• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Updated for Names and Food Options)S.A.V.A.N.N.A.H. Tourney, the REAL Tournament

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
NOT AGAIN!!!!!!! lol inside joke with kaddy. And articanus' addiction to smash was obviously too great. FullMetal, good job on quitting, but articanus is havin a much harder time quitting smash XD!!!!!!!!!!

PADA

Smash Rookie
You should also mention how CDZ? (AKA Yomominator) is my cousin, and doesn't really know how to play professionally. In truth, I believe he's trying, but I don't know.
And also, me + him had to bail the finals, for he had work and I had a show.
Singles i came back to participate in, but only to be sent to the losers brackett by Stalin. I never got to finish, and was forced to resign for (yet again) a show.
I thought to turnout was rather good, despite the amount of people pulling back on us. But maybe I have rather low expectations.
Also, this tournament is probably the end of my Melee career. I've got to get my head in those boring-*** books if I want to make it to a better school. I'll also be doing more plays, so that would be another reason.
Sorry to everyone in the SAV crew, and to "Full Metal", whom I especially have been wanting to play. I'll always call you Menthol.
But I'll be back for Brawl, *****es! So be ready for that!
Articanus, over and out!
OK, that last part was kinda lame P:
i know you almost lost to my friend steven's luigi but honestly he is probably the best player in statesboro when GSU's classes are in session. like i said before, there is smash talent in statesboro. i beat SDS like 3 times after i told him i didn't like doing 1v1's and he's not retiring...

if you do retire it probably won't affect how good you are anyway. like i told you at the tournament, steven took a 4 month break from smash and did good in 1v1's.

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
What up savannah! I just moved into my dorm at georgia southern and I'm ready or some smash. Post or PM me if you are at savannah or GSU and want to play

Top Bottom