament, you need to provide me the exact address of where you will need to be picked up, and you need to be at that location by 10:30 A.M. sharp. In order for this tournament to run at the level of fluidity that I expect, you must abide by this so that when the drivers arrive at my place, I can give them a printed out list of all of everyone that they need to pick up and where they need to be picked up at.

If you live at R.I.T. or somewhere else but live in close proximity to others, you need to collaborate with each other as best as possible to be picked up at the same place, at the same time. Our drivers are going out of their way to make sure everyone can attend the tournament, so out of respect, please abide by this.

Next, out of courtesy, please provide gas money for the drivers. Use your common sense when it comes to how much. If you're in a car with 4 other people, you should all pitch in and give at least 10 dollars for example. If you're alone it doesn't need to be that much obviously. I understand that some people just won't be able to scrape up the money and if that's you, obviously we're not gonna tell you you can't come, but just message me by the 8th of April and let me know so I can compensate the drivers instead or at least let them know.

Also, I need SETUPS! I only have 2, so I need as many as possible, Melee and Brawl. Cube/Wii, T.V., memory card, cords, EVERYTHING. This is seriously up to you guys to contribute. I can't run a tournament with only 2 setups.

Recording

I'm aiming to have 2 recording setups, but I will definitely have at least one for sure. All the important matches of both games will be recorded, and during free play times you may ask to have either friendlies or money matches recorded. Jaiye will be the one uploading the videos, as he is currently the region youtuber. He's reliable and fast as well, so we should see the videos rather quickly.

Commentary

Although I'm not POSITIVE, I'm fairly certain we'll have 2 mics for commentary. Just to add to the hype, of course.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Schedule

8:00 A.M. - I wake up and double check all setups
- Warm Up Until 10

10:00 A.M. - All 3 drivers arrive with setups
- Drivers depart to pick up players with no transportation

10:30 A.M. - Apartment officially open to tournament entrants
- Players will register through Kristi at the registration desk
- Warm up/free play till noon

12:00 P.M. - Teams Melee/Brawl
3:00 P.M. - Singles Melee/Brawl
6:00 P.M. - Pizza and Break
7:00 P.M. - Tenkaichi
8:00 P.M. - Teams Tenkaichi
9:30 P.M. - Bombs Over Pokefloats Bonus

Entry Fees

Melee Singles- 10 Dollars
Melee Doubles- 10 Per Team
Brawl Singles-10 Dollars
Brawl Doubles- 10 Per Team

Tenkaichi- 2 Dollars
Teams Tenkaichi- 2 Per Team

I'm making the entry fee for all events 10 dollars mainly because this is how it used to be back in the Arena days, and IMO things were much more hype back then. It may be more inconvenient for some, but it definitely makes the tournament "matter" more, imo. Plus, the extra money will help with pizza, the staff I am paying, and everyone who places will actually get paid, instead of barely having enough to wipe your *** with.

So, if you want to enter both Singles and Teams for one event you only need 15 dollars.
If you want to enter Melee Singles and Teams and both side events, you need 18, basically 20.

I tried to structure it so that for anywhere from between 25-30 bucks, everyone can comfortably enter the events they want to at the minimum, and have enough for gas/food all day. Pizza is free, yes, but if you're hungry before that, then with this amount of money you should be set. Obviously if you want to enter everything you're going to need more, but I'm not going to lower the fee so that EVERYONE can enter EVERYTHING.

SIDE EVENTS

I wanted to incorporate these into the actual event, but it seems people would rather just do these for fun, and I'm ok with that.

Tenkaichi

Tenkaichi is a 1v1v1v1 game, every man for himself. Each person has 4 stocks and it takes place on Hyrule temple, on the lower level. 2 players battle at a time, and they battle on the lower platform, while the other 2 players must wait behind the line on the landmass to the left of the platform.

The goal is to send your opponent to their death by forcing them to either to the bottom blast zone of the stage, forcing them off the right hand side and rendering them inable to recover, or by forcing them to the ground of the left landmass. You can tech the ceiling and the side of the left landmass, and you can hold on to the ledges of the platform or the landmass, but you CANNOT touch the ground of it.

