• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UPDATED: SleepyK's STDs - Smash 'Til Dawn

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Update: You will now receive STDs at a new time. Starting Jan 29 until 6 PM Jan 30.

SleepyK's address: -removed-

SleepyK's cell number: -removed-

The smashfest will be for Melee. For people desiring real competition, we will play Mario Party 4.

Brawl is banned at SleepyK's house

So yeah, smash starts now and ends tomorrow at 6.

We will need full setups.

SleepyK's STDs will start on Thursday, January 21st at 9:00 PM. The STDs will continue until we all go to Waba's Combo Breaker 5.

Since the SPSU crew will be at this, if the GA Tech crew comes to this, we will do the EXTREMELY hyped SPSU vs GA Tech crew battle.
If not, we can still do draft crews or something. Mini-tournament probably. Mario Party 4 tournament most likely.

At this event, we will host the MLG Hawaii winners finals match of Mario Party 4 between BigLou (Lounis) and SleepyK's Brother. We will record and do commentary. GET HYPED.

BigLou

VERSUS

SleepyK's Brother

Interest/Maybe list:
BBQ
SleepyK
SleepyK's Brother
Rayku
BigLou
FullMetal
Mike G
Ovonte
Archaic
FrozenPopo
Dr. Pepper
Jamaal
Ivysaur
IamBlue
XIF
Albino
THE GREAT WAZOO
Saltix
Mercy
Marty
GAWes
DatMan
RJ
DashDanceDan
Valadis

Last edited by a moderator:

Purple

Hi guys!
Specific things i need.

I need a ride to sleepyk's around 9:30 to 10:00 from work. I'll have clothing, sundries, and other goodies if someone confirms the ride. Plus i will need a ride back a bit earlier than two so i can get to work before CB.

Since you guys are actually going to CB, that shouldn't be a problem for the ride back.

Anyone want to help me out for this? :/

D

Deleted member

Amazing. I'm in, but I can only come Friday afternoon instead of Thursday. Oh my goodness MP4 Grand Finals. Get HYPE!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i have class on thursday up until i get home around nine
i have to drive my little brother around here and there on friday probably
on saturday i have to pick my dad up so you might have to leave somewhat early

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I want to go this this, but I really don't want to drive this time.

Just for mario party though, cuz i wanted to pplay brawl =p

Jk I'll play some maylee too maybe

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
i'll be there to beat sleepyk's bro in losers'

Waluigi main till i die sons

Isuyaru

Smash Cadet
I like the idea of the "GA Tech crew" coming to this and giving me a ride as well. Or someone who can swing by on Friday afternoon or something.

SleepyK

you homos can come on friday if yo ucan't come on thursday. thursday night is really just for the boys who want some special loving

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I like the idea of the "GA Tech crew" coming to this and giving me a ride as well. Or someone who can swing by on Friday afternoon or something.
yeah dude, tell all the GA tech people about it. looking forward to seeing you again.

Still need a ride there guys.
talk to Mike G. He said he was interested, but still needs to check his work schedule.

Why the hate against brawl.
Sorry, but SleepyK said Brawl is banned at his house. You are welcome to come to learn Melee though. It doesn't matter how inexperienced you are, we are all definitely willing to teach you and expand the community.

I'd be willing to go : ). I'll only play melee though. Not that good at Mario party:urg:
It's ok. Mario Party 4 is a very deep game that requires frame-perfect tech skill and mindgames greater than Chess masters. It is quite understandable that you aren't that good. But we are willing to teach you because BigLou likes finding new potential.

mercy

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, this is pretty close to me, I can come, and bring a setup if necessary. But be warned, the other day I booted up Melee and tried to wavedash and the result wasn't very pretty.

RJsHouse

Smash Apprentice
i can come on friday after school.

too bad i cant come for the special loving :<

GAwes

Hidden Boss
oh, and everyone thats comin needs to come tomorrow, its the only day we'll be there because we both have real lives and jobs.

Editing posts when you have the option to double post is for ***s.

SleepyK

thursday attendance isn't looking too good.

nike, you should come anyway.

Top Bottom