• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Updated for Names and Food Options)S.A.V.A.N.N.A.H. Tourney, the REAL Tournament

Seven Deadly Sins

Smash Cadet
EDIT: THESE ARE ALL THE NAMES WE HAVE FOR THE TOURNEY, IF YOU ARE NOT COMING AND YOUR NAME IS ON HERE DON’T WORRY ABOUT IT. IF YOU ARE COMING, BUT YOUR NAME IS’NT HERE FOR THE GATE, THEN PM ME A.S.A.P.
ANYONE WE KNOW PERSONALLY IS EXCLUDED FROM THE LIST BECAUSE WE KNOW THEIR NAMES AS WELL AS WHETHER OR NOT THEY ARE COMING THANK YOU.

Names:

Prac-Keith C.
Jonathon W.
Blackbird-Tavares
X2X-Alpha D.
Palmer S.
Desu-Tim Z.
Dogy-Ethan D.
Anthony W.
Adonis W.
Jonathon L.
Joe R.
Michael E.
Matthew E.
Marcus H.
Tyler W.
DP-David P.
Reflex-Luis T.
Cynarus M.
Brian D.
Marquis D.
Sergio C.

Also guys, there is going to be food; Pizza and Drinks. Drinks incude Soda(obviously), lemonade, and water. All drinks except water are 50 cents, so bring some money. Watr is free. Pizza is going to be 1$ a sclice, and we are going to get a head count of who wants what kind of Pizza, so again, bring moey.
**End of the Edit**

Its SDS. I know, I finally made a seperate thread about my Tournament. I was Lazy >_<. lol. Basicly, The rules are the same as the warm-up tournament that Articanus-or SS118- is hosting.

Anyways, for those of you who don't know much about this tournament, Its going to be held on the 4th of August, which is the first Saturday in August. So far, there are no Tourneys that conflict with it, so we'll be good. This tournament will be hosted at my house, so I will need your first name and last name so i can get the gate to let you in; Yes, my neighborhood is guarded by a gate. n_n.

The address is 1 Northmarsh Road, and the name of the neighborhood is Longpoint.

Registration starts at 10:00 am, then doubles starts at 12:00. Singles will start one hour afterwards.

Conduct- Just like before- please dont act like a-buncha-Monkeys lol. I like Articanus's idea of Quoting Chillin, so i think il use it,
"Please be respectful and considerate to others. Do not distract players, basically normal tournament conduct applies, and of course everything prohibited by law is prohibited in the tournament." -Chillin

Entry fees will be as follows:
Singles: $10
Doubles: $10 per person(adding up to $20 per team)

The rest is Basicly the same as the Prior Tourney we set up, so here is the Hyperlink so you can check the rest of thee rules and reg's:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=104815
thanks and hope to see ya there.

Ares726

Smash Ace
If I come I'll drag enough CDE folks with me for a crew battle. Don't worry about that. We're always down for fun times like that.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
I thought u were going to post it too XD. X2X: You have to be dragged down here so that u can smash w/o being tired of driving. You willl be dragged down here whethere u like it or not. =) Oh well. This is going to be kewl, and i really hope it doesnt rain that day. You guys wanna try a north vs. south vs. mid GA crew battle. Or if there is a problem with mid georgia we can split up half with south half with north. Colmbus is south right?

Gerbil

Smash Champion
LOL you would put Columbus as South. Technically we are, but we're also pretty close to dead center.

And no hard feelings :D

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
KK. So what are reactions to having a crew battle like that? Would like some input from people other than southern smashers. Btw i noticed that sds left out the address. So no need to ask about that, because ill call and tell him to put that in. =)

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
You guys wanna try a north vs. south vs. mid GA crew battle. Or if there is a problem with mid georgia we can split up half with south half with north. Colmbus is south right?
For the sake of hilarity, for the sake of driving in my infamous dead point, for the sake of making a post on here, i will bring up my old retort to this question.

If you have a North vs South GA crew battle, you will have GA's smash community vs me.

And the only way im exaggerating is if i got my bud to come with me, but im pretty sure he wouldnt go since he hasnt played smash seriously since he graduated.

