• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Updated for Names and Food Options)S.A.V.A.N.N.A.H. Tourney, the REAL Tournament

Kaddy

Smash Journeyman
Will there be food? Because what's the point in coming if I get no food.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
/me looks at the Panhandle thread.

yeah i hope you guys are happy. :(

guess i might actually have to come to this now, i still dunno.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
LOLz 112 and prac. Open bar would be kewl, but i highly doubt it, that is unless sds is feeling generous =). I will ask him what food there will be. Most likely pizza, but who knows.

Prac352

Smash Lord
LOLz 112 and prac. Open bar would be kewl, but i highly doubt it, that is unless sds is feeling generous =). I will ask him what food there will be. Most likely pizza, but who knows.
Will the pizza be served . . . at the open bar?

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
A pizza mm?!?!?!? Thats he first time ive seen that one. CDE gets my vote for hungriest crew in U.S. =). And menthol plz check your pm's. Also laijin i dont know if articanus talked to u about this, but i think he has a place u and zeus can stay for free, and its about 15 minutes away from tourney by car. IF hasnt said anything to u then ask him on im, or pm him or something.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
No offense or disregard to Menthol, but I have the winner of that Pizza MM on Alpha. Why? Not because I think he is better. Not because Alpha is higher on the rankings. Not because Alpha is black. And not because I have to support my crew mate.

But.

Simply because.... Alpha is hungry. Auto Win for Alpha... every... time >.<

:p ^.^ That will be an epic match to see.

(This is a joke post, I'm gonna have to end up signing all my posts like this LOL)

Kionu

Smash Rookie
hey guys im new to the fourms.. and i just so happen to live in savannah georgia is their anyone out their who i can practice with and anyway i can get in contact with the person in charge of this tournament. please pm me and help me out i added one of the guys umm benttotext or something to my aim list but he wont message back and i really wanna go to this tourney
please add me to aim "whoever in savannah ga" antwright18@aol.com or hotmail.com so we can talk smash =D!

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Um, im not technically in charge of the tourney, but im helping run basically every single thing besides food. So if there any tourney wuestions u can ask me My aim is the same as my user name for smashboards, but i can really see people my parents dont know because of my parents. ss118's aim is articanus, and hes another savannah smasher u could get in touch with. There ae a couple others but i see no chance of them doing anything. I think we should have a pizza eating contest, loser pays back for all the pizza's bought and buys me a new controller =). So sorry to bring this up again, but do u guys just wanna have 2 captains and pick teams for a crew battle? ...
P.S. COME ON ATLANTA IVE BARELY SEEN ANY1 SAY THEY R COMING TO THIS. =)

two sock tyler

Smash Rookie
I am a little lost here. just joined today. all i know is I want to play in a tournament. I live in Macon and will drive where ever I need to to get some Smash action!!! Help me please!!!

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Um to put it simple, there is a tourny at 1 north marsh road Savannah, GA. We will need your name cuz there is a gate at the fron of the neighborhood, and they need names from us. And registration starts at 10:00 a.m. I dont think i missed anything, but if i did pm me about it.

Prac352

Smash Lord
How many setups do you have?

If it's looking slim, you might wanna post the need for cubes, tvs, and such.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
I'll ask sds about it as soon as i can.
i can bring a cube, and a wii. ss118 and sds can do the same. Stalin can bring a gamecube. So thats seven that are just about guaranteed. A couple tv's would definitely be good, but the4 main problem will be memory cards and copies of smash. We might need like 1 or 2 gamecubes, but this is sds' house not mine XD.

ss118

Smash Master
We have about 8 gamecubes, 4 TVs, and 5 copies of smash.
Unless you have an extremely unusual fetish for melee records, we shouldn't worry about the memory cards.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
WTF ss118, call me. How did u post, i thought u were in FL?!?!?!?!?! And yes, t.v.'s would prolly be the most important things aside from like 2 or 3 copiesof smash.

Kaddy

Smash Journeyman
I actualy think I can make this tournament, so I'll be practicing nonstop. I'd like to play you Sami since I haven't had the chance yet.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
U mean recently right? And what about all your and ss118's shows? And Kady u can practice all u want but ima bring out my secret main that no one knows about...pichu!!!!!!!!!! Lolz, but i would play u with pichu kady no joke.

Kaddy

Smash Journeyman
My show doesn't start till 3:00, so I can make it for doubles at least. Is there anytime that I could practice with you?

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Tomorrow (Saturday) Articanus is having a couple people over, he probably already told u about it. I will be there for sure, and i think greg will as well. And we can practice teams =). Hey if your show ended by 5:00 u might even make singles, because if people actually come to this (YES I AM IMPLYING SOMETHING) then singles might not even start till 6:00. COME ON PEOPLE, IF I HAVE NOT GOT YOUR NAME YET NOW WOULD BE A GREAT TIME, considering how close the tourney is. Also im assuming only 2 GPC people showing menthol, is this right? 112 were u actually being serious about coming?
*Edit* Not to be a big ***** or anything, but i just wanted to know what every1 thought about the tourney happening at a location LITERALLY 5 minutes away from the current location. Right now this is only a possibility and i dont expect the change to happen, so its not like u have to cancel your plans to come since its only 5 minutes away. I was jw what u thought about it. Thx for the replies. Once again i doubt the switch will actually happen.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
16 minimum...25 maximum prolly. Oh also for setups...prac, it would be great if u could bring a gamecube, copies of smash, or 1 or 2 t.v.'s =). Televisions are the main priority, and then after that maybe one gamecube and we need like 2 or 3 copies. TY any1 who can bring stuff.

StarFox1616

Smash Rookie
put down jonathon wilson at the gate, ill be there 10:00 sharp,im a savannah local so ill be there pretty quick also put down Palmer Steverson

Top Bottom