• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UPDATE! Raise your hand if you have done/are doing some the following...(35-69!)

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
@ meleemaster500-

In case you hadn't already caught on, instead of putting a new post for each new item you add to the list I have been using my post on page 3 to add my new votes. I think it would also be easier for you if I did it like that anyways.

Oh, crud that is right not everyone has 40 post per page. Ok then, the post I keep editing is Post #84.

Ridley22

Smash Ace
I did A, B, C, D, E, F, and U.

A suggestion for one is "Bought (or already own) a game that represents a character for every character in smash" Or something like that.

INs4niTY-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Marouf
I raise my hand for O, dunno why but i watched the whole of SEE, cudnt resist :S

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
@ meleemaster500-

In case you hadn't already caught on, instead of putting a new post for each new item you add to the list I have been using my post on page 3 to add my new votes. I think it would also be easier for you if I did it like that anyways.

Oh, crud that is right not everyone has 40 post per page. Ok then, the post I keep editing is Post #84.
I actually notice, but only once, it was when i got every vote from the posts the first time, which led me to say the "add a new post to add/edit your vote thing" I guess i can check post #84 from now on, but bear with be cause i could forget/not check often. I just thought it was easier to notice new posts, which show up on the general brawl page as an update. I suggest that some people could even wait a bit for some new stuff added, which could be a relief for them too, cause they don't necessarily update for each item.

Ridley22 said:
A suggestion for one is "Bought (or already own) a game that represents a character for every character in smash" Or something like that.
I don't think I bought ice Climber, Pit, or Wario, OR R.O.B. ... or any other characters' games much. If other people have done this, i might add it. My next one will be "0 l 7. Made a Mii for different, or all Smash characters, besides the 8 original Smash characters." (perhaps it is epic enough...?)

Darkurai

Smash Master
*raises hand for Z and 3*

Also: You've memorized the url for your language of the Dojo main page.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
I am guilty of "A". *Raises hand*

Oh, and definitely "G". *Raises hand again*

OMG, "L" for sure!

I have thought about "N", but I haven't started yet.

"P", sort of. I am trying to avoid any and all SSE spoilers. Everything else I already know.

"Q", yes. Thank you Sakurai for Stage Builder! OMG you're awesome!

"U", right now actually.

"W" for me!

"Y' *raises hand highest for this one* OMG, I have known how many days were left till Brawl's U.S. release date for 3 MONTHS!!! I have countdowns everywhere! I have litterally drove my brother, PVT DONUT, insane talking about Brawl each and every day. Everytime I mention Brawl to him now, he knows it is going to be a never-ending conversation with me as the only one talking. :laugh:
10 days, that is about: 240 hours, OR 14,400 minutes, OR 864,000 seconds! (Freaked out yet?)

Got to go with "1". I think it is really unfair that Nintendo doesn't give a release date for Europe yet. Come on! Like I said in another post: I am not entirely sure what PAL is (live in California that is why), but I do know that they are the reason Europe has to suffer for several more months. I would be outraged right now if I lived in Europe, stupid PAL thing.

Well I am not sure about "5", I mean what if I play as a small group of characters? (check sig) I don't play all of the character and some I refuse to play as b/c I just don't like them. So I will let you decide if that is a vote or not, meleemaster500.

@ meleemaster500-
How about adding one where it goes something like this:

"You thought it was a single update, then several days later you realized it was a double update."

I will raise my hand to that. I will never forget the Pokemon Stadium 2 and Mario Special Moves update. I was showing my cousin the updates of the week over that weekend and I found out they had Mario's Special moves. I was totally surprised that I had missed that update and I was like, "Oh, man it's FLUDD! That is so cool. Maybe there is a chance for Luigi and the Poltergust 3000."
P counts because i just made every option on the most extreme levels, but that's just fun sarcasm. 5 on the other hand doesn't it i actually meant, almost always only using 1 or 2 characters in every battle. Like a cheap friend who always plays as fox or marth in every match. :) I'll add the option you suggested, cause, my creativity is lacking, it takes a bit of time to think of a new one, and all my creativity is in the Un-Advanced Technique thread. ;)

Darkurai said:
You've memorized the url for your language of the Dojo main page.
Nice, definatly worth an option

Edit: I will Update SOON!!! but after homework gets done:urg: dumb homework...

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
5. You only play as one character in smash (who you might still only play as in brawl).

*raises hand*

FALCON FOR LIFE!!!!!

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
And remember, I'll add most any options, so long as they fit the requirements,
1. They would be typical of someone addicted to Smash Bros.
2. They would be typical, many people would qualify.
3. Clean, you know
4. Get my approval after being posted

but i really encourage others to do so.

gordie

Smash Rookie
"If you are a girl"

Nice try man, but picking up girls on here is harder than my *BLANK* every week morning at 2:00AM.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
"If you are a girl"

Nice try man, but picking up girls on here is harder than my *BLANK* every week morning at 2:00AM.
yeah, coming from someone with 3 posts, flame somewhere else. that was for stats, and you know there aren't many here. If I was trying to pick up girls, i would do it in real life, not online like a weirdo.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
I really need more ideas from all you.
Hmmmm. How about:

-Talked about Brawl to the point when someone tells you to shut up.
-Have a main, when you haven't played the game yet.
-Searched on youtube or other video site for competative play.
-Searched on youtube or other video site for funny brawl vids.
-Photoshop pics on the Dojo.
-Know someone who care much about Brawl (you can't really say you have done this, but oh well)

Might think of some later. :p

Zantok_X

Smash Rookie
I have to raise my hand to all of the following: A, B, C, E, J, O, U, 2 (Well technically I read discussions about it...), 6, 8, 9, (I felt so stupid)

I have 2 new suggestions.

1. You have memorized the names of all the Special Attacks and Final Smashes for ALL the characters.

2. You have memorized the names of all the Special Attacks and Final Smashes for ALL the characters and how much damage they do.

If these two are added, then I raise my hand for the first one.

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
@ meleemaster500-

Ok, since your poll options are things that Brawl fanatics will do, well how about this one:

"When on a With Anyone Wi-Fi Match, you have crouched twice in the beginning of a match to notify that you were a part of Smash Boards."

Darkurai

Smash Master
Here's some more.

You make Brawl references outside of Smashboards.
*raises hand*

You make Brawl references outside of Smashboards and use them wrong. (Example: He's not a real man. He uses items.)
*raises hand*

You make Brawl references while on a date.
*raises hand*

You did the above two at the same time.
*raises hand*

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
For the options posted recently, all of them seem very good, and when i post them, i just might make them more general, or combine some of them, when i post them...

Top Bottom