• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upick Pokémafia... Game over! 2% Milk wins!

Best milk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I know its AtE. I just thought it was a nice for him to say that he didn't mean to insult her intellect. Nothing more. Honestly my view of circus will mostly depend on how Sang flips.
If Sang flips town, you pretty much have to be scum. And Vocal has to be your buddy.

So if you're not scum, then Sang will flip scum. And even if you are scum, I think Sang will still flip scum.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Iunno.

Are you sure? Going with Inferno on a town scum flip may or may not be the best idea. Raziek is making me rethink my town read. Everything was based on Laundry day 1 and 2.

Everyone should tomorrow before further discussion with me or Circus deciding the order.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
...?

So, what did you think of his case?
I thought it was a pretty good case with some legitimate points. I also thought some of Sang's defenses were weak. Also as I said, I currently have a town read on Circus due to Panta's push on him and unwillingness to switch his vote. TSN/Sang have been null and I believed Vocal's confused thing. Might have been a mistake on my part.

If Sang flips town, you pretty much have to be scum. And Vocal has to be your buddy.

So if you're not scum, then Sang will flip scum. And even if you are scum, I think Sang will still flip scum.
So are you basically saying that I'm scum?

Iunno.

Are you sure? Going with Inferno on a town scum flip may or may not be the best idea. Raziek is making me rethink my town read. Everything was based on Laundry day 1 and 2.

Everyone should tomorrow before further discussion with me or Circus deciding the order.
Care to share any ideas on Raziek before the day ends?

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Wow. Didn't expect to come home and see a hammer. Sang, if you're town, I'm super sorry. You'll see me eatin' humble pie at the post-game party.

But I'm still pretty sure you're scum.

Regardless of what you flip, I'm sorry that you feel that I've insulted you. It certainly hasn't been my intention to offend you in any way. Push your buttons, sure. A lot. But not question your intelligence or the like.
Haha nah it's alright. I'm not offended, and I wasn't insulted, just seemed like you were trying to, but I see now that you were just pushing buttons. *shrugg* I'm blind sometimes, or say things I don't really mean. :awesome: It's just a game and to be offended by what happens in the game is just lame.

circus said:
But I'm curious, why exactly do you have such a problem with me not pursuing Vocal toDay? He hasn't even been here. What would you suggest we do—lynch Vocal while he's MIA? Even if Vocal had been my strongest scum read when I replaced in, I don't know that I would have supported lynching him without him at least being able to pop in and offer some kind of rebuttal. You were at least here and able to defend yourself.
I'm not saying to lynch him. Even though I was here to defend myself, you could have thrown some questions his way, put out an FoS or something, let him know you had suspicion on him. It might have gotten him to respond or something. Not likely, but it would have been worth the shot. If he's not really here tomorrow are you going to do the same thing with Inferno?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Day 3 Ends

"Creative flavor?" said one of the townsfolk. "Who needs that?"

SangfroidWarrior was put up to the lynching post. "Any last words?" said some person.
"Yes, I want to declare my undying love for-"
BUT THEN the floor was dropped beneath her, and as she fell the noose tightened...

SangfroidWarrior, Luxray, Vanilla Townie, has been lynched!

Except.... she fell right through the rope, much as Soupamario had!

"Well... this is awkward...." she said.

And then she MELTED or something.

SangfroidWarrior, who in actuality was Froslass, Town Ghost, has been lynched!

"What a beautiful soul" a tearful townsmember sobbed.

It is now Night 3. Please send in all Night actions by Wednesday, September 7th, at 11:59 PM EST. If actions are sent in quickly, Night will probably end more quickly.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

It was a dark and stormy night.

Circus, Regigigas, Town one-shot Executioner, has been killed!

Nearby, a fan of clowns and cotton candy was wailing in lamentation.

Day 4 begins!

Vote count:

Red Ryu
Inferno3044
Vocal
Raziek
Ryker

Not voting: Red Ryu, Inferno3044, Vocal, Raziek, Ryker

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch!

Deadline has been set to Saturday, September 17th, 11:59 PM EST.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
ALRIGHT, this is the part where we are CAREFUL.

