• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

uPick Mafia Ultimate ⭐ Game over! Did the game contain more than a single legal character by the end of its life cycle? Or is it no items, Hades only?

Will you be playing Smash Ultimate instead of this game?

• Yes

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Maybe so

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • The only game I play is Mafia

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

I'm pretty sure it wasn't(just) Maven who messed with the lynch yesterDay but I'm curious why he tried to unvote last minute.
Also, why "why maven"?

Oh yeah
Opossum Opossum
I want a full claim, I have your Death Lines on my sight right now and all I have to do is cut one of them to kill you.
Alright, let's go down the list. I was not s2n's target N2. I would like to hear from the 3 lynch candidates if they were or were not s2n's target N2 before we hear from anyone else.
Never watched a Home Alone movie, actually, so nope.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Okay y'all, buckle up. Shish said I wasn't doing my usual fast-and-loose townie playstyle, and now I'm fulfilling that request.

Today I have made it so that the lynch candidate can only be one of the three posters listed above, all of whom are posters I thought were reasonably suspicious, either through my own suspicions, or through testimonies from players I thought were town.

Let's party like it's Nickelodeon circa 2004 in the afternoon on a weekday.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Okay y'all, buckle up. Shish said I wasn't doing my usual fast-and-loose townie playstyle, and now I'm fulfilling that request.

Today I have made it so that the lynch candidate can only be one of the three posters listed above, all of whom are posters I thought were reasonably suspicious, either through my own suspicions, or through testimonies from players I thought were town.

Let's party like it's Nickelodeon circa 2004 in the afternoon on a weekday.
I hope you didn't pick all townies then.
Let's wait for everyone to drop by as that ability of S2n's is important.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Maven's ability use reads to me as some kind of hail mary, trying to be the hero and taking the game into his own hands type of deal.

Unfortunately, he gambled and lost. My knee-jerk reaction is that this must've been some kind of weird gut read on his end.

D

Deleted member

Kay, I guess I didn't need to hold Opossum's life at knifepoint for him to claim but I still wish he'd be more clear about who he is.

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alright, what about anyone else?

1. giraffelasergun
  2. Shishœ
  3. Moydow
  4. Fire Emblemier
  5. Pokechu
  6. Maven89
  7. DtJ S2n
  8. Vult Redux
  9. UtopianPoyzin
  10. BarDulL
  11. #HBC | Kary
  12. Dooplissity
  13. Opossum
  14. JTB
We still need to hear from these 7 if they were s2ns target last Night.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Kay, I guess I didn't need to hold Opossum's life at knifepoint for him to claim but I still wish he'd be more clear about who he is.
How familiar are you with early
Alright, what about anyone else?

1. giraffelasergun
  2. Shishœ
  3. Moydow
  4. Fire Emblemier
  5. Pokechu
  6. Maven89
  7. DtJ S2n
  8. Vult Redux
  9. UtopianPoyzin
  10. BarDulL
  11. #HBC | Kary
  12. Dooplissity
  13. Opossum
  14. JTB
We still need to hear from these 7 if they were s2ns target last Night.
I was not targeted last night.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Lol my quote messed up sorry Shish.

How familiar are you with early-to-mid-2000s live action Nickelodeon characters, Shish?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Apparently I'm immune to fire, walls, and I'm nude. Poison is too cruel a mistress.
Would you care to elaborate on the walls part? For my curiosity's sake.

@Doops that's a negatory. I would expect people with obvious bingos to shout them out. That is, after all, why they call it a bingo.

D

Deleted member

Lol my quote messed up sorry Shish.

How familiar are you with early-to-mid-2000s live action Nickelodeon characters, Shish?
I guess somewhat familiar, I watched some of their shows back in the day. Why do you ask?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Come to think of it, poison would fit the "non-standard killing method" I discussed earlier. I had originally Thoth it may have been a weird type of serial killer, but this makes more sense.

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
Would you care to elaborate on the walls part? For my curiosity's sake.

@Doops that's a negatory. I would expect people with obvious bingos to shout them out. That is, after all, why they call it a bingo.
Perhaps, but there are reasons not to do that and I want to make sure before I proceed with the Day.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I don't understand why we are going down the list asking about night actions, if someone saw the kill, they should be immediately outing that

In the mean time, vote shish

Don't **** this up again and don't anyone try to be a hero with your terrible reads. I don't believe maven is scum but instead is bad town, but the jump onto glg by shish just adds to my scum read of him

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I guess somewhat familiar, I watched some of their shows back in the day. Why do you ask?
Because I was a cheeky son of a ***** and based my character choice off the name of this mafia game.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
You guys need to stop worrying about stupid game mechanics/post restrictions and actually play the game instead. There's too much attention on non important **** that leads nowhere, like this whole asking every player if sold targetted them

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Don't **** this up again and don't anyone try to be a hero with your terrible reads. I don't believe maven is scum but instead is bad town, but the jump onto glg by shish just adds to my scum read of him
That scum read that was so strong you abandoned it for ****s and giggles?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I thought it was a guaranteed kill and I was ready to vote shish again if it was going to tie. I was on mobile and didn't see the double vote until after. I wanted to try something different and see if that play would give any info, but didn't work out in the end

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I thought it was a guaranteed kill and I was ready to vote shish again if it was going to tie. I was on mobile and didn't see the double vote until after. I wanted to try something different and see if that play would give any info, but didn't work out in the end
Hmm if only you'd thought about the stupid game mechanics and not moved your vote maybe GLG wouldn't have been lynched.

D

Deleted member

Because I was a cheeky son of a ***** and based my character choice off the name of this mafia game.
God****ingdamnit I'm this close to pulling the trigger
You guys need to stop worrying about stupid game mechanics/post restrictions and actually play the game instead. There's too much attention on non important **** that leads nowhere, like this whole asking every player if sold targetted them
Two players had post restrictions and our newly dead Townie had an ability that could just out their killer. This is a role madness game, it's kinda hard for us to just ignore all of that.

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't understand why we are going down the list asking about night actions, if someone saw the kill, they should be immediately outing that

In the mean time, vote shish

it's almost as if, given the events that have transpired this game, I don't trust the thread to play in a sensible manner

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Hmm if only you'd thought about the stupid game mechanics and not moved your vote maybe GLG wouldn't have been lynched.
FeelsBadMan but hindsights 20/20. If anything came up out of that, it's that shishs vote on glg was entirely one of self preservation and not because glg was scummy

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium

Two players had post restrictions and our newly dead Townie had an ability that could just out their killer. This is a role madness game, it's kinda hard for us to just ignore all of that.
Post restrictions mean absolutely nothing wrt alignment

If someone has info regarding who killed sold, they would out it immediately. Asking the entire playerlist is stupid because it's entirely possible that scum got that info themselves and they won't reveal themselves

D

Deleted member

FeelsBadMan but hindsights 20/20. If anything came up out of that, it's that shishs vote on glg was entirely one of self preservation and not because glg was scummy
As Maven said yesterDay, I've been playing pretty dumb, so with a now limited lynch pool, I see no reason to continue to defend myself. Unless someone wants to argue for FE or Bard, then take me away.

At most, I'd like the Town to vote if I should cut Opo's head or not before I die.

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
I absolutely vote against Opo dying.
Post restrictions mean absolutely nothing wrt alignment

If someone has info regarding who killed sold, they would out it immediately. Asking the entire playerlist is stupid because it's entirely possible that scum got that info themselves and they won't reveal themselves
should =/= would

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
????

If you are town and you have info that outs scum without revealing your role, there's absolutely no reason to share that

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Pickboy, Shish. Pickboy.

Top Bottom