• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UPDATED 12/26!~The Old Melee Texture Hacks Thread~

enCouRaging Bear

Smash Journeyman
http://www.mediafire.com/?lwiihevrazedlwy

Here is a pack with all of the textures with screenshots (400+ new screenshots). It took a VERY long time to do. It makes it so much easier to pick out which textures you want. I didn't screenshot everything because it would either take too much time (i.e. all those kirby hats) or were slight variations from other textures (i.e. DK stage with no log or no barrel).

EDIT: Fixed link
this is a sweeettt pooost
there are some i noticed were missing that i thought id share
nifanatic the youtube channel has some sweet videos displaying some textures that aren't posted on here like:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnqV31WyzAo

it also has a link in the description of each of these videos for the download directories
:)

edit: i like the sentinel fox especially and its not in his post
edit2: be sure to check out he download links for each video cuz they have some that aren't displayed in the videos too!!!

BarDulL

Town Vampire

Here is a pack with all of the textures with screenshots (400+ new screenshots). It took a VERY long time to do. It makes it so much easier to pick out which textures you want. I didn't screenshot everything because it would either take too much time (i.e. all those kirby hats) or were slight variations from other textures (i.e. DK stage with no log or no barrel).

Many, many, many, many, many thanks for this post. I was about to flip my **** once I realized most of the textures were on megaupload, which has since been taken down, AND the fact that I realized I'd have to sift my way through all the downloading just to get every texture which would take AGES. That being said, finding a compilation of everything in one nicely wrapped package is truly a blessing.

Mega kudos.

fatman667

Smash Journeyman
Well I made something, it's purple Marth. I'll get to uploading it later. Planning to do other recolors later, you can pm me requests for recolors on anything and I'll eventually get to it.

EDIT: Got a download for you guys, no CSPs and stock icons yet. This goes over black Marth fyi. Report any bugs, suggestions, and anything else. http://www.mediafire.com/?36d1b8baof6jlfk

CSP and stock icon, need to insert, but I dunno how to do it.
CSP:
Stock Icon:

fatman667

Smash Journeyman
Haha thanks, I would really love it if someone could enlighten me on inserting CSPs and stock icons though. This was actually mostly a test on the Melee ToolKit by IE and my dull photoshop skills.

danny135

Smash Apprentice
a lot of links don't seem to work

D1

Banned via Administration
Holy crap are all the textures that are in the OP included in that massive link? Also follow me on @xD1x if you want me to add your textures to the original post since I'm on twitter more than SWF nowadays.

D1

Banned via Administration
OMG I'm so excited I got back from work early and need to start updating the OP. Apparently ppl told me the links aren't working? Also feel free to hit me up on twitter to retweet and show off your work! I'll give you credit as due! @xD1x

RoyalSyrup

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, I've just gotten into Melee texture hacking... and its awesome! so I've made some textures to share with everyone!

Red/Black Shine

DL

Vengeance Fox

DL

This is the 1st entrant in the "Vengeance" series of textures. I'll be trying to make a Vengeance texture for the whole cast.

*EDIT

Vengeance Fox V2

DL

A new version to my Vengeance Fox. :)

Project Maretime like texture. (copied some of the textures form Rusty-ish Fox because it works with Maretime)

DL

Led-Zeppelin

Smash Apprentice
Could you make a silver and gold shine? Kinda like the life rings in the starfox series? That would be awesome :3

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
I just thought of a great skin. Someone please make a Mr. Fox Fox. Not the Fantastic Mr. Fox Mr. Fox, though that would be good, too. Adventure time Mr. Fox.

http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Mr._Fox

Actually, Baby-Eating Fox would totally work, because he's wearing clothes:

http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Baby_Eating_Fox_and_the_Babies?file=Baby_book.png

Edit: Also, Jake-Suit Falcon, or Jake-Suit Ganon. Finn Ness (OMG he's even got the backpack! with a vertex hack to make hat right would be amazing... a vertex hack to make his bat a sword could possibly make him my auto new main)... Maybe Finn Marth or Roy With Demon Sword. Maybe ... maybe Gunter ICs? PB Peach, Marceline Peach (bc she can float), Flame Princess Peach. ... Lemongrab Ganon? Flame King Ganon? Hm.... Doctor Princess Doc... now I'm pushing it. Jake Pikachu?

but first Baby-Eating Fox Fox

RoyalSyrup

Smash Cadet
Vengeance Falcon

DL

This is the 2nd entrant in the "Vengeance" series that I'll be planing on making textures for most of the cast
in Melee.

Vengeance Falco

DL

pokemongeof

Smash Lord
Alright I have some requests.

Blue Falcon Raptor.

Blue Lazer for Spacies.

A better Blue Falco texture.

And a Pink Falcon Luigi texture.

Also can someone find me the Sunshine Doc texture.

If someone can, I would like the 3,2,1 Quit Life audio.

God with a Wavebird

Smash Apprentice
@ Lucky

thanks i'm glad you like some of my stuff. what color combination were you thinking for the green fox? i started this a long while ago but never figured out what exactly to do with his clothes/boots/helmet.
its supposed to look like twilight princess wolf-link

he currently has a green jacket not black

This owns. I would love to have it.

RoyalSyrup

Smash Cadet
I'll try again right now, I assume I would have done that lol

edit:

yup, definitely crashes my game (and that sucks since that's the only good red falcon texture). I'm using wiiflow
If you give me your red falcon files then I can port it over for you.

flantasticflan

Smash Journeyman
I'll try again right now, I assume I would have done that lol

edit:

yup, definitely crashes my game (and that sucks since that's the only good red falcon texture). I'm using wiiflow
the only thing that should effect it is if you add it to the wrong skin or if he has it as the wrong one, i'd say use neogamma like normal people

Kou

Smash Apprentice
I made CSS image for "Zelda & Sheik".
Could someone make MnSlChr.usd using this?

Top Bottom