__

How bout you go with East vs West? That's geographically correct. And ironically, you 2 are the extremes.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Well, i personaly only have 1 problem with east vs. west... if its east vs. west then colombus and atlanta will be in the same crew, which is impossible to beat. Savannah+maybe statesboro and macon vs. colombus and atlanta isnt very fair. But if u wanna do east vs. west then fine. If dogy/no one esle has a problem with it we can put colombus and savannah as south+dogy vs. atlanta/ rezt of central and north GA. So they would get like wes, chaddd, and 112 etc. Thats all i have to say, but if no one has a problem with it then i say we go with second idea. If there is a problem with it, then west GA is about to 25 stock east GA.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
CAUSE ME+ROB=****ING LAZY!!!! Oh btw, what u guys thinks about the crew battle thing. Which way we gonna do it?

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
If he loses? And ill be wanting a MM regardless if i win or lose. Or maybe even a random MM 3/5. I will MM just about any1 as long as its not for a lot of money. Oh btw i wont MM the top 3 GA players. So X2X is next on my list of people to lose to =). I guess we'll see though.

Prac352

Smash Lord
If he loses? And ill be wanting a MM regardless if i win or lose. Or maybe even a random MM 3/5. I will MM just about any1 as long as its not for a lot of money. Oh btw i wont MM the top 3 GA players. So X2X is next on my list of people to lose to =). I guess we'll see though.
I'll have a mm with you if you are so inclined.
2/3 $5?

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Hmmm... maybe I'll come to this.
I've got a lot of **** going on in early August, but perhaps I can work it in?
And if I end up coming, you can count on a fair showing of GPC-ers.
=P

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I want to win some $ so I can get Metroid Prime 3 lol... :p

That means coming to this is still all in the air >.<

PADA

Smash Rookie
For the sake of hilarity, for the sake of driving in my infamous dead point, for the sake of making a post on here, i will bring up my old retort to this question.

If you have a North vs South GA crew battle, you will have GA's smash community vs me.

And the only way im exaggerating is if i got my bud to come with me, but im pretty sure he wouldnt go since he hasnt played smash seriously since he graduated.

__

How bout you go with East vs West? That's geographically correct. And ironically, you 2 are the extremes.
hell, i'll play for south ga. i'm from columbus and i go to gsu and i'm sure blackbird will play for south too (i can vouch for him). i'm sure my teammate matthew will play for south ga too. i want a crew battle. it seems fair if columbus's smashers play for south.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Go PADA! And second sure ill money match u prac. But serious or random?And do u mind 3/5? Hope to see GPC there,but otherwise we can just have each person to his own crew: like savannah vs. colombus vs. GPC and any other crew. Kind of like the east vs. west vs south at FC's. But if u guys want the regions that works too. And btw prac im so inclined because im trying to play all the best players first. So im trying to go down the ranking list instead of up it. I MM'ed 112 already and im gonna keep going down the list, even if i lose =). Btw gerbil i'll ask the gate about people just saying we r here for the smsh tourney, but if not then we need all the names...**** GATED NEIGHBORHOOD =).

ss118

Smash Master
LMAO @ SDS's post!
I can't wait to see people at this one. I SHOULD be there, unless I have REALLY bad luck and are forced to work that weekend :/

Seven Deadly Sins

Smash Cadet
You BETTER TELL YOU FREKIN DAD THT UR NOT WORKING THAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can tell him when you wana work right? If so, then just say im hang9ing out with rob then.

Prac352

Smash Lord
Go PADA! And second sure ill money match u prac. But serious or random?And do u mind 3/5? Hope to see GPC there,but otherwise we can just have each person to his own crew: like savannah vs. colombus vs. GPC and any other crew. Kind of like the east vs. west vs south at FC's. But if u guys want the regions that works too. And btw prac im so inclined because im trying to play all the best players first. So im trying to go down the ranking list instead of up it. I MM'ed 112 already and im gonna keep going down the list, even if i lose =). Btw gerbil i'll ask the gate about people just saying we r here for the smsh tourney, but if not then we need all the names...**** GATED NEIGHBORHOOD =).
I ususally reserve 3/5 for larger sums of money, but it's cool with me.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
hell, i'll play for south ga. i'm from columbus and i go to gsu and i'm sure blackbird will play for south too (i can vouch for him). i'm sure my teammate matthew will play for south ga too. i want a crew battle. it seems fair if columbus's smashers play for south.
I really wouldnt mind at all, im not one for a region crew battle in the state.

