• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

uPick Mafia Ultimate ⭐ Game over! Did the game contain more than a single legal character by the end of its life cycle? Or is it no items, Hades only?

Will you be playing Smash Ultimate instead of this game?

• Yes

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Maybe so

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • The only game I play is Mafia

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
So everyone you checked had clothes?
All three had clothes, yes.

You're a wire coat hanger?

Like this?
At your service.

So did you get a result saying Maven's clothes were drenched in gasoline or something?

Unvote
Yes. These were the results that i recieved, sans the images of the clothes.

FE: You inspected a BB. Suit!

JTB: You inspected a かわいい hat!

Maven: You inspected a Canadian coat! But it's covered in gasoline...

Let me know if you want the images too. They don't really do much besides show what the player looks like. Also I'm on mobile and can't copy images without saving them.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
At your service.
Shame it was this of all posts to show you up, huh:

Lmao, albeit that would have been a good move to make, that actually wasn't it. Actually, the story behind it is kind of funny. I was trying to convince my good non-playing friend to join the next round of mafia with us because of it. When I got into Smashboards to see the thread already hectic and Kary only speaking Korean in the thread, he was hysterical. From there, after settling down, (this was before I posted anything), he wanted me to speak [REDACTED] language that may have correlated with my selected character. I immediately rebuked him for wanting me to give hints to who I was, but then we agreed that it would still be funny for me to speak the same language as Kary. Kary was already being questioned at the time, so I thought that if i joined in as well, it might make it seem that speaking Korean wasn't a one person role. Also he really wanted me to speak a different language. So I chose Korean because Kary was. And Kary was already being questioned for doing so.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
For those playing along at home, Poyzin is probably mafia with Fire, which would let him know his clothes.
Everyone knows what JTB's character is- it's Marisa Kurisame
And Maven is obviously already dead, having been burnt at some point, public information.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
But I am losing focus. The final thing we discovered is that Maven was found to be unusually naked. Bard revealed that he was nude. I have a pretty expensive coat. These variations in clothing levels would make others more susceptible to being targeted for something, but I do not believe it to be a way in which people are killed. Sure, people with less clothing may be more vulnerable to elements, but I do not believe it to be a NK mechanism.
Think of it like this. I inspect a garment on Night 1. Night 2, I'm immune to the cold. Night 3, the player who's clothes I inspected is immune to the cold, and I am no longer. Night 4, nobody is. I have interpreted this to act as a doctor of a sorts, but delayed. If I do not successfully inspect a clothing item, then no party recieves the immunity to the cold.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I am actually not Marisa and my flavor doesn't isn't wearing a hat

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Don't copy images btw, may be modkill worthy.
I don't think it is, I asked really early in the thread if we could post images, Nabe never responded

And Marisa was posting those letters, too

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
I already see it now: Kary and maybe a few others are going to lynch me until I post my role and their still going to lynch on account of me lying.
Kary has already plotted her endgame. I don't think Kary has enough evidence to lynch me as of yet, however I wouldn't be surprised if she scrounges back in time to find a mistake I made prior
I don't want it to come down to a complete confession, (and it shouldn't, because that type of interrogatory gameplay is utterly stupid and shouldn't be applied; that role only belongs to the cop, not the townspeople who use it as a bargaining chip).
if I get a full claim out of you toDay I'm happy to let you live.
If I go back on my word then everyone else will be able to see that. I'm not immune to criticism.
You can clear up our misunderstanding by claiming

Do you want to go Poyzin today?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I don't think it is, I asked really early in the thread if we could post images, Nabe never responded

And Marisa was posting those letters, too
posting images directly from role pm may be different than ex: hydra shenanigans and roles may have different restrictions with specific images.

Would anyone else's character have a cute hat in this game (specifically a Japanese character assuming the kawaii thing wasn't just Utopian messing around)? My character definitely wouldn't.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I couldn't know. There is no way for me to know whether my target was redirected. All I know is that I can no longer target JTB, because I targeted him N2.
You could make an educated guess. What are the odds of you being redirected to another character who speaks Japanese and wears a cute hat?

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
I'm back. Low battery though, will have to leave again for a charger.

You could make an educated guess. What are the odds of you being redirected to another character who speaks Japanese and wears a cute hat?
You are correct; I could have guessed that. You'll have to believe me when I say I didn't.

Kary: "I don't believe you"

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Eh, I'm pretty happy with what Poyzin has posted.

I think it's strange that JTB is kind of counter-claiming him.

Makes me feel a bit uneasy about voting for Fire here.

Still going to vote for Fire though. If I lose to something like JTB + BarDooms + Opossum then so be it.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
So poyzin took my item then, cause I had an explosive/Fire resistant suit that was stolen n1.
Also after you guys see my role you'll be suspicious of Opo.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I'm going to role claim now since its lylo.
I'm Snake the Town Jack
I have a bunch of items that at first I didn't known what exactly they did. Only cryptic descriptions
I had a BB suit that was stolen n1
A Bomb detector which was a troll item that showed minesweeper
A cardboard box which lets me "hide from it all"
Cigs which were "bad for my health"
Rations
Prox. Bomb which destroys susp. Walls
Goggles which I used n2, basically a reverse tracker, I watched Bard and Kary visited him
And a bug which I cruahed n3
Crushing the bug revealed I was actually in the solid snake simulation and I was Raiden Town Queen all along.
The RF blade was given to me which is the lynching ability, along with actual descriptions for my items.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I also had a parachute, an antidote for poison, an oxygen tank and an "enemy suit"
Basically a had to pick an item and lose an item each day
N1 I used the bomb detector
And threw away the enemy suit. I bet if I kept the suit I would've appeared as scum to Poyzin.
N2 used goggles on Bard and threw away the cigs.
N3 I crushed the bug and lost the oxygen tank.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I'm going to role claim now since its lylo.
I'm Snake the Town Jack
I have a bunch of items that at first I didn't known what exactly they did. Only cryptic descriptions
I had a BB suit that was stolen n1
A Bomb detector which was a troll item that showed minesweeper
A cardboard box which lets me "hide from it all"
Cigs which were "bad for my health"
Rations
Prox. Bomb which destroys susp. Walls
Goggles which I used n2, basically a reverse tracker, I watched Bard and Kary visited him
And a bug which I cruahed n3
Crushing the bug revealed I was actually in the solid snake simulation and I was Raiden Town Queen all along.
The RF blade was given to me which is the lynching ability, along with actual descriptions for my items.
Which part of your role makes you like Bardull?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Do you think Bardull being immune to Maven's role, makes him more likely to be town? Just because two claims fit together doesn't mean they are both town, or both real.
I literally asked you about this days ago. I SPECIFICALLY said that just having something in common isn't good enough for a town read.

**** it, my vote stays. I'm out. Sick of getting trolled by this game.

Top Bottom