• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UPDATED: SleepyK's STDs - Smash 'Til Dawn

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
does anyone even read the thread

nvm bbq is a moron and didn't include dates

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
WORD???

AIGHT JOHN IM COMING OVER AT 9PM WITH 7 DUDES AND SOME BEER AND A POLE DANCER OK!??

DO U HAVE A POLE AT UR CRIB!? I CAN GET ONE IF U DONT YO!!

<lololololol

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
WORD???

AIGHT JOHN IM COMING OVER AT 9PM WITH 7 DUDES AND SOME BEER AND A POLE DANCER OK!??

DO U HAVE A POLE AT UR CRIB!? I CAN GET ONE IF U DONT YO!!

<lololololol
yooooo ***** yall already no i got like 6 poles plus a 7th for dat stripper nawmsayin

BBQ°

Smash Champion
LOL you actually gave BBQ permission to make the thread? I thought he just made it out of sheer excitement
I was in the process of making the spsu smashfest thread and then sleepy said he wanted it at his house, so I just edited the details.

why are always so negative towards me lately, you're not fun to be around anymore :(

Rayku

Smash Lord
I was in the process of making the spsu smashfest thread and then sleepy said he wanted it at his house, so I just edited the details.

why are always so negative towards me lately, you're not fun to be around anymore :(
Because all you ever do anymore is troll about Mario Party now.

Blu3r

Smash Cadet
^same question. I need practice! i've gotten worse =/ and i'm not even that good to begin with......>__>

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
We should have a superbowl smashfestttttt
WAAAT?

Sorry bro, superbowl is far too important. I'll have to be watching that. We could have a crew battle; Saints fans vs Colts fans, and then see if the winners of the crew battle matches up to the winner of the actual superbowl. That would be kinda fun. But I dunno if We'll have time to get a big smashfest before then.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
WAAAT?

Sorry bro, superbowl is far too important. I'll have to be watching that. We could have a crew battle; Saints fans vs Colts fans, and then see if the winners of the crew battle matches up to the winner of the actual superbowl. That would be kinda fun. But I dunno if We'll have time to get a big smashfest before then.
lol bro. I want to see the super bowl too. we can just play smash and then watch the game :)

BigLøu

Smash Lord
So what stae are colts and saints from again?

I'll support the closest one to GA.

Also going to a party superbowl day so I won't be able to do smash related things.

Blu3r

Smash Cadet
is there a trainstation near SPSU? i need to play ovo and ron again >_> gotta redeem myself. and fire up some of them marth dittos :chuckle:

Top Bottom