Cause the only way it will REALLY work is if it's East vs West.

I mean, lets considering you guys from columbus playing for the "south".

Makes no sense if Savannah is "north" because Savannah is actually farther south than Columbus. >.<

_________

If you guys really wanna do a region crew battle, just do east vs west like i said, and if atl wants in, do east vs west vs central. I'm perfectly fine down here by myself and wont get offended if im left out. That's how the dice roll with this location thing.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I'm in for North GA crew/ East GA crew.
=P

MMs anyone?

-No character restrictions
-One stage ban
-Tournament legal stages only
-Amount and terms...?

PADA

Smash Rookie
I really wouldnt mind at all, im not one for a region crew battle in the state.

Cause the only way it will REALLY work is if it's East vs West.

I mean, lets considering you guys from columbus playing for the "south".

Makes no sense if Savannah is "north" because Savannah is actually farther south than Columbus. >.<

_________

If you guys really wanna do a region crew battle, just do east vs west like i said, and if atl wants in, do east vs west vs central. I'm perfectly fine down here by myself and wont get offended if im left out. That's how the dice roll with this location thing.
well, if anything it should just be split by making it as even as possible. if anything savannah should be south too. kind of like population density, if you're the only smasher in south ga then you need more crew members. gerrymandering anyone?

btw, if there's and east vs. west then i'm split. columbus/statesboro?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I'm in for North GA crew/ East GA crew.
=P

MMs anyone?

-No character restrictions
-One stage ban
-Tournament legal stages only
-Amount and terms...?
I'll take you up on that.

1 cent money match.

3/5 - Any characters - All Stages for this tourney are legal EXCEPT Peach's Castle and MKII.

___

Only reason I saw a penny is cause we've never played and you keep saying how we need to play (which is true), but im honestly not a fan of money matches.

____

And looking at the rules does remind me of something.

**** peach's castle.

Like Fox needs ANOTHER stage.

Might as well give the ****er onnet. :/

--double edit--

NO NO NO NO NO NO

As long as we're going with pseudo-major touranment stages, Great Bay outta be legal.

MLG Style!

Dogy: "FORWARD I'LL GIVE YOU A DOLLAR IF YOU AND TAJ TAKE EM TO GREAT BAY!!!!!!'

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Lol at prac, but thx for agreeing to 3/5. Ill MM menthol same way as i am prac. Oh btw u still want a rematch with arcs? About the whole crew thing...lets just vote when we r there, because right now there are about 3 or 4 different ways to do it. Its getting confusing. Bit if we do end up in east vs west...any1 from statesboro should come to east to make it somewhat fair. And dogy...right now the north vs. south doesnt seem like its gonna work, but if we can get some people from atlanta/lawerenceville to count themselves as north then we might pull this off. Maybe savannah and colombus can be south, and then we play any1 else from senratl/north GA, as in Gpc guys and atlanta going north.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Sure, I'll MM you, BUT!
For a SHINY penny.

Amount: $5
Terms: You must play with one hand.
I'll play with one hand if you do~
;)

Lol at prac, but thx for agreeing to 3/5. Ill MM menthol same way as i am prac. Oh btw u still want a rematch with arcs? About the whole crew thing...lets just vote when we r there, because right now there are about 3 or 4 different ways to do it. Its getting confusing. Bit if we do end up in east vs west...any1 from statesboro should come to east to make it somewhat fair. And dogy...right now the north vs. south doesnt seem like its gonna work, but if we can get some people from atlanta/lawerenceville to count themselves as north then we might pull this off. Maybe savannah and colombus can be south, and then we play any1 else from senratl/north GA, as in Gpc guys and atlanta going north.
1. So, you want a 5$ 3/5 with me?
2. Yeah, Arcs owes me a rematch, but I think we're getting it at SmashAid
3. Central?
=P

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Lol, one hadned matches ftw...oh and btw we asked the gate...it appears that we need first and last names =(. Its annoying but its what we have to do. So either pm me/sds aboit it, or post it on the thread. A pm would prolly get to us better.

Prac352

Smash Lord
So the Columbus Mudcats swept the Savannah Sandgnats.

Foreshadowing anyone?

Top Bottom