The players waiting to fight must remain behind the vertical line, and they can actually save one of the current battlers if they choose, by swatting them back to the platform in the event that they come flying towards the landmass. So to give you an extreme example, let's say the two battlers were Peach and Marth and the players behind the line were 2 DK's. If Marth Nair's the Peach at 100% and sends her flying between top and bottom of the landmass (i.e. where the other 2 battlers would be waiting), Peach can begin to float and make her way back to the platform, get Up Air'd by a DK, tech the ceiling, fall down and before touching the ground have a DK Cargo grab her, carry her back to the vertical line, and throw her back to the arena. That would be legal.
As soon as you die, you must hurry down to the lower level as fast as possible so that the camera isn't zoomed out so far that the battlers can't see.

You MUST wait for the battler to either die or kill themselves before you can cross the line and enter the arena. As soon as you cross the line, it's fair game for your opponent. So, if you cross the line vs a Marth and he instantly jumps up and Fairs you back behind it and you hit the ground, you must kill yourself and the next person enters.

If you manage to get sent flying so far and high to the right and you end up grabbing the ledge of the top right part of Hyrule Temple, you must run all the way back to the left while on the top part of the stage, go back down to the lower level and get in the back of the rotation. This is actually a good thing because you get to keep your life and go again.
Winner stays in, and the game is played until there is only one person left.

Teams Tenkaichi

(Credit to Cura for coming up with this game)

Teams Tenkaichi takes place on Mushroom Kingdom II. The battling platform is the lower platform in the middle, where one person from each team starts. There are 3 ways to die if you're a battler on the lower platform. The first is to fall down through one of the two waterfall gaps, the second is to touch either side of the two top platforms, and the last is to die off a side blastzone (and off the top too).

The teammates of the current battlers must wait behind the edge of their respective platforms, and if they cross it, they must kill themselves. There's basically an imaginary vertical line that closes you into your side, and that line is the edge of the landmass. You cannot throw projectiles past that line either, but you can use as many as you want inside of it.

Your teammate is responsible for making sure you don't get swatted to your death either to your blastzone or to the ground of your side. That position is called the goaltender, and they can do things like swat you back to the middle and try and finish off the opponent that their teammate has sent flying towards them.
As soon as your teammate has either died or killed themselves, you may enter the middle platform.

Bombs Over Pokefloats

Bombs over Pokefloats can either be a 4 person teams game or a 1v1v1v1, and for this tournament it will be a 1v1v1v1. You can use any character and the game takes place on Pokefloats, with a one minute timer. All players must wait on Pokefloats for a minute until Sudden Death occurs, and at that point it's every man for themselves. The bombs will drop and the last person standing wins. You can shield the bombs or even jump through them, since you can't be hit in the air. It gets pretty chaotic, and there will be two warm up rounds before the real thing.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
MELEE RULESET

Neutrals 1v1
FD
Yoshis
Dreamland
Battlefield
Fountain of Dreams

Neutrals 2v2
FD
Yoshis
Dreamland
Battlefield
Pokemon Stadium

Counterpicks 1v1
Kongo Jungle
Brinstar
Rainbow Cruise
Pokemon Stadium

Counterpicks 2v2
Kongo Jungle
Brinstar
Rainbow Cruise

*4 stock
*2/3 sets
*3/5 semifinals+finals
*8 minute time limit
*Items off
*Ties broken by lives, then %
*Double Blind character pick can be called at anytime.
*Stage Knock Out: Each person may choose one stage to be disabled for the entire set, it must be chosen at the beginning of the set, after initial characters are chosen.
*Advanced Slob Picks: Loser may choose the next stage or select to go random. The winner may then change their character, followed by the loser.
*Bring your own controller
*Controller Mods, Glitches (IC Freeze Glitch, Mewtwo Soul Stunner, etc), and tactics used to stall a match (wall-bombing, rising pound), are banned.
*Team Attack will be ON
*Life stealing allowed
*Wobbling is LEGAL​

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
[COLOR="Red"[SIZE="4"]]BRAWL RULESET[/SIZE][/COLOR]​

General Gameplay Rules

3 Stocks

8 Minute Time Limit

Items set to "Off" and "None"

Pause set to "Off"

Meta Knight is banned in both Singles and Doubles (optional until January 9th, 2012, after which is mandatory)

All infinites and chain grabs are legal.

There is a 50 Ledge Grab Limit for all characters. If a game goes to time and one player goes over the Ledge Grab Limit for their character, they will automatically lose the game. If both players exceed their Ledge Grab Limit, then this rule is ignored.

The act of stalling is banned: stalling is intentionally making the game unplayable: Such as becoming invisible, continuing infinites, chain grabs, or uninterruptible moves past 300%, and reaching a position that your opponent can never reach you.

Any action that can prevent the game from continuing (i.e., freezing, disappearing characters, game reset, etc.) will result in a forfeit of that match for the player that initiated the action. You are responsible for knowing your own character, and must be wary about accidentally triggering one of these effects.

If the Ledge Grab Limit does not declare one player the winner, the winner will be declared by what the game says in all situations, except for when players are presented with sudden death:

In the event of a match going to time, the winner will be determined by who has less percent (stock difference still takes priority but will be shown in the results screen).

If the match ends with both players dying at the same time (either coincidentally or via suicide move) or if time ran out with both players at equal percent, a one stock three minute rematch will be played on the same stage. For a tie-breaker match, a Ledge Grab Limit of 18 is used for all characters.

Modified Rules for Doubles

Team Attack set to "On"

Life stealing is allowed.

In the event of a game reaching the time limit, if a single player on a team exceeds their Ledge Grab Limit, that team loses. If one or more players on both teams exceed their Ledge Grab Limit, then the Ledge Grab Limit rule is ignored.

In the event of a game going to time and the Ledge Grab Limit can not determine a winner and both teams have an equal amount of combined stocks, then whichever team has a lower combined percent is declared the winner.

If a player is using the character Pokemon Trainer, Lucario, or Sonic, either team may request that team colors be changed to make it easier to tell the difference between team players.

Set Procedure

Player Priority is determined if it can not be agreed on. (See below for details)

Each Team selects one controller port to use for each Player.

Each Team selects one character for each Player. A double blind pick may be called by any player.

The first game is played on a Stage selected from the Starter Stage List either by mutual consent or through the Stage Striking Method. The order of stage striking will be 2-3-1 (Team 1 strikes two stages, followed by Team 2 striking three stages, with Team 1 then striking one of the two remaining stages).

The first match is played.

The team that lost the previous match may opt to re-pick controller ports (with themselves picking first).

The Team that won the previous match may announce one "Stage Ban" if they have not already done so in this set.

The Team that lost the previous match announces the stage for the next match from either the Starter or the Counterpick Stage List.

Any Stage named as a "Stage Ban" by the either Team may not be selected. No Stage may be used by a Team that has already won on that Stage in this set.

The Team that won the previous match chooses one character for each Player.

The Team that lost the previous match chooses one character for each Player.

The next match is played.

Repeat steps 6-11 for all proceeding matches.

Determining Player Priority

If there is a dispute in controller port selection or initiating Stage Strike use the following method:

Teams will use a random method such as Rock-Paper-Scissors, Coin Flip, or Game and Watch Judgment, where the winner selects either first choice in port selection or first choice in stage striking. Whichever team does not receive first choice in port selection will be compensated with first choice in stage striking.

Note: In Doubles, port selection is ordered 1-2-2-1 fashion (with Team-1 having first choice in controller slot select, Team-2 having both second and third choice, and the final slot going to Team-1).

Stage List

Starters Counterpicks
Battlefield Battleship Halberd
Castle Siege Brinstar
Final Destination Delfino Plaza
Lylat Cruise Pokémon Stadium 2
Pokemon Stadium 1 Rainbow Cruise
Smashville Frigate Orpheon
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)​

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
First, cause im a Fkn boss.

Also, Id like to go on the record as saying that no parents that I have PERSONALLY spoken to, has refused to let their child attendent a tournament that I was organizing, hosting or otherwise involved in.

To the younger peeps. I had my dude supermarioman1 attending tournaments without his parents at 13 years old. Leet-0 was also obnoxiously young when he was attending tournaments, as was BCB.

Ask, and ye shall receive. There can be nothing lost from at least trying to make it to something

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
And Jeremy is in. Who else baby

Oh and Juni who no one knows is even good ordered a new controller and he's SCARY when he's on. It's up to him to break it in in time so he can ****, or to be lazy and not train enough and get stomped. Only time will tell.

In my eyes I just want to see if someone can bring down Steffon. From what I hear, the only one that can possibly do it is Beta, who apparently has gotten really good. Beta for #2 in WNY?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
And Jeremy is in. Who else baby

Oh and Juni who no one knows is even good ordered a new controller and he's SCARY when he's on. It's up to him to break it in in time so he can ****, or to be lazy and not train enough and get stomped. Only time will tell.

In my eyes I just want to see if someone can bring down Steffon. From what I hear, the only one that can possibly do it is Beta, who apparently has gotten really good. Beta for #2 in WNY?
1. My currently day 2 shiek > junis shiek.
2. Steffon started playing again? If he's as good as he used to be, I doubt anyone will beat him. And its funny because I'm pretty sure most of the rit kids don't even know him. Surprise in store for them lol
3. I'm still salty I lost to beta. 10 dollar money match son. Les go.

:phone:

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Even though this is at an apartment, the way the OP is organized clearly demonstrates how this is no different (and by different I mean less official) than any other tourney.

As long as I'm doing well in my classes, I will definately ask about this. I haven't traveled 2 hours to make a tourney before, but hopefully my dad'll let me get in some driving practice because of this (I'm still on a permit.)

I'm considering entering Melee if I can somehow make this as well. The lack of a venue fee and will mean that I can use the extra money for my melee entrance. Props to you guys for trying to make it more plausible for the younger crowd. Not to mention how hyped this looks.

huMps

Smash Ace
Very pumped for these! Definitely going to miss May though, and probably June too.
And I'll put money on Steffon not getting 2nd. Hope you're lurking steffon(:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Yo, if everyone can get along with Vinnie in NYC, we can deal with anybody and be cool. no matter what they look like.

Spamus43

Smash Journeyman
Normally I'd be home, in Rome; but I'm graduating in May and I'll be going somewhere (almost certainly not in NY) for grad school.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Awesome smashfest last night to Nightro, Humps, Asylum, Juni and Steffon.

Bobby- I might have given you the best training last night in terms of how much I figured out about your playstyle and the things I gave you to work on. If you work on fixing everything I told you and doing everything you can to do that, you'll be beating other people consistently. You're like, on the edge now even when you're not playing that great in terms of beating Juni, Nightro and others, but just fix those things and you'll be set.

*Double jumping out of hitstun- Resist the urge. Instead, watch your opponent and only double jump if you see him coming after you. Otherwise, fall back safely to the ground or use Side B to recover.

*Double jumping and fair'ing when you're off the stage- Don't do that dude. I baited you to do that by stalling on the ledge with foxfire so your fair would go through my invincibility and i'd just ledgehog your up B, or if I was on the stage I'd just walk towards the ledge and make it look like I was gonna be in range for your fair, move away from your fair, then ledgehog you. Unnecessary stocks being wasted just due to an old habit you have.

*Rolling- Self Explanatory

*Getting out of Falco's Combos- Remember, in Melee, even when you're getting combo'd, YOU ARE STILL PLAYING THE GAME. This is a huge difference in performance and enjoying the game. If you feel extremely frustrated when getting combo'd, that's a sign that you're at a basic level in terms of your defense game. The frustration comes from feeling like you can't do anything, when really your mind and efforts should be directed on watching your opponent, predicting how he's going to hit you, then reacting with the correct DI. Once you master this process and put it to use on every different character, you'll feel much more comfortable playing people, much more confident, and you'll actually understand the game on a deeper level. This is a HUGE aspect of the game people in WNY in general need to work on.

I think it's hard to work on because you get comboed so fast in Melee that it's hard to see how you're going to get hit, figure out ways to reduce damage/the combos being done on you and test different ways to get out of combos.

The key to this is to get into a training rhythm with an opponent, and drilling the same matchup over and over. As long as you're paying attention, you'll begin to see your the same combo's over and over being done to you, and as long as you keep playing for a long period of time, you'll give yourself time for your brain to start to recognize the combos, and then you have to consciously test and figure out ways out of them.

This happened with me and steffon years ago when we were just getting good. Unfortunately Steffon never mixed up his combos so he stagnated while I grew, but THIS PROCESS, actively applied by BOTH players, is what makes them great and when applied by MULTIPLE players, is what leads to a dominant region.

Escaping Falco's pressure- We talked about this a lot last night bobby, and you actually adjusted it and started doing better. You were getting 3 and 4 stocked over and over, because you just kept running when being pressured by falco. Once you started swinging your sword and learning to fight in close range with falco, you started doing MUCH better.

Think about it, it's logic over instinct. Your instinct is to create space, but you're missing the whole advantage Marth has on Falco. He outranges Falco at close range. You were stuffing my approaches and swatting me away. That stopped me from approaching so much and made me be more hesitant around you.

The next step once you have me hesitant and thinking about my approaches, is begin to mix in offense by dash attacking and dtilt approaching me, or running up and countering, or powershield ******.

Seriously, Falco's my best matchup (Played Steffon's Falco for years, played PeePee, Axe and Forward for hours and I play Dave's Falco at the apartment everyday) and I know this stuff to be true for a fact, so just follow it. :)

Don't take this stuff lightly bob. WORK ON THIS AT HOME even on CPU's by drilling these concepts into you. If a comp hits you, DON"T double jump. When a comp comes back from death with invincibility, DON'T ROLL, and mix up different escape methods.

All of these concepts, when mastered, will take you from a place of being controlled by your habits, to actively playing against your opponent. And when you learn this, not only do you see HUGE improvements to your game, but Melee begins to get much, much more enjoyable, and overcoming this plateau is a huge boost to your confidence and a reward for all the hard work you put in man.

I believe in your potential Bob.

huMps

Smash Ace
Thanks alot Jesse. I read it all a couple times. Hopefully I'll make it back out there soon, in the mean time I'll be working on all the above.

Melee is frustrating. One day I'll be playing great going 50/50 with people who used to just beat the hell out of me then the next day I'll feel like I'm back at square one and just get boned by every trick in the book lol. It's hard to get the consistency for some reason, whether it's tech skill or just playing smart.

D

Deleted member

YES

ROCHESTER EVENT

ALL MY LIFE I HAVE WANTED THIS

will be there. probably a day or 2 early. no questions. may bring more people with me.

D

Deleted member

deal. i'll try to swing by philly so i can grab m2k and cactuar and my other PA homies. you guys have a skill/body cap so i can know who to bring or not bring? i'll invite pp to this also. i pretty much only talk to pp cactuar and m2k anymore smasher wise and i'd really like to show them Crotchfester aka my favorite smash scene.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Well I'd say hold off on inviting those guys primarily because this is kinda sposed to be for upstate only sorta? You're an honorary member so i don't really care but i mean...nah all competition is good. bring anyone i guess lol

BetaBahamut

Smash Journeyman
Omg so hyped for this. The original apartment tourny was always my favorite, asked jesse to host another one and here it is lol. Me and erk will def be here.

gravy

Smash Ace
Super hype. Time to spend my next twelve weekends getting ***** by Jessie.

:phone:

D

Deleted member

cornell like the university in DC? like the one i live 15 minutes from? lol

if it's only upstate NY then i'll just bring myself and i'll only enter teams. it's not fair to have just one OOS person. not that it's so stacked, and i don't expect to beat you or mike but it's still gay for like foy or goggles or w/e if i barely beat them and scrub them out when they deserve to do better.

if anyone is looking to team, i play fox/sheik and i prefer to team with high-end peach/sheik players.

Top Bottom