• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UPDATED 12/26!~The Old Melee Texture Hacks Thread~

darkatma

Smash Hero
Does anyone have the rosalina texture that actually changes her hairstlye and gives her a patterned dress?

Also if someone could make a nice green fox texture to replace normal clown fox's texture, I would greatly appreciate it. Just a plain green/yellow outfit would be amazing

Luke McCloud

#NooooooDeeeeeeeeEeeeeeyyyyyyeeee
Love you GerarRv. Do you think you could send me some other download links for other characters textures?
- Falco
- Mewtwo
- Captain Falcon

Danks, Luke.

Tsukimaru

Smash Rookie
Hello guys. been a while since i´m around. I have a question. How do i make a certain character´s cloth texture invisible/Transparent?
I need to get rid of some textures so i can finish decoding my M. Bison ganondorf texture. If anyone could help me i would appreciate it :p

Kou

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone know that how to use battlefield with 1-player-mode's background?

When I change battlefield's texture file,
in 1-player-mode, it can work for not texture of background but texture of stage.

I wanna know how to use battlefield with background of 1p mode.

ShockSlayer

Smash Cadet
Isn't there like, a water background or something? I swear I've seen it in game before.

Kou

Smash Apprentice
Isn't there like, a water background or something? I swear I've seen it in game before.
Strictly Speaking, not in 1p-mode.
in Adventure mode (maybe and Classic mode)

I use the same texture, but only background is changed in the Adventure mode.
This background is pretty cool...

cjugs

Smash Ace
is there like a disc i can burn i broke my melee disc, and also i wanted to burn a textred copy but i'm strugging on where to start. I have homebrew and the homebrew browser i emailed sleepykfor thepre hacked iso but it the link hasn't worked.

Lukahn

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone remember what offset i have to replace in the final destination dat to change the color of its border ?

Last edited:

Doser

Smash Ace
If anyone has some sheik skins that they like, I'd love it if you posted them. I'm not too crazy about the ones in the texture pack.

Achilles1515

Smash Master
Last edited:

renaissance

Smash Cadet
i need help in making a custom music im using the HPSAuto but i get a error called "file is too large to import"

Top Bottom