Vocal, then Inferno, then RR are going to CHARACTER claim before we do anything else.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
It's all I need. Now, RR can go ahead, it doesn't make a big difference. Freaking Vocal's been inactive anyway. Right now, I think we've got enough information to put the game away. EVERYONE should watch their votes because a misvote is an alpha strike. DO NOT want to see that again.

:phone:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Currently in the process of begging Vocal not to replace out, because it's Day 4 and I don't think there's anyone else to replace.
He said he has school... nazi school apparently.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
And I have MY reasons for wanting you to claim before him.
I was hoping to solve this my way but I'll go along with what you are doing.

I am Dragonite - Town Part-time Cop.

Long story short, I'm cop but I can only investigate every other day. It has a pokemon flavor to it because Fly is a 2-turn move.

Vocal claimed VT on Day 3. It's RR's turn to claim.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
No.

Blazing claim or I'm moving my vote over. If I see a dumb response like when I expressed flaming interest before I'm doing it immediately.

Look around and see Gheb, people are not interested in being head strong if your town you can see this blazing clearly. Using people maybe he his motive, which is why I am pushing Ryker+Zen scum if Zen is scum like a volcano. Care for a second, if you are town you can see this is need so blazing claim. Are you so sure you can keep this up and motivate people with flaming responses like this? Read and listen, because this is why I had trouble seeing you are town in Pulp Fiction and why I stand by my vote then. I see this as possible frustrated flaming town, but help me out here and throw me a bone then. Over angst will not convince me, not one blazing bit.

I can't see the day ending with anything other than Gheb, Zen or inactive not one blazing bit. So I suggest people put their flaming votes where it matters.

A mislynch is a much flaming no no.

Vanilla or not both claims need to be seen, very flaming much. Tell me Gheb, what are you with Arcanine?
Lucario is a vt.

I am a vanilla townie.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Okay cool. Raziek is also Gastrodon (East Side). He's a flavor watcher and last night he targeted RR and saw that he was targeted by Dragonite. FYI, I put that in a previous post somewhere as soon as you claimed. It says INF RED at the first letter of each sentence.

RR, which investigative is the final scum because ten bucks says Vocal is the first one and you are town.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Okay cool. Raziek is also Gastrodon (East Side). He's a flavor watcher and last night he targeted RR and saw that he was targeted by Dragonite. FYI, I put that in a previous post somewhere as soon as you claimed. It says INF RED at the first letter of each sentence.

RR, which investigative is the final scum because ten bucks says Vocal is the first one and you are town.
Im not sure what INF means but then this should be game right? Vocal and RR are the remaining scum.

:phone:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
INF was short for your name.

Nope, not necessarily. There's a tailor flipped and hell if I know whether or not his ability lasts or what other abilities mafia have, although I'm inclined to believe that it isn't a Godfather. I see no reason why RR would be the one to get tailored though and the presence of a tailor almost certainly guarantees the presence of a cop. So it comes down to

Vote Vocal

and Raziek. **** you Laundry.

I'm comfortable voting.

Inferno3044

Smash Master

So this confirms me as town. The only thing that doesn't make sense is why would he be told what pokemon visited him? Before I claimed dragonite, that information gave him basically no leads. When did he send you this information?

INF was short for your name.

Nope, not necessarily. There's a tailor flipped and hell if I know whether or not his ability lasts or what other abilities mafia have, although I'm inclined to believe that it isn't a Godfather. I see no reason why RR would be the one to get tailored though and the presence of a tailor almost certainly guarantees the presence of a cop. So it comes down to

Vote Vocal

and Raziek. **** you Laundry.

I'm comfortable voting.
I don't wanna bet this game on whether there's a godfather or not. I have a plan to guarantee the town win but I want Raziek to post before I say it. I just wanna make sure that he still here.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
He sent me that info before the thread even opened. As soon as he got it, I suppose.

I think he's at work. He's out of class as we were playing Monster Hunter before he went to work.

We HAVE to lynch correctly today. There's no other option unless you want me to bank on a 2 man scum team.

Top Bottom