• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UPDATED: SleepyK's STDs - Smash 'Til Dawn

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
so i leave smashboards for like 2 weeks cuz it sucks and i come back to find that i am missing this

WHAT

THE

HELL

smashbrossux

null55

Smash Master
if by jokester you mean guy who'd **** you in MP4, yes here i am.

null55

Smash Master
if by guy who's thinkin he's too cool for school and would get scraped by our top Mario Party 4 professionals, you mean guy who's a decently good dancer but also has never lost in the mini-game "Avalanche" and has the luck of a albino pygmy leprechaun born with rabbits feet, yes i am currently in this thread.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
if by guy who's thinkin he's too cool for school and would get scraped by our top Mario Party 4 professionals, you mean guy who's a decently good dancer but also has never lost in the mini-game "Avalanche" and has the luck of a albino pygmy leprechaun born with rabbits feet, yes i am currently in this thread.
***** please your just an unranked scrub whos nothin but talk
i betta see yo a$$ at mlg new york
$200,000 money match best 2/3

Rayku

Smash Lord
lol what does dancing have to do with anything

I will destroy you.

null55

Smash Master
it means i'll be dancin my *** around the room as i get all the special stars ;D

and yo BBQ˚, i go 1/1 son.

Rayku

Smash Lord
it means i'll be dancin my *** around the room as i get all the special stars ;D

and yo BBQ˚, i go 1/1 son.
You'll be dancing naked out in the middle of the snow (lolGA) once you lose a bet in Mario Party 4 to me.

null55

Smash Master
nah son, i'm just savin yo *** from the same result over and over.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Congratz to SPSU winning the crew battle

...LOL

it was XIF's 6 stocks vs our 20 on FD only. He took 15 stocks.

MLG Hawaii Mario Party 4 winners finals results
1) Lounis (Luigi)
2) Rayku (Yoshi)
3) SleepyK's Brother (Mario)
4) Archaic (Peach)

congratz to all. Vids will be uploaded soonish.

Rayku

Smash Lord
It was a good mindgame, though. Even if he wanted to tell us, we never would have understood what he was thinking

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'm sure nobody else will really argue when I say that my character is the reason I don't win very often ;)

BBQ°

Smash Champion
yeah I'm surprised how well you do with him even with Yoshi's extremely limited options. good stuff.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
My Mindgames erano abbastanza male, ma purtroppo ancora mi ha portato alla finale perdente. Oh, bene, Lounis è ancora terribile in quel gioco comunque.

mercy

Smash Apprentice
I would like to thank sleepy for taking the time to teach me how to play melee.

Also, I still have yet to find a main.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
My Mindgames erano abbastanza male, ma purtroppo ancora mi ha portato alla finale perdente. Oh, bene, Lounis è ancora terribile in quel gioco comunque.
My Mindgames were really bad, But I'll come back strong next time. Oh well no johns.... but Lounis still sucks imo

That's all I got from it lol

BBQ°

Smash Champion
mike g help help
My Mindgames were really bad, But I'll come back strong next time. Oh well no johns.... but Lounis still sucks imo

That's all I got from it lol
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

TOO GOOD

I love you guys so much

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
does anyone want to do another one this weekend before my mom comes back and i go to Washington DC for a week?

Top